Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

cbyrd wrote: »
    Sitting in my daughter's bedroom in the dark... she woke up crying. Little man is doing great, I'm a bit sad after a tiff with my oh over stupid stuff. Both of us trying to get used to being in the house and doing kid/house stuff together and managing to step on each others toes..

The unseen side of having a sick child I suppose, the stuff no one ever mentions, even me. When asked how's everything, I reply 'grand ' with a smile.. one nurse said to me on Thursday 'you're such a strong person, no matter how tough it's been you've never cried...'
    They never see the stuff that goes on behind the smile and banter, the tears at 3am caused by something really naff on Facebook.. the stuff you can't say cos people have their own worry.. the panic when I missed a call from the hospital at midnight.. the absolute sh!t feeling that I'm letting all my other children down by being away so long..
    I dunno.. a maudlin night I guess.. cup of tea will fix it all.

I don't know you cbyrd but from the bits you've posted on this thread I know those kids are lucky to have you as their mum and sure yerself and yer OH are only human and doing the best ye can while very tired I'm sure.

Do ya want any sugar in the tae?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Back in bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Trying to get to bed but moseying around putting it off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

In bed but can't sleep :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Britain
    Work - Hungover, interesting weekend, friends home from New York after 20 years, strange how life deals people different cards ....

Britain
    I'm sitting on the couch with a coffee staring out the window :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sitting at my desk with a migraine I've had since 4am

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Waiting for my friend to call for coffee and scones..if she doesn't hurry up it will be just coffee,I'm starving.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Am lying on the sofa wishing I had some work to do. The downside of freelancing....waiting around for some work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

waiting for someone to get back to me with details of their issue which is preventing me from going ahead and getting a task done, keeping everyone else waiting

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Just home now after doing shopping. I done enough shopping to fill small trolley and I carried 2 bags of popcorn. Was pushing trolley out and the wheel got caught on a water shore in ground and the whole thing with every bit of my shopping tipped over. What a nightmare but within 20 seconds 5 people came over to help me. Was such a pain but really made me think how lovely people can be

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Britain
    In the bath after a 5 hour hike up and around a lake. Legs in bits back is in bits pretty wrecked after it but such a lovely day..... Good job I added the bubbles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Sitting on the couch and adding expensive stuff that I can't afford to my wishlist on Amazon.

Britain
    Standing on the train as there are no seats. Should have got the earlier train as always have seats.
    After 8hrs sitting at a desk all day, 40mins of standing should be OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,176 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Spent the day at the beach, totally deserted on a weekday.
    37052344050_f1bd9bb93f_n.jpg
    Driving home I got stuck in traffic which turned out to be caused by spectators for a Red Arrow display, nice surprise.

Subway in the real capital ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Shpudnik wrote: »
    Subway in the real capital ;)

Navan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Heading out for pints I might be gone a while

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 66 ✭✭TotalReality

Just chilling in the real world.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Left house at 7.30am, only sitting on sofa half hour ago. Contemplating cracking open a bottle of beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Left house at 7.30am, only sitting on sofa half hour ago. Contemplating cracking open a bottle of beer.

Same. I was in town doing me rounds from 8am until 4.30,shorts and t shirt weather so when I came home it was straight down the beach with the hound without any dinner. Just finished a takeaway and now having a nightcap. Have your bottle minty and enjoy it, you probably deserve it friend.

Just home after 12 hours of work. So sore. So tired. No beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On route to bed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

After sliding into bed, showered, head to toe in gorgeous lotion and into fluffy pjs and clean sheets

• Registered Users Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Britain
    At work :(

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

In bed planning how I can take over the world but I think I'll sleep on it and plan another night instead. 😄 😴

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

In bed watching bad lieutenant .....won't be long sleeping

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Drama Queen alert/Big baby.....so turns out I have an abscess on my big toe due to an ingrown toenail. Currently lying on the table at the doctors waiting for the local anesthetic to kick in so the really sweet doctor (he worked in the Rotunda in Dublin for 5 years so is used to babies) can remove part of my toe nail. Totally freaking out and anxiety through the roof. I can't handle pain and needles and now the thoughts of having to bathe and dress my toe for weeks is making me want to boke. Help.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement