Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    Red earth having cheesecake nom nom nom

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Just having breakfast for lunch in the Kylemore on O'Connell St. Feels so good and I was starving.

Was in recently, always loved the Kylmore but the standards have slipped imo. I'm enjoying a quiet pint in the North Star before I head home. The ham and cheese toasties here are to die for

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Was in recently, always loved the Kylmore but the standards have slipped imo. I'm enjoying a quiet pint in the North Star before I head home. The ham and cheese toasties here are to die for

Is that The North Star in Limerick ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Pub!!!!!!
    Beers....and a whiskey or 2..... cheers peoples!

• Advertisement

Carribean
    4Ad wrote: »
    Is that The North Star in Limerick ?

No, in Dublin opposite Connolly station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Wrapped up in my duvet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Trying to stay out of hospital....seems 4 days into taking the meds for my toe, am allergic to them. Aggghhh.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

Friday. Laptop on the kitchen counter and drinks being consumed with some music going. As per usual.

But not in my usual wohoo God Fridays rule style. Herself is off to a hotel for the weekend in the morning.
    So that leaves me and the twin toddlers and the wee dog together for 2 whole days..... on our own like.

I'm grand in most situations. Like business stuff and ....... well just business stuff really.

God I hope the dog knows what to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed feeling guilty because I just found my dog laying outside my bedroom door trying to get in to me :( just ordered 1 memory foam couch and 2 memory foam beds for them online. They'll have to share the couch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Britain
    Bed. Plans for drinks tomorrow night sank so it looks like there'll be more bed then too. Noice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

sitting back at home with a bottle of wine after playing at a wedding, ears are ringing a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oakshade

Bed... Insomnia is a bit*h....

Africa
    Sitting in the doctors waiting to be seen.

Can they hurry up please. Do they not know I want to go get my hair done, get something to eat and go to the Grand Prix?

Does my bum look big in this privilege?

Britain
    In a hostel in Ennis having porridge..met an old school friend, that was over 30 years ago, still friends and still a bit of craic..met up with another friend of mine..small things like this make such a BIG difference....

PS...Witchie you Drama Queen !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

Sitting in Shannon airport eating breakfast before I fly out to Berlin for the weekend!

Britain
    I'm sitting in the car with Daddy.

Love him :)

In work booking training for everyone

• Advertisement

Britain
    Testament1 wrote: »
    Sitting in Shannon airport eating breakfast before I fly out to Berlin for the weekend!

I was there only a few weeks ago, same flight..great city, great beer, great bars and so relaxed.
    Wish I was heading there now !

Africa
    In my apartment. Left docs and wasn't feeling great. Went for something to eat and then to hairdressers but they were busy so left it. Decided to grab some shopping and halfway through kept getting dizzy and feeling like was going to faint so I came home and have been napping when the pain in my stomach allows me to. No GP for me unless is a medical one.

Hoping it eases up in an hour or so and if it does might go out on the town to get some of the atmosphere.

Carribean
    4Ad wrote: »
    I was there only a few weeks ago, same flight..great city, great beer, great bars and so relaxed.
    Wish I was heading there now !

Multi storey brothels too I heard from someplace.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,040 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Belfast... Finally did the titanic exbo.... Jaysus it's fascinating... If it didn't sink it would have been scrapped 20years later and we'd never had heard of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

On my couch nursing the mother of all hangovers

Worth it though

And Donegal Road...as an ex drummer mind your ears .. tinnitus is a bugger

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Swimming lessons with the three little ladies...Downhead since 9.30..it's now 12.09 and I can hear the three of them yapping in the changing room while I wait for them at reception.....there better be Olympic golds in years to come lol lol

Britain
    Multi storey brothels too I heard from someplace.

Cant say i saw them but anything goes there..plenty of Class A..

Gone on my lunch to get a massage

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

At home feeling ill. I'm allergic to something in my house and don't know what

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

anna080 wrote: »
    At home feeling ill. I'm allergic to something in my house and don't know what

Do you have any air freshener things...I bought the plug in ones years ago when they first came out and felt very sick and terribly nauseous for about a month before I realised that they were the cause of it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement