Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

La.de.da wrote: »
    On the couch, watching telly. Feeling lonely and wanting cuddles :/

Stick on a movie and relax and remember that it's better to be without cuddles than to have someone next to you who you really dont want to cuddle ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    Aat in the couch..After a few more lemsips
    ( captain underpants still on )....but wondering if Mint sauce and his "granny sitting" means he went out foreign to meet Witchie?

Hey...am not a granny yet....that I know of!

Lying on my bed googling things to do in Pontianak. Probably should have done my research before going on my trip.

Think today will be a museums and shopping mall day.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Panjandrums

Central America
    This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,176 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Trying to summon up the enthusiasm to change the flat tire on my truck...

Somedays there is a downside to owning a Hummer!

37112529251_63e5efaa51_n.jpg
    Not fixing that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brilou23

Awake since 5:30 with a child who seems to wake early every saturday to watch teletubbies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Sitting on the couch with my daughter... watching Captain Underpants....4 lemsipsin and it's still a bit rubbish... think I need some hot whiskies to make it bearable

Hope you feel better but go easy on those Lemsips only allowed one every four hours and no more than four in 24 hours! Sorry for being a granny!

At home awake with the toddler and so tired! Wanted a lie in and after a week of work but no chance. Coffee!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Work looking forward to finishing and having a nice weekend in front of a fire with wine

This post has been deleted.

You should try and re-create Ferris Bueller's Day Off for your mate.

Africa
    In a Go-Jek (Indonesian equivalent of Uber) and the driver is playing the Cure and Pearl Jam.

Just spent the day touristing it up with a visit to the museum of West Kalimantan, the mega mall that isn't that mega for a daycent nasi goreng minus all things nutty and coconutty before going to a mad looking Traditional Long House. Also swung by a mosque that is on the top 10 but it was ****e.

Going back to hotel to relax for a while before I go drink away my last few hours as a 43 year old....gulp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

On a bus.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sitting on my couch since 7.30 watching the rugby....still sick as a small hospital, still drinking lemsip....and absolutely craving a curry!!

Africa
    When you are going to bed tonight, make a lemsip and throw a cap or 2 of whiskey into it. You will seat it out of you. The curry is a good idea as it might help unclog the sinus.

Just about to leave my room and go get me some dinner and drinks.

Africa
    When you are going to bed tonight, make a lemsip and throw a cap or 2 of whiskey into it. You will seat it out of you. The curry is a good idea as it might help unclog the sinus.

Just about to leave my room and go get me some dinner and drinks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Just in home for a quick snack. Ferris Buellers Day Off is on ITV4+1. He's at the parade singing Twist and Shout. Just as well I'm on my own because my dancing and singing would frighten the crows!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Watching X factor panned out on the couch

On the sofa with the fire (stove thingy) lit and still trying to figure out how Liverpool didnt win today, and also trying to decipher my drunken posts from last night.
    You know its really bad when you have admitted to listening to Mary Black.

I should probably cut back 50% on my drinking on Fridays in future. And maybe then my drunken posts won't be as cringey and I might just listen to Frances Black.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Just in from work, quick snack before shower, THEN dinner. Slightly wreaked, tiredness hit me suddenly about 5pm, following quite an eventful and busy week.

Britain
    On the sofa with the fire (stove thingy) lit and still trying to figure out how Liverpool didnt win today, and also trying to decipher my drunken posts from last night.
    You know its really bad when you have admitted to listening to Mary Black.

I should probably cut back 50% on my drinking on Fridays in future. And maybe then my drunken posts won't be as cringey and I might just listen to Frances Black.

I prefer Frances Black over Mary ;)

I am now looking out the window watching the fox eat food I left out for him :) he is so beautiful, how will I be friend him and make him my pet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Autosport wrote: »

I am now looking out the window watching the fox eat food I left out for him :) he is so beautiful, how will I be friend him and make him my pet :D
    Did you watch the Irish brothers on Xfactor..on the couch with a tear in my eye after watching them,brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Just started Mr. Mercedes. Interesting opening..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

northgirl wrote: »
    Just started Mr. Mercedes. Interesting opening..

What channel ?
    On couch waiting for Lennoxs..😀

Britain
    Colser wrote: »
    Did you watch the Irish brothers on Xfactor..on the couch with a tear in my eye after watching them,brilliant.

I sure did :) I'm loving Dermot more this year :D

Now googling how to make a fox a pet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

What channel ?
    On couch waiting for Lennoxs..😀

I want a Lennoxs .....do they deliver to galway?..lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

What channel ?
    On couch waiting for Lennoxs..��

Streaming. Lennox's - you lucky devil :pac:

Autosport wrote: »

That's **** cool. If you can stick up a pic it would be great.

I love foxes. Always a sign of a good person that they help out wildlife.

Fair play to you mate :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Watching geordie shore s1 ep1 ffs I'm getting auld

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Sullysark

Destroying a packet of Oreos in Madrid, where I now call home.

Britain
    On the couch watching Lethal Weapon

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,180 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Britain
    This could belong in the Autism thread as well. After watching Inferno (it's overrated at 6.4 on IMDB) we where just about getting ready for bed when we smelt something horrific from our youngests room (autistic with very little toilet training) she had decided to have her own dirty protest of sorts with poop (I can't call it sh1te cause it's my daughter)smeared all over her mattress and a wall.
    She's sleeping in with her mammy and I've been relegated downstairs to sleep with the dogs

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement