Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In an Uber on the way to go meet my football crush....David James. Swoon.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside party

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭justshane

Bảo Lạc, Cao Bằng, Vietnam, trying to find something that resembles a breakfast I'd be familiar with!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Currently at the bar on an A380 flight. Somewhere over the Indian Ocean.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    I'm in a very surreal gathering in an open plan apt at the moment the jaw clenchers are hopping about topless around the telly watching a Carl Cox mix(in fairness he's nailing it as per usual) The Cokeheads are sitting round the coffeetable playing some poker, only one buy in and I'm already done. I shared out a farmers daughter of flake with everyone while we were waiting on taxis to get us to ratoath. No big deal really just being sociable. This is paying dividends now and everyone, stranger or friend is trying to give me drugs of one type or another. My fellow gamblers keep feeding me lines like there's no tomorrow because, knowing how much it should have set me back they feel obliged I suppose. And then I've the jawhoppers firing yokes and mdma crystals at me. I passed up on the pills but I've had a couple of dabs of the mdma cause I've not seen it around in a long time and I think its starting to work. My legs are moving involuntary and I'm tapping the table without noticing give it an hour and I'll probably be dancing around like a loon too. Herself is in Leitrim somewhere at a hens, she insisted her ma mind our little girl so I could go out for a few jars a proper sweetheart she is but I can't imagine she could picture the situation I find myself in now.. I'm rambling away now this stuff must be taking effect

Enjoy..Enjoy !
    One of them nites !

• Advertisement

Africa
    Don't know what the hell is wrong with me. David James is in front of me and I, the least shy person in the universe, can't conquer shyness to go meet him and get a selfie. Am scared will start crying and telling him I love him.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,656 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    In bed. Listening to rain outside. Thinking of going on holidays tomorrow and wondering where is Harry at this moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭huddlejonny

In a campervan on the edge of the atlantic ocean, listening to the tide smashing against the sea wall as the van shakes in the wind.

Strange to think there's 2 massive hurricanes out there somewhere.

I too am intrigued about Harrys whereabouts, for a moment there I wanted to join him in the debauchery.

Africa
    I did it. I met David....he was so lovely. Now eating a feed of veggies in my favourite British bar on Changkat.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭ShadyAcres

Britain
    On a ferry from Corsica to France sat in a stairwell after a few days sailing, windsurfing and sightseeing. Absolutely stunning island. Jaw dropping scenery. My 2nd time here in 3 months. Can't wait to go again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sat in my hotel room..no hangover!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

In bed, awake. Why can't I ever sleep in!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

In the car heading to Mondello..took panadol earlier and they're doing their job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

The sun is shining so am heading up a mountain for a bit of a hike.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,898 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Chilling in the air conditioning in my new apartment in Kuwait

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Britain
    In bed hungover

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Camogie training with the eldest chicken...kudos to the trainers who give up their Sunday mornings who train these kids....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Getting ready for mass. Smothered in my nicest jo Malone body cream and spritzed with my Jo Malone perfume to hopefully mask the bang of sulphur off me once I step foot on consecrated ground

Choo Choo!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Been to mass, no Jo Malone involved

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

South Court Hotel Limerick

Africa
    Trying to peel myself off my bed after a nap so I can shower and go meet a hottie for drinks.

Not David James unfortunately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Leaving kinnity castle with my family after too many wines

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Forcing myself to go shopping for a winter coat, not one bit in the mood for it. Ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Staring out the window of my new appartment.

yUwUbJF.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

On the couch watching Man v Food....I'd love to Base my holiday in America on the restaurants he visits.....I'd swear I'd put on stones in two weeks...lol lol

Bloody starving now....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

On the couch having a glass of wine waiting on a Chinese delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭cabledude

On my couch, eating Pringles Salt n' Vinegar and drinking a couple bottles of Bud.

• Advertisement

Sat on my daughter's bed fighting with everyone...I've a bit of a temper on me

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement