Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,657 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    Restaurant in old town Puerto Del Carmen, looking out on to street watching the greeters trying to entice people in to their establishment and having banter with each other while doing so.
    The banter between 2 of them seems less friendly going by my poor Spanish and their body language (100% going on body language).
    Expect a scene like the fight of the newscasters in Anchorman to go down shortly.

See, this is the good thing about being on holidays on your own. You get to notice sh*t like this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭keith_sixteen

Asia
    Sitting in my office and considering going hiking in the mountains tomorrow. As such, am browsing an amazing Swiss government website called Swiss topo which details every hiking path in Switzerland and much much more!

So far I have three options

1. Long hike on a medium difficulty trail but it's a bit of a drive to get there.
    2. Shorter but steep hike with high difficulty in some places and a very short drive.
    3. None of the above cos my wife will make me take the kids out or some crap like that....ah well, back to staring at hiking trails....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Sitting in my office and considering going hiking in the mountains tomorrow. As such, am browsing an amazing Swiss government website called Swiss topo which details every hiking path in Switzerland and much much more!

So far I have three options

1. Long hike on a medium difficulty trail but it's a bit of a drive to get there.
    2. Shorter but steep hike with high difficulty in some places and a very short drive.
    3. None of the above cos my wife will make me take the kids out or some crap like that....ah well, back to staring at hiking trails....

Go for Option 2..
    You could do option 3 afterwards..
    All happy then !

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Fireside. Finally got my little stove to light without stinking the place in smoke. Dog is panned out in front of it. Happy :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Kitchen table after horsing a pizza into me, washed down with Mooju and watching Broad City.

This is pretty much the perfect Friday evening.

• Advertisement

Britain
    I'm in bed longing for a burger but not being able to have one because I'll wake in the morning looking seven months pregnant :(

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Kitchen table after horsing a pizza into me, washed down with Mooju and watching Broad City.

This is pretty much the perfect Friday evening.

Broad City <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

I'm in the pub looking 7 months pregnant after 2 beers!....had someone annoying me by text for a while, so finally sent her back a very explicit BDSM text..... peace ever since ;)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

anna080 wrote: »
    Broad City <3

Season 4 has started ;)
    I wish I was in Ilana's bra right now. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

In bed

in bits,can't wait for tomorrow :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Sitting on the couch waiting the late late to start :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

It's Friday so back in my usual place of sitting in the kitchen at the counter-top and listening to music and drinking a few craft beers.
    Rolling Stones Paint It Black, to be followed by Fleetwood Mac for a bit and no doubt my auld fave Tracey Chapman will get some airtime.
    Gotta love Fridays.

Bizarrely stuck in the doghouse for nothing. Putting some stuff in the bin and saw two boxes of potato wedge boxes at the top so playfully asked who ate all the wedges (we have two girls so I figured herself had bought them for them) but got told to stop acting like a nanny state control freak. :)

Words were exchanged. Jesus If I was a control freak then being in control of who ate the wedges would surely be bottom of the list.

Fleetwood Mac on now, Rhiannon. This is a song about an old welsh witch. Yeah I have an auld wedge witch here I could introduce you to

It's Friday so back in my usual place of sitting in the kitchen at the counter-top and listening to music and drinking a few craft beers.
    Rolling Stones Paint It Black, to be followed by Fleetwood Mac for a bit and no doubt my auld fave Tracey Chapman will get some airtime.
    Gotta love Fridays.

Bizarrely stuck in the doghouse for nothing. Putting some stuff in the bin and saw two boxes of potato wedge boxes at the top so playfully asked who ate all the wedges (we have two girls so I figured herself had bought them for them) but got told to stop acting like a nanny state control freak. :)

Words were exchanged. Jesus If I was a control freak then being in control of who ate the wedges would surely be bottom of the list.

Fleetwood Mac on now, Rhiannon. This is a song about an old welsh witch. Yeah I have an auld wedge witch here I could introduce you to

Fleetwood Mac <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

In bed feeling sorry for myself as usual.

Shpudnik wrote: »
    In bed feeling sorry for myself as usual.

Sat at home smiling away to myself, I had a pet name for my mickey too! :D

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Sat at home smiling away to myself, I had a pet name for my mickey too! :D

What? :confused:

What? :confused:

Key is in the username.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Sat here in bits, Im devastated at the loss of the younger brother of an old friend, I can't begin to imagine the grief he and his family is going through, what do you say? what the **** do you say? what can anyone say, 42, Jeez, barely half way

Key is in the username.

Ah.

Ew.

Ah.

Ew.

Sat drinking Tullamore dew, 4 cask finish, it's a nice drop....
    Look to your original post....and then substitute "sorry" for "cock"

• Advertisement

anna080 wrote: »
    Fleetwood Mac <3

Yep, absolutely love them! One of the all time great bands. And still way under-rated!

By the way, kudos on your comments on the George Hook thread.
    It all got a bit nuclear in the end but I liked your comments on there a lot.
    Paradoxically it was maybe easier for a female to comment on it without being accused of X/Y/Z. I thought you spoke very well. So fair play to ya.

Sat drinking Tullamore dew, 4 cask finish, it's a nice drop....
    Look to your original post....and then substitute "sorry" for "cock"

Who ever substitutes "sorry" for "cock"? Is this a common thing that I'm unaware of? Does this explain why people seem confused when I say "I'm sorry"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Who ever substitutes "sorry" for "cock"? Is this a common thing that I'm unaware of? Does this explain why people seem confused when I say "I'm sorry"?

Could be worser at funerals when people say "sorry for your troubles" :eek:

It's catholic guilt ! Sorry for bating the meat in confession...just became known as 'Sorry'....did you not know that?
    Sat having another whisky

It's catholic guilt ! Sorry for bating the meat in confession...just became known as 'Sorry'....did you not know that?
    Sat having another whisky

You sure you haven't had too many?

I'm afraid to say where i am in case someone misinterprets it.

You sure you haven't had too many?

I'm afraid to say where i am in case someone misinterprets it.

I thought you handled it all very well. You threw back a few questions just to keep them off yer back and never gave up your location so it was the perfect way to handle a coupleof people talking about whiskey and mickeys.
    You did great.

Now slip under your bed and they will take you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On route to the bed.

You all have me confused

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

BBDBB wrote: »
    Sat here in bits, Im devastated at the loss of the younger brother of an old friend, I can't begin to imagine the grief he and his family is going through, what do you say? what the **** do you say? what can anyone say, 42, Jeez, barely half way

Hope your ok...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Bed. Spotify. Pretenders.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement