Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Back home snuggled under an electric blanket, chicken risotto on the stove. Peace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

On my daughters bottom bunk...she's telling me all about her day and falling out with her buddy Patricia...so she's gone and blocked her on Snapchat...shït just got serious :D

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,357 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Asia
    On a tram. Heading to Manchester Airport from Old Trafford. And on the lookout for re-reg trolls. I'm coming to get you...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Sitting at work bored off me nips.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

I'm just back from the cinema; I saw The Hitman's Bodyguard. It was very funny.

• Advertisement

About to go to bed..body aches a mixture of flu and pulled muscles..and my throats closing up...back to work tomorrow....balls!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In bed with a good book

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Bed with a banging sinus headache.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Bed. Everything hurts :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Jaysus you are a sick bunch.

On my bed....too hot for covers...trying to decide whether to go to the pool or go get my waxing done. Tomorrow is my last chance for waxing before I head off for my weekend away in Borneo but not much in the mood for pain right now..

I think the pool is winning the battle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

Hiding from the rain in Tauranga NZ

• Registered Users Posts: 10,176 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Contemplating which Nespresso coffee flavour shall i have this morning.
    I like my coffee on the balcony ritual.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

At London City Airport, waiting to get on a propeller plane (really looking forward to that with the current high winds!). And the destination?

Sunny Aberdeen :(

Anybody want to swap?????

Africa
    Timmyr wrote: »
    Hiding from the rain in Tauranga NZ

Back in my apartment to avoid the rain after it started to spit while I was by the pool, and a magnificent thunder and lightening storm has just started for my entertainment. :D

Love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Cotside,
    Little man snuggled up asleep on me. The second nurse of the week has mentioned pej, a feeding tube that goes same place as the one he has only it goes through his tummy not his nose.
    I think the doctors are a bit like teenagers looking to go somewhere, take ages to suss out the situation before actually asking.. drives me nuts :D
    I don't care as long as I can take him home..
    I think I'm starting to get a bit institutionalized.. woohoo.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,622 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

Sitting at my computer at home, constantly looking at the clock every 2 minutes.

I've to leave for work in the next 30-40 minutes

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Britain
    leaving work, river kayaking to follow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Lying on my bed after a shower. Trying to summon the energy to dry my hair.

Just arrived home after work and my daughter says to me, "you know Alan dad"...
    "your boyfriend" I said smiling?....
    "yeees...you knew his brother"
    ..."I did, he worked for me last year doing transition year work experience for a few months"

...."he died dad'

Barely 17....his father died 2 years previously at the age of 34 from sudden adult death....they think it's the same thing....
    I'm a hard horrid bastard, but I've had to lock myself in the bathroom for 10 mins so I can have a cry...fck what a waste

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭DancingDaisy

Erik Shin wrote: »
    ..."I did, he worked for me last year doing transition year work experience for a few months"

...."he died dad'

Barely 17....his father died 2 years previously at the age of 34 from sudden adult death....they think it's the same thing....
    I'm a hard horrid bastard, but I've had to lock myself in the bathroom for 10 mins so I can have a cry...fck what a waste

This completely just emptied my brain of what I was going to say. I'm so very sorry for your family's loss. There is nothing so horrid. I hope your daughter is ok.

This completely just emptied my brain of what I was going to say. I'm so very sorry for your family's loss. There is nothing so horrid. I hope your daughter is ok.

Thanks, they literally live around the corner from us....what got me was how matter of factly she said it....I'm glad she's still childlike in that regard...but Christ, poor Alan...a father and his brother inside 2 years

Still in the bathroom for the pedants

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Erik Shin wrote: »

...."he died dad'

And theres me worringing over stupid 1st world problems..the poor family..puts things in context..RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭DancingDaisy

It might not hit her for a while, probably not until she expects to see him, or it hits her boyfriend.

On the couch

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

In Eddie rockets with the revelation that salad cream rocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Just in from work. Quick shower before throwing couple of things into a bag, then hit road again. Two whole days off, won't know what to do with self.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I'm sorry to hear that ES, poor family. I often think oh my life is awful/so hard/a struggle but hearing things like that puts things in perspective.

Africa
    Sitting in a coffee shop at my local mall thinking how blessed my life is especially when I hear something like Eric's news.

My mother is getting some tests done today and am worried something is very wrong but not sure if I want to know the results until Monday. Selfishly I don't want to spend my few days away and birthday feeling upset if it is bad news.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Britain
    Work, Drinks planned later for estranged brother.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,222 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Enjoying a relaxing lazy time in bed. Just kicked herself out to college, nice :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement