Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sat on my couch eating the remainder of last night's vindaloo for brekkie cold of course...and wondering if harry said he was having Special K for breakfast....would anyone think he meant cereal?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭experiMental

In my gaff... not anywhere near the hurricane

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Britain
    Work

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Back from shopping and getting ready for a work meeting in my apartment.

Hoping everything is ok with Smurfy.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

At kitchen table.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    wondering if harry said he was having Special K for breakfast....would anyone think he meant cereal?

I had to look that up. Probably not :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work YAWN

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭hobie21

On the train arriving into Madrid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

I am all over the shop.

Currently binging on Jessica Jones so I can watch the new Marvel Defenders series...episode 6 !

Edit....half way thru a bottle of Tullamore dew 10yo 4 cask whiskey....tis nice!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Good things come from tullamore so I'm not at all surprised to hear that ES

I'm in work on the couch thinking how nice a nap would be

Starting shït

Britain
    Choo Choo!!

Choo Choo!!

I think I have just seen you...

Hot-selling-Beston-trackless-train-for-kids-Item-BTR017.jpg

She's middle carriage ..black top... giving 2 fingers instead of a peace sign

Helping my daughter with her homework...not easy after whiskey ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

On the couch on phone to SKY..they've got me on hold for about 100 hours,my blood pressure is steadily rising here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Back to the sofa watching Graham Norton and eating a crisp sandwich....sure I may as well be at home. Oh wait this is home now.

Just finished chatting to me wee mammy for about an hour. Bless her.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    I'm procrastinating. I've to make dinner then go to work. It is lashing rain. I'd like to just have dinner and go to bed please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

On the way to see both of my grandfathers to give them a card and a present. Both of their birthdays are in September, one is turning 88 and the other 89! Looks like longevity runs in my family :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

On my holidays, at home, watching episodes of king of queens and looking forward to my dinner - when I work up the energy to cook.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Cotside, eating a pot carbonara thing that smells mucksgusting, but I'm starving and lazy. I'll pay for it later, but there's nurofen and I'm sleeping alone.

The boy is doing great, finding energy to talk back and give cheek. Twice today he cried for cuddles and fell asleep on my shoulder. He used to be too fragile to do that. The difference in him is unreal.

On a bar stool.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    On sofa looking at a book that i found a few days ago. It was presented to us before the Leaving.
    Memories Class of 92. 30 yrs ago this month i started secondary. Looking at 1st yr and grads group photos. Trying to put names to faces. Not doing great. About 50%. I know of at least 4 out of 140 have left this world. There's also a photo given to me by a religion teacher that he took one day at start of class. I can remember it vividly. I'm the only one in the class who spotted him with the camera. Ah the memories are coming back.

On the couch with a strong hot whiskey that tastes better because I didn't have to make it,every bone is aching and my eyes ears and throat feel sore,I always feel sick coming up to a few days off from work ,it's like my body starts to shut down every time I take time off...weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In the kitchen making tea and sandwiches

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,222 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    At me desk with chicken soup and brown bread for breakfast because i don't think the boss would approve of a hot whiskey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Snuggled under me duvet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Britain
    Complementing bed

Britain
    In bed about to watch my stories. Can of coke in one hand. Choccie bun in the other.

:D

• Advertisement

At me desk with chicken soup and brown bread for breakfast because i don't think the boss would approve of a hot whiskey

I'd be getting on to HR about that,sounds very unfair to me.😀

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement