Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Sitting on the sofa with the toddler who isn't feeling well. Nearly three and on his second ever antibiotics which I think is good going. The improvement after just two doses was amazing.

I'm in such a pisser. Yesterday involved a horrible dash to the doctor after a major spike in temperature. Me with no credit and my bank card accidentally left in the car. Coupled with lack of sleep last few nights thanks to said toddler, husband in college til late last night and in a bad mood when he got in and now I'm working every evening for the rest of the week. I just want 30 mins to myself, to sit and do nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,177 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting in the tailors waiting on a fitting.

&witchie. How did you end up with a bad nails with all the available manicures ?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Kitchen. Plan was not to get out of bed before 9am. I have awake since just after 6.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,627 ✭✭✭tedpan

Lying in bed, two hours until the dentist, fillings and a crown. I'm already broke.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Sitting at my desk trying to get the motivation to walk to the canteen to grab a cup of tea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    smurfjed wrote: »
    Sitting in the tailors waiting on a fitting.

&witchie. How did you end up with a bad nails with all the available manicures ?

I think it must be because of the pedicures! I get one every month and for the last few months, it has been really painful when was getting that toe worked on. Then the last few days it has just been getting worse so decided to go to the docs when could barely walk on it!

Anesthetic and painkiller injections are wearing off and despite taking the painkillers prescribed, the pain is getting quite intense. Dammit. He was reluctant to give me the stronger painkillers due to my asthma and allergies but might have to go back and get them if things get worse.
    tedpan wrote: »
    Lying in bed, two hours until the dentist, fillings and a crown. I'm already broke.

Feel your pain. Ugh. Hate the dentist.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Cotside until 2:15, then first of 3 school pick ups, tired after yesterday's, what should I call it, tornado of housework.. lol, I fired himself out to sit Cotside for a few hours while I donned the rubber gloves and righted a few (yucky) wrongs .. I even aerated a very wet patch in the lawn, blacked the stoves and cleaned out the chest freezer. My world has righted a little bit now that I can see under the beds and the smell of dust has been removed from my nostrils.
    Who said housework is not fun. (apart from my kids running for cover from ufo's coming from every direction)
    And I did homework with them.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Britain
    Meetings...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching some Tv

Witchie that sounds so painful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

In bed waiting for news of a missing person. :(

• Advertisement

Britain
    KERSPLAT! wrote:
    Navan?

It's true..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Bed. Still in a pisser. It lifted for a while then I got in from work at 10 and the baba was still awake while his daddy pretended to be asleep, so I had to put him to sleep. Which took two hours. So that's me with a sick toddler all day, then work from 7-10, trying to get him to sleep from 10-12.

I so badly want to sleep, but it's currently being overrided by husband murder fantasies. :D

In the kitchen. Waiting for my sandwich to cook.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Woke up early, showered and shaved and a nice bacon sandwich with cheese and mustard was consumed. I don't have to leave my gaf for the choo choo for another two hours so I'll entertain myself for the next few hours flicking between news channels. At times like this, I envy tea and coffee drinkers.

Africa
    Shpudnik wrote: »
    In bed waiting for news of a missing person. :(

I hope you got good news. x

My toe seems to be healing well according to the doctor but is still fairly painful. Have pulled my sofa bed out half way so can sit and stretch my legs out and keep my foot relaxed while I work a bit, play games a bit, social medise a bit and watch tv a bit.

Britain
    Cotside having a coffee, well I would if I could reach it, his lordship is teething and requires much cuddling while chewing my neck and having his back tapped/rubbed. And is giving out when I stop to type. :D
    ah to be a baby again. Just for a day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying in bed enjoying my morning off.
    Got the nicest message off a girl I only know a short while which has meant a lot to me, it's unbelievable how thoughtful some people can be compared to people who you may know for years but have no consideration for others

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

About to go make chutney with some courgettes and chilis

Witchie wrote: »
    I hope you got good news. x

Thankfully I got good news.

Africa
    Shpudnik wrote: »
    Thankfully I got good news.

So glad to hear that. I have been there myself. Once made a journey from Dublin to Orlando not knowing if a family member had been found and was alive or dead. It's so scary. Happy for you that all is ok. x

Still on my sofa but have scoffed some ice cream. Feeling sorry for myself with my big toe so am being very naughty and eating loads of sh!te.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

At the hospital waiting for a check up and I was running late so no time for lunch, I'm starving.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Britain
    In Macdonalds not for the free wifi but sinking my teeth into a double quarter pounder with cheese meal. Regret it already.... Night shift starting tonight, oh the joys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sitting in the kitchen watching the Man Utd game on my 22" TV as my child is watching cartoons on the "main" TV...on the plus side I've had a chicken jalfrezi..and am enjoying some wine...still smell of Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille....I smell ridey!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Have to finish work soon, nearly in a coma from tiredness here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Britain
    Home after Gym, work, have to get up at 5 am to drive down to Dublin for a conference. Will get 200 euro's tax free expenses for that. I hate driving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Having tinnies
    Watching soccer and having an epic snapchat session :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, watching Grand Designs.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching Tv

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    On my way home after putting in a good 13 hours, I'll sneak in so not as to wake the sleeping beauties. I'm gettin drunk tonight randy!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement