Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Trying to summon up the motivation to do something that needs to be done. My arse groove on the sofa is too comfortable though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Ok so now some hideous karaoke style act are performing in the bar. Why did I order my 2nd beer. Dammit.

The beer might dull the aural assault....if not and you read an article about "Bonkers Irish woman goes on bludgeoning bender in Borneo" you know they sang "My heart goes on". Thank fluck I don't think they have heard wagon wheel here or there would be complete carnage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Witchie wrote: »
    Ok so now some hideous karaoke style act are performing in the bar. Why did I order my 2nd beer. Dammit.

The beer might dull the aural assault....if not and you read an article about "Bonkers Irish woman goes on bludgeoning bender in Borneo" you know they sang "My heart goes on". Thank fluck I don't think they have heard wagon wheel here or there would be complete carnage.

Tell them you are from the home country of T.R. Dallas and if that does not get a reaction then I dont know what will.
    Oh lord i'ts so hard to be humble...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

NCT centre in galway....getting cafe Almera tested...come on oul girl and pass

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

In the office watching mr clock go tick tock tick tock.

I think I'll get a hot chocolate and a bounty to pass some of this time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭French_Girl

Also in the office watching Mr Clock.

Can't wait to be off!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Winterlong wrote:
    Apple, Android or Valium?

Android.. needed a bigger screen for Netflix. My eye being half closed was my excuse.. :D I would like a valium but they're all at home in the drawer with the wine and brandy that I don't seem to need now either ... :D
    Witchie wrote:
    After you have your tea let the bag cool and put on your eye.

unfortunately. ... It's rooibos tea.. I don't think it has the same healing properties..I stuck with salty water and coconut oil.. I could at least open my eye this morning :D
    I'm still Cotside.. I bought these finger gloves in lidl this morning.. he loves them.. My arm is going to drop off soon though, unless he goes asleep..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

Britain
    testicles wrote: »
    Dubrovnik, Croatia

Testicles. Huh.

I'm on the choo choo :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

testicles wrote: »
    Dubrovnik, Croatia

Seems to be the new place to be! Or at least a lot of people I know have visited recently. Enjoy.

I'm on the couch at home. Still dying.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Testicles. Huh.

I'm on the choo choo :)

I'm waiting on a balbriggan bound choo choo in connolly right now. A neighbour is sitting on one of the benches so I'm tapping away at me phone so I don't have to engage him in conversation. Nice chap, but just too f*%'n upbeat. Constantly. Like Ned Flanders without the bible talk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

Britain
    I'm waiting on a balbriggan bound choo choo in connolly right now. A neighbour is sitting on one of the benches so I'm tapping away at me phone so I don't have to engage him in conversation. Nice chap, but just too f*%'n upbeat. Constantly. Like Ned Flanders without the bible talk.

Beware the one with the upbeat exterior for they hide darkness in their hearts.

:p

I'm home now sitting on the side of my bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sitting on the couch with my daughter... watching Captain Underpants....4 lemsipsin and it's still a bit rubbish... think I need some hot whiskies to make it bearable

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Back in Sligo after a couple days of Granny Sitting duties, trying not to think about work in morning.

Aat in the couch..After a few more lemsips
    ( captain underpants still on )....but wondering if Mint sauce and his "granny sitting" means he went out foreign to meet Witchie?

Carribean
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    Sitting on the couch with my daughter... watching Captain Underpants....4 lemsipsin and it's still a bit rubbish... think I need some hot whiskies to make it bearable

Your daughter is probably calling you captain underpants at the moment! Seen the post earlier though chief, tricky one. Much as I enjoy my whiskey and endorse enjoying a whiskey at any given opportunity it's probably wise for the pair of yiz if you skip it tonight.
    Tip. If making hot whiskies, use the cheap stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

In the exact same position as this time last week. Sitting at the kitchen counter listening to music and having a few drinks.
    Not sure why I'm here coz I spent an hour this morning telling myself that I'd hit the leaba as soon as I got home.
    But then you get home and the week's work is toast and you have a bottle of wine there and kids gone to bed, it's mad how quickly your attitude changes. Well, mine anyway. :)

Even on the drive home I was wilting. I'll just have the one glass when I get in. And I turned off newstalk and hit upon some random channel playing Mary Black Past the point of rescue.
    So I figured, right I'll keep it sensible and be grown up, one glass of wine, a few Mary Black songs just to emphasise the newfound maturity levels I have discovered and if there is a scone to be had, I'll slather it with butter and watch the late late if its on.

But I've now had a bottle of wine, only made it to track-2 of Mary's, think it was called Sonny. Lost the will to live at that stage. Caledonia was coming next on youtube, which scared the ****e out of me.
    And not a scone in sight.

Carribean
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    Aat in the couch..After a few more lemsips
    ( captain underpants still on )....but wondering if Mint sauce and his "granny sitting" means he went out foreign to meet Witchie?

I just Googled granny sitting there... Right now I'm a bit bemused.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Lying across the couch watching the late late show

Bottom bunk....she's on the top one saying it's uncomfortable and asking will I swap.....in case she ever asks ye, I type in my sleep ;)
    Nite all

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Bed.

Sensible. Dont give any info away, you wouldn't know who could be reading.

EDIT: So bed in Sligo is it? We'll find you yet! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Up on a tractor waiting for another to come down a narrow lane. Drawing silage in the dark.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Up on a tractor waiting for another to come down a narrow lane. Drawing silage in the dark.

At the window watching a fox wander around our back garden. Can't believe he's so close to the house

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Britain
    On the couch with himself, watching 'A fistful of dynamite' on TG4 with a few beers

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

In the leaba, flaked out after a busy week.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 152 ✭✭Karangue

No lights on the 35?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

On the couch, watching telly. Feeling lonely and wanting cuddles :/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement