Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    I'm in the pub looking 7 months pregnant after 2 beers!....had someone annoying me by text for a while, so finally sent her back a very explicit BDSM text..... peace ever since ;)

Oh you didn't scare me off honey....was just sleepi....eh I mean...eh...umm....am in my bed, luxuriating in the satin sheets.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Britain
    Sat in the kitchen having a cuppa and a few cuts of toast contemplating having left over cold pizza before heading into work...... God damn you pizza why do you taste so good

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Kitchen.
    Witchie wrote: »
    Oh you didn't scare me off honey....was just sleepi....eh I mean...eh...umm....am in my bed, luxuriating in the satin sheets.

Careful now, them satin sheets will get you in trouble again.

;)

Britain
    Choo Choo! I'm off to the real capital!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,176 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

At the beach, its a lovely 34C...... Gotta love private beaches.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

smurfjed wrote: »
    At the beach, its a lovely 34C...... Gotta love private beaches.

Wexford is fab at this time of year alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Haha, was all set to go to cork today for a night out...looked at the weather this morning and said...
    Nope...not today Erik, not today.... so instead watching Man Utd on the telly box at home

At kitchen table, stomach lining.

Africa
    In my usual football watching pub waiting for the Liverpool game. Feel like a celeb everytime I come in here. The hostess at the door hugs me, the waiting staff all smile and say hi and the manager came over and sink my hand and said hi.

It's good to have a home here.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Witchie wrote:
    In my usual football watching pub waiting for the Liverpool game. Feel like a celeb everytime I come in here. The hostess at the door hugs me, the waiting staff all smile and say hi and the manager came over and sink my hand and said hi.

Sink your hand where.... you must be liked there.

At home wondering whether to bother watching the match. Getting more & more frustrating watching them.

• Advertisement

Africa
    Oops shake my hand. The smell of beer and am half cut.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Football houseparty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Feeling sleepy on the sofa.

Feeling sleepy on the sofa.

I'm feeling sleepy on the sofa too...I'd say the other 6 dwarfs are going to be very jealous!

Still in bed.

On my couch after watching 3 episodes of Defenders...love it!... talking a break now and watching Sunday Brunch :D

At home, suffering from a severe dose of "foot in mouth" disease. Congratulated a colleague on having his family join him in this country, then discovered that "his daughter" was actually his latest fling. Oops.

Britain
    I'm on the train returning from the real capital :p
    The carriage I'm sitting in is a designated "quiet zone". How class is that!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,657 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    I'm back in my apartment after cycle. Have drank 2 litres of water since returning so feeling bloated.

Am also wondering where Persepoly is referring to when she says "the real capital" and thinking if it's where I think it is then she and I are going to have a falling out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sitting in a bar drinking Sauvignon blanc after the nicest morning of the year

• Advertisement

Britain
    I'm back in my apartment after cycle. Have drank 2 litres of water since returning so feeling bloated.

Am also wondering where Persepoly is referring to when she says "the real capital" and thinking if it's where I think it is then she and I are going to have a falling out.

:( Oh no!

It's wherever you are from :D

I almost got to go to work today, first time in 18 days, but got cancelled just as I got to the airport. So glad that I don't work for a company that needs to make money :)

Africa
    Chilling on my sofa watching updates on the German election on BBC after a busy day.

I got my waxing done and then went to the hairdressers. Came back to my building and my friend called over to join me at my pool for a "Get to know your neighbours" hangout that I organised by putting posters up in the lifts. Only a handful showed up but it's a start. We hope to do it every Sunday and since I only got the posters up on Tuesday, it might build.

Was nice to have a bunch of people from all over the world. We had a South African couple and their 24 yr old daughter, her friend from Kazakstan, a woman from Sri Lanka, an Indian guy, a Chinese guy from Vancouver, a Chinese Malaysian, an Indian woman with her small daughter and her friend's 2 children, 2 Italian guys sorta joined for a little while and a Polish woman and her Spanish husband too.

We had a lovely time chatting and sipping a few beers. Now just need more people to join us and to join the fb group I set up. Am hoping to build a little community vibe here so we can help each other out or join forces to be stronger with the management company.

So now am wrecked from chatting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

In a restaurant waiting profiteroles (sp?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In a comfy bed wearing matching comfy robes ignoring the huge tv in favour of watching Netflix on an iPad

Couldn't bate it with a huge stick

Multi tasking on the Sofa. Boards on the Laptop, Sim City on the Mobile, and Music Videos on YouTube cast from the Tablet to TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Britain
    In the canteen waiting to clock out in ten minutes after a 61 hour week. Can't wait for bed

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭French_Girl

In bed.

Daughter left the bathroom door slightly open as she showered...so I popped my head in and shouted boo!....child roars...jumps a foot in the air and falls flat on her arse in the shower.... I start breaking my arse laughing...she calls me a name that she shouldn't really know at 9.....btw...my parents were married!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting in my daughter's bedroom in the dark... she woke up crying. Little man is doing great, I'm a bit sad after a tiff with my oh over stupid stuff. Both of us trying to get used to being in the house and doing kid/house stuff together and managing to step on each others toes..

The unseen side of having a sick child I suppose, the stuff no one ever mentions, even me. When asked how's everything, I reply 'grand ' with a smile.. one nurse said to me on Thursday 'you're such a strong person, no matter how tough it's been you've never cried...'
    They never see the stuff that goes on behind the smile and banter, the tears at 3am caused by something really naff on Facebook.. the stuff you can't say cos people have their own worry.. the panic when I missed a call from the hospital at midnight.. the absolute sh!t feeling that I'm letting all my other children down by being away so long..
    I dunno.. a maudlin night I guess.. cup of tea will fix it all.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement