Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Colser wrote: »
    On the couch having a glass of wine waiting on a Chinese delivery.

Now I want a Chinese....dam you Colser..lol.lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Sat on my daughter's bed fighting with everyone...I've a bit of a temper on me

I feel ya :(

In bed hungry but too tipsy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Eaten donuts so fcuk ya"ll

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    It's just aftee 5am here and am in my bed tossing and turning. Between being itchy and worrying about one of my besties coz haven't heard from her in hours and she is hunkered down in her mom's house in Fort Lauderdale, am not sure much sleep will be gotten.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching The Great Gatsby

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In bed after a hectic day of Cannonball :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

gifted wrote: »
    On the couch watching Man v Food....I'd love to Base my holiday in America on the restaurants he visits.....I'd swear I'd put on stones in two weeks...lol lol

Bloody starving now....

Sat on my couch listening to the rain and wind.

Have see every episode of that show...he lost nearly 5 stone after the show ended, all that competitive eating takes a toll

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean

I too am intrigued about Harrys whereabouts, for a moment there I wanted to join him in the debauchery.

If your idea of debauchery is looking at shirtless,gurning Conor Mc Gregor clones hugging each others sweaty bare chests then high fiving that's your business. In fairness they were off their brains. To rob a line from the film human traffic, 'their enthusiasm scared me'. But they were sound blokes,if not slightly camp.
    Then there was ourselves at the other side of the apartment,a lot older than the yokeheads but interacting with them occasionally to talk bollocks and have a sniff. The third lot were posh hippy girls, one of whom invited us all up. They just worked the room bumming drugs and cigarettes off everyone. I had some genuine mdma for the first time in years,indeed the first time in Ireland and it was nice.
    Not much in the way of what I'd class as debauchery, they didn't even hire a dwarf. Just an average house party really, well slightly better because no c*nt pulled out a guitar. I enjoyed meself anyways, but I felt a bit ropey all day.

Carribean
    MadYaker wrote: »
    Staring out the window of my new appartment.

yUwUbJF.jpg?1

It's a snipers dream.

In bed wishing I lived Harry's life

• Advertisement

Carribean
    In bed wishing I lived Harry's life

I'm in bed wishing I didn't

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Britain
    In bed, Called in a days Holidays after super Sunday session, shifted some bird in late bar, completely de-facken-ranged ! Will I ever grow hup !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    In the kitchen at home getting ready to drive back to Dublin.
    Won't be back for 2 weeks, I wonder what state the house will be in by then.. :O

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭French_Girl

Home. Looking out the window at the lashing rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    Just back home from doing the grocery shopping

Went to work...had a roar and a shout...said I'm off home...and won't go in tomorrow either.... currently sipping wine and playing FIFA...on my daughters PS4 :D
    Simple pleasures

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    Went to work...had a roar and a shout...said I'm off home...and won't go in tomorrow either.... currently sipping wine and playing FIFA...on my daughters PS4 :D
    Simple pleasures

Sipping some wine myself on the sofa having just finished work and sorted out some issues on my laptop.

Hope I sleep tonight. Have a lot to do tomorrow. Need to get some bits and pieces and do some laundry for my wee trip to Borneo and have a meeting/training session to get through before I get stuck into loads of work. Am tired already thinking about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Listening to the Octopussy soundtrack on CD

• Registered Users Posts: 10,176 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting at my new desk, not sure if I volunteered or was railroaded.... but either way I now have an additional ground job.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,656 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    Sitting on balcony in new home for next 3 weeks.
    Weather is pretty good in Lanzarote :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Heading out for pints

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Wishes she was "poolside" but alas I'm couch side watching Rebel Gold

Bed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I'm in bed staring out that same window I posted a pic of. I swear I could spend hours staring out there watching trains and cars and people go about their lives. There is something kind of relaxing about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,176 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

After a night of interesting gossip, sitting here wondering if my own personal world will exist this time next week....

Carribean
    Autosport wrote: »
    Wishes she was "poolside" but alas I'm couch side watching Rebel Gold

Elementary my dear Watson, said Sherlock Holmes never. My powers of deduction tells me that fathom may be a lifeguard. What they don't tell me is what Rebel Gold is. It sounds like a cheap whiskey masquerading as bourbon, but whiskey is something you drink, not watch. What's the story?

In bed wondering what Harry's up to tonight?! :D sedate night in with a ball of yokes?!?

Carribean
    In bed wondering what Harry's up to tonight?! :D sedate night in with a ball of yokes?!?

Jaysus lexi, a ball of yokes??? It's Monday night for christ sakes!

• Advertisement

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement