Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 152 ✭✭Karangue

Inside in bed with herself, the ducks wouldn't be out in this weather.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Benildus

Britain
    Am Arbeit, maching myself Frei

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

Karangue wrote: »
    Inside in bed with herself, the ducks wouldn't be out in this weather.

dya get it in

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 152 ✭✭Karangue

BaRcOe wrote: »
    dya get it in

I did and out too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Britain
    Had to google map to see where I am. Just south of Stockpot, on way through the Peak district.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Homeward bound

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

cbyrd wrote: »
    Homeward bound

Delighted to hear it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 48 ludite

chakotha wrote: »
    In an office in Cork.

Same... looking out at the rain

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    On my sofa and my excitement to Cbyrd news is only matched by my own excitement that I have booked my flights home for Christmas!

Will be home for a month. Flying in on the 8th December...just to keep tradition of culchie day in Dublin and go back to KL on the 10th January. Have been keeping an eye on flights for a while and they dropped to €450 from about €630 so extra thrilled.

Eeeeek so excited!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sat on the couch and planning to escape to watch the ManUtd game soon ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Costa.... got one of the girls at work a large latte once...and now I do it 3 times a week for her :D
    Yes...I'm a mug

That's lovely......

So would you give her one???? Lol lol.......couldn't resist asking lol lol

gifted wrote: »
    That's lovely......

So would you give her one???? Lol lol.......couldn't resist asking lol lol

Sure why else are men ever nice to women? :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

Sure why else are men ever nice to women? :pac:

Currently watching the draw for the EFL 4th round at home....went to the pub to watch the game... and it was empty before halftime!! I asked the barman would I go away, he said no....asked 10 mins later and he said yeah :)

And no ... nothing happening at work thank you all very much...I'm a good boss

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Poolside.

Well that was poolside earlier 😀ffs it was freezing,I can't swim and was holding onto the ladder thingy like a baby.Just back in the apartment and it's roasting,eating gaviscon tablets after a day of shopping and drinking,I'm on the couch tonight and the snorers have the bedrooms.What a day and night we had..Ola.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On route to bed

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,225 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    At work listening to loud music and drinking lemsip.. Fancy wha?

Britain
    Sitting in the sunshine outside the office in the IFSC with a coffee and a smoke. I wonder how long I can get away sitting out here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

In the pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Britain
    Lunch

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

eviltwin wrote: »
    In a hotel room somewhere in Ireland with my husbag waiting for breakfast to arrive

is a husbag something you get in Ikea with meatballs falling out of it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭clintondaly

Britain
    is a husbag something you get in Ikea with meatballs falling out of it

Husbag
    The term for a husband that is a dirt bag or douche bag

According to the Urban Dictionary

Out of the pool and sitting on the balcony..very hot today but cooled down now.Red wine ,cheese and grapes before we head out..I'm ready for the leaba tbh..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Heading to bed. Wrecked from doing feck all today. Work was slow. Even got to take a nap at one stage.

Went to the pool earlier but it was a bit dirty looking and there were some sunloungers and a wee table thrown in so didn't stick around. Must go to the office and tell them to clean it up. Couldn't believe it coz it is usually spotless around there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

On couch...feeling happy, started my own business a while back and had my first customer today....

gifted wrote: »
    On couch...feeling happy, started my own business a while back and had my first customer today....

So you're a gigolo these days eh? :p

Had a lovely afternoon with a friend. On the couch now trying to muster up the energy to make dinner.

At the dinner table... watching the little one work her way thru 2 chicken breasts and a mountain of mash.....where da fuq does she put it?!?....and she's just asked for ice cream ;)

Embarrassed to admit that I'm in bed..absolutely whacked..broke the opener for the wine and can you believe they've no screw top bottles in the supermarket so we had to get the 3 litre cartons..I never want to see wine or sun again..😀

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa. Trying to decide which takeaway to order from, and what to get from it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    On the couch in East Clare, eating a yummy homemade veggie burrito looking at the Munster rugby match..
    A nice glass of red wine, I need it after a couple of stressful days..(there seems no end in sight)
    I did a good long run earlier so I dont feel guilty..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement