Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

On the couch, been a long day so shall retire to bed and cause mischief tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Kitchen table eating sandwiches with corned beef that I boiled today for silage crew but they never stayed for grub. Their loss. My 4 legged companion is watching me vigilantly with drool pooling on the floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Poolside ðŸ˜

Tanked up and sweating.Ola.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    About to catch a few zzzz's at work !
    Sshhhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Alternating between bed and toilet. Puke city here tonight. Alternating between swearing and having the shivers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Lying on my bed reading until I got a message and dove into my phone.

Was at the dentist this morning and finally got my crown in.Then went to the post office to send a coffee connoisseur mate some Borneo Kopi as a wee gift before doing grocery shopping.

It was my first time in this supermarket and sweet jebus it was amazing. Things like kraft mac and cheese, Brussels sprouts and microwave popcorn....all things I have been craving for months...where there.

I even found chocolate I can eat.

I had to control myself coz it is expensive but brought home enough goodies for a few days without bankrupting myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Britain
    Work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Witchie wrote:
    Going to bed now, had put on a wash and as soon as it is done will turn it to dryer mode and sleep with it on, but don't tell my mammy coz she would freak out as that is a big no no.

Cos we should only trust the fridge! :D

Lying in bed ...still in my mammys house.. it's definitely going to be Wednesday for transfer.. but maybe today, the have to get a nurse to cover his collection. So I've to pack everything and bring it with me just in case.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Mounthrath...training course....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,225 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    On a bus. Claustrophobic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Butterface

Still in bed.. using TOIL to take today AND tomorrow off because I haven't been able to make it in to town after work for ages.

Heading in shortly to get the hair trimmed, dental check-up, and a wander around the shops. Might have a cheeky afternoon pint on the way home! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Britain
    Ferry over to Fishguard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Sitting in a supervalu car park playing music over the car's speakers.
    Spice girls at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

I'm at home and crashing on the sofa. I am so tired, wish it was Friday already! Work has been hectic and life too. Hubby just made me soup and i'm happy just need tea now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    ^ Wish it was Friday too

Taking a break from the housework

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Back in our apartment after heading to a market this morning ...I'm on the bed tanked to the hilt,one friend snoring her brains off and the other trying to cure severe heartburn..today was unreal,shopping,manicures,pedicures,back (and front)massages and drinking all day...tomorrow is meant to be detox 😭

In bed... fairly jealous of Colser and her boozed up pampering day I must admit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Colser wrote: »
    Back in our apartment after heading to a market this morning ...I'm on the bed tanked to the hilt,one friend snoring her brains off and the other trying to cure severe heartburn..today was unreal,shopping,manicures,pedicures,back (and front)massages and drinking all day...tomorrow is meant to be detox 😭

Sure I'd give you a front massage for free Colser :D

Glad to hear that you're having a good time :)

I'm in the leaba with my pussy (cat) and my missus :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    I'm drunk as fcuk after sneaking into spare room I'll pay for this in the morning

In bed. Can't sleep. Much pain.

• Advertisement

Shpudnik wrote: »
    In bed. Can't sleep. Much pain.

Still here. Still can't sleep. Still much pain.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Africa
    Luang Prabang, Laos. Just woke up, about to go for a wander.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed, I hurt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Britain
    Work

Costa.... got one of the girls at work a large latte once...and now I do it 3 times a week for her :D
    Yes...I'm a mug

Africa
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    Costa.... got one of the girls at work a large latte once...and now I do it 3 times a week for her :D
    Yes...I'm a mug

All the better to drink a latte out of then.

On the sofa about to get stuck into work but have had pains in my tum the last 2 days so not really feeling like working but unfortunately it has got to be done.

Britain
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    Yes...I'm a mug

I'm waiting on the choo choo and wishing I had an Erik to bring to work with me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,176 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Day 2 of my birthday celebrations, this is the benefit of having friends who fly various schedules.

Africa
    smurfjed wrote: »
    Day 2 of my birthday celebrations, this is the benefit of having friends who fly various schedules.

Happy birthday our boy.

I am struggling with technical difficulties to get any work done. My vpn kicked me out and I can't get back in. Agggh...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

smurfjed wrote: »

Happy Birthday, drag out the celebrations for as long as possible :)

Curled up on the couch not feeling well, watching Shrek and wondering if I've gotten sick again already.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement