Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Woohoo.. we are west bound either today or tomorrow.. they sprung today on me. It'll mean an extra 2 hours driving and hasty packing, but I could (fingers crossed) be in my own bed tonight..

Oh please, oh please, oh please ...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Hallway. Prepaing walls for painting.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Sitting in my car outside college after the most horrendous dentist trip. Literally just felt everything in my body drop and feel like I might be sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Waiting for interview feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

On couch,waiting for taxi to airport,absolutely sick with nerves,as usual I've found religion and I'm promising God that if I get there and back in one piece I'll never fly again.Also praying for no turbulence and that I'll be sitting beside a hottie and not some screaming child....amen.ðŸ˜

• Advertisement

Best of luck Colser, I hope you have a fabulous break!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Colser wrote: »
    On couch,waiting for taxi to airport,absolutely sick with nerves,as usual I've found religion and I'm promising God that if I get there and back in one piece I'll never fly again.Also praying for no turbulence and that I'll be sitting beside a hottie and not some screaming child....amen.ðŸ˜

Setting up a new of and laughing.... I'll tell you about my luck with planes and airports when you're safe on the ground again! :D

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Setting up a new of and laughing.... I'll tell you about my luck with planes and airports when you're safe on the ground again! :D

Oh Christ...I can't even joke today..sick as a dog.

You'll be fine. I often find the thoughts of these kinds of things are worse than the reality. If you're partial to a sip then have a glass of wine to take the edge off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Enjoy the hols. Just remember we'll all be stuck here in the p***ing rain while you're sunning yourself :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

As the others have said, I know you know it but you will be grand. Take a sedative if you need it and have a lovely break. We will be here waiting to hear about any shenanigans :D

Wallowing in self-pity on the couch with a giant teaser bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Wallowing in self-pity on the couch with a giant teaser bar.

I'm at home wondering if this is a euphemism.

Sipping a sneaky lunchtime beer

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Sipping a sneaky lunchtime beer

Bleedin where?

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Bleedin where?

Can't say... sorry... Tralee do ya?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Shpudnik wrote: »
    I'm at home wondering if this is a euphemism.

Unfortunately it isn't a euphemism :p only chocolate to comfort me, sigh.

Sitting having a g&t.ðŸ·

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

U9 camogie match....must not raise voice..must not raise voice...must not raise voice....eldest chicken is trying her best...breathe....lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Britain
    Sitting in my car waiting to go in and start my first 12hr night shift.... Coffee is going to be my only friend tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Kitchen, making dinner.

Just getting my daughter ready to go to a memorial service

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Back on my sofa after a long ass day.

Flight was delayed for hours and then had a crap time trying to organise my grab (Uber style taxi service) home but I made it and when I walked into my wee condo, I felt such joy to be home. This city just makes me smile.

Going to bed now, had put on a wash and as soon as it is done will turn it to dryer mode and sleep with it on, but don't tell my mammy coz she would freak out as that is a big no no.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,225 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Have woken up with a nasty head cold, twelve hour night ahead. Stress..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,657 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    ^ seaside

Next to pool. Under umbrella.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Beside the radiator trying to thaw out, it's cold outside :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Nursing the pizza that's in ma belly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement