Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Britain
    Quiet day in work so I have starter the Christian Bale Batman trilogy

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Granny sitting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Its 10pm and preparing for drive off out to the farm in South West Victoria, Australia to do my night watch duty and check for any new calfs and pull calfs if needs be! I can't believe what im writing considering I had zero farm experience a month ago coming from an office background. Later on at 3am will be getting 1400 cattle into the dairy over about 7 hours. Tis hard work I tell ye!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Having dinner in the Viaduct Inn outside Cork city. Home next and must get the finger out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    I'm in bed. Again! Little fella was exhausted coming home from play school so I suggested he lie down. He fell asleep immediately. I'm lying with him wondering if I should get up and start dinner or snuggle in for a nap Too and treat us to dinner out this evening.

I'm also now thinking how lucky I am, in so many ways, to be able to say that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Whispered wrote: »
    I'm in bed. Again! Little fella was exhausted coming home from play school so I suggested he lie down. He fell asleep immediately. I'm lying with him wondering if I should get up and start dinner or snuggle in for a nap Too and treat us to dinner out this evening.

I'm also now thinking how lucky I am, in so many ways, to be able to say that.

I know everyone says it but treasure these moments. Get a takeaway or go out for dinner, the years of napping together go past in the blink of an eye. I would give anything to be back snuggled up to one of my fuzzy-headed boys but not sure they would be as up for it now that they are both in their 20's (well almost....youngest turns 20 in a few weeks).

I am sitting at my desk enjoying looking out at my night skyline that I never tire of. The glistening buildings, the people going to the Temple, the sound of the cars flying by on the motorway below, sometimes I wonder am I dreaming this all.

Have to head to bed soon as have an early (for me) start in the morning and want to be on the train to the airport at about 8 am.

Borneo here I come!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,657 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    Just back from 2hr cycle between 13:00 and 15:00 in Lanzarote. Lesson learned! Madness.
    These Spanish are on to something with their siesta hours.
    If I had collapsed, I wouldn't blame them for leaving me there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Just had a half an hour walk and rewarded myself with a panini in Costa. So good to have my independence back and spend a bit of time by myself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Witchie wrote: »
    I know everyone says it but treasure these moments. Get a takeaway or go out for dinner, the years of napping together go past in the blink of an eye. I would give anything to be back snuggled up to one of my fuzzy-headed boys but not sure they would be as up for it now that they are both in their 20's (well almost....youngest turns 20 in a few weeks).

I am sitting at my desk enjoying looking out at my night skyline that I never tire of. The glistening buildings, the people going to the Temple, the sound of the cars flying by on the motorway below, sometimes I wonder am I dreaming this all.

Have to head to bed soon as have an early (for me) start in the morning and want to be on the train to the airport at about 8 am.

Borneo here I come!!!

Sounds like a really lovely place Witchie....I get little pangs of jealously every now and then when you describe it

Bitch....lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Africa
    Hanoi, Vietnam. In bed, 4 nights in this city has me bolloxed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Have my head/ upper body wedged in beside my 12 week old daughter in her play gym. She's delighted with herself and just let a massive fart to celebrate. I must say I'm finding the soothing Caribbean rhythms of the parrot on top pretty cool myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Zipppy

pacinos

• Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Zipppy

pacinos

Back at me Ma's. Granny sitting done for day.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Home after a 2 day visit to Dublin. Was shopping in Easons and Tower Records in O'Connell Street yesterday, and visited the National Gallery today

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

At home typing this on my laptop, half watching tv and wondering where shall I leave my hat..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

On a stool, in a shed , drinking tea and wondering where the fook is the number 8 spanner.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Panned out on the couch, deciding if I have enough energy to move and change the channel :D

Number 8 is in the toolbox beside the tank ;):D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    My mams, with a fcuk of a sore eye, I look like I've been punched. Contemplating taking a cup of tea to bed with some Netflix... The high life. . Lol

• Advertisement

Africa
    cbyrd wrote: »
    My mams, with a fcuk of a sore eye, I look like I've been punched. Contemplating taking a cup of tea to bed with some Netflix... The high life. . Lol
    After you have your tea let the bag cool and put on your eye.

On "The fastest train in South East Asia" on my way to Kuala Lumpur airport. So cited. Eeek.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    Having a cup of coffee in a hotel in Galway oh the excitement of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

On a stool, in a shed , drinking tea and wondering where the fook is the number 8 spanner.

The one you want is the one beside it.
    gramar wrote: »
    IMG-20170906-_WA0002.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Letting the final drip bag go through. Wondering if it's too early for a drink :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Britain
    At work gonna finish and go to Pub, dreaming that its Mayo's year !

Granny sitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    At my desk in work, feeling like I want to sleep because I've eaten too much at lunchtime.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Cotside,
    I treated myself to a new tablet.. :O the guilt ... Lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

cbyrd wrote: »
    Cotside,
    I treated myself to a new tablet.. :O the guilt ... Lol

Apple, Android or Valium? :D

I am finishing up work but mentally ....this is me.

• Advertisement

Africa
    In the bar /restaurant of my hotel and there is some private function thing going on out on the terrace by the speakers are beaming woeful singing, screeching and laughter into the bar. Wish had ordered room service now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement