Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭lazeedaisy

In sunny California, after a day at the beach,

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In a new Lebanese restaurant near my house hoping they are true to their word and have no sesame in their falafel. I rarely eat out coz it is such a food roulette but this place is beside the doctors and after toe check up decided to risk it.

At least my doctor is close if the mango hits the fan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

School. It's cold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Watching the defenders for the past hour...now it's time to go upstairs and awaken the beast!

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Britain
    Landed in the bed, praying to God I can sleep now before the next onslaught. Haven't gotten used to sleeping during the day at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting on my couch watching the ac guy hopping in and out of the window like he is just walking through a door. We are 11 floors up. My stomach drops every time he does it.

He called me over to the ac closet thingy to show me it was leaking and explaining what he has to do....like I know how it works...just fix the buckin thing. Had to sleep on the sofa bed in the living room last night as my bedroom ac has never worked properly and last night was hot....it was 29 degrees at 3am with a real feel of 34.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Sitting in a local cafe. Reading a Stephen king book I just got in the second hand shop. I have eaten a big brekkie and am on my second pot of tea. Some badly needed time to just sit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Sitting in my car.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭off.the.walls

Sitting in code.talks in Hamburg.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

Feeling Witchies pain. I am sitting at home with both sore toes and feet up and drinking tae, cause tae fixes everything. 22042271_1544363152324120_8415794706969562464_o.jpg How gorgeous are my feet :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,177 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

At home....
    Wife is hosting a Home Made Wine Competition, she has charged people 25 euro to enter, 10 have done so, winner takes 60%, with 40% to the runner up.... expecting about 30 people to show up.
    The joys of entertainment in a dry land :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching Futurama on Sky1

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    In work. It's spitting huge random drops of rain, just waiting for the sky to open. It's a weird weather evening here. Warm but windy and damp. It feels like bad weather is on it's way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Scratching my chafed thighs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    Looking at my suitcase. Pack, ye fecker, pack!

Flight at 6 in the am, but, it's a good, non-work flight.

Shops close here at 8.., except for one selling sexy lingerie.. Hmmmm.

Britain
    I'm in bed watching Rellik :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sitting at the table, enjoying some haddock in peace

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Claude Wilton

Eating a bag of Cheezy Doritos

• Registered Users Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Britain
    Was working 9-5 today and now I'm back in again 8-8 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    On my couch knackered, was up til 5 with a puking 2 year old .. God bless her but she got the bucket every time! 3rd night running. Doc said let it run... (Meh... easy for him to say..)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying on the floor trying to stretch my back, pain

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

My wife told me to make the kids go asleep but somehow I made them more hyper and I just got killed.

I'm now having a smoke in the rain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    Staying awake now 'cause there's no point in sleeping in and missing the flight.

Tunes on, super excited about the weekend, and dancing around while actually packing. Some day I'll be a grown up.. Maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On route to bed, oh so tired tonight :(

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

sipping tea and thinking of reasons to call in sick tomorrow. Doubt my toes are a good enough excuse. Periods? nay.. tickle in throat? nope. The hassle of calling in might as well just go in and be miserable. At home sipping tea and watching Dexter and planning my sons birthday party. I am so excited for him, first year to have friends to invite. Love him and so glad others see how lovely he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭redshoes15

Engaged in a battle with my washing machine. ****3r decides to pack in just toward the end of a wash at 10pm. It’s taking every ounce of my patience not to batter it with a hammer. Imperative I fix it tonight, I have absolutely nothing to wear tomorrow if I can’t. There’s a lesson to be learned here I’m sure! Tomorrow is looking like it’s gonna be a very long day I need sleep!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside under umbrella

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Just finished work. Going to relax now before bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,177 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

5am....last person just left, so it was a 9 hour party....... I didn't win, so humbug I'm gonna bed.....

• Advertisement

Britain
    Just having breakfast for lunch in the Kylemore on O'Connell St. Feels so good and I was starving.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement