Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Colser wrote: »
    Do you have any air freshener things...I bought the plug in ones years ago when they first came out and felt very sick and terribly nauseous for about a month before I realised that they were the cause of it.

No I don't have those! I thought it was the washing powder I was using so changed to non bio, still no change. I doubt it's the dog as he's hypoallergenic. My diet is the same. I'm stumped!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,178 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I'm actually getting ready to go to work, first time in 24 days..... I live such a busy life :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    anna080 wrote: »
    No I don't have those! I thought it was the washing powder I was using so changed to non bio, still no change. I doubt it's the dog as he's hypoallergenic. My diet is the same. I'm stumped!

How long have you got the dog.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

On a bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Whispered wrote: »
    How long have you got the dog.

5+ years!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    4Ad wrote: »
    Cant say i saw them but anything goes there..plenty of Class A..

They are an industrial powerhouse on a global scale, it's only natural that a disproportionate slice of the population were class A students.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Africa
    Kickboxing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭JimmyMcGill

Spent the last 10 minutes explaining to my 5 year old neighbour why he can't play with my 5 year old daughter out the back yard. She's not here:-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Sitting on the jacks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sitting on my couch watching the Man Utd game...it's on bein sports....Arabic commentary....when the commentator gets excited and starts shouting I duck!!

• Advertisement

Britain
    In the dentist waiting room. Wonder what he has in store for me today. My teeth are a constant drain on my bank account!
    Lovely dentist though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    At home feeling ill. I'm allergic to something in my house and don't know what
    5+ years!

I hate to break it to you bit allergies can appear at any stage in life. I ate salads with walnuts in it, was fine. W weeks later had the exact same salad and ended up in hospital with a nut allergy. Go to your doc and get on the list to see an immunologist.

I am in a bar in the TREC area of KL. It is basically an old parking lot that got converted into a village of bars, restaurants and clubs.

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭French_Girl

On the way.

Africa
    On the way.

Hurry....have almost ate all the nachos

Britain
    I'm in the pub :)

I hope you're feeling better Witchie. Mind yourself toesies x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

4Ad wrote: »
    I was there only a few weeks ago, same flight..great city, great beer, great bars and so relaxed.
    Wish I was heading there now !

Yup the beer is indeed fantastic and I'm also grateful to know someone here who can show me around!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Cotside since 9am.. I'm so much a regular here I've been given free parking and dinner every day this week.. :D
    Debating what time to head home.. I'm currently a pillow for his little lordship.. I'm so cosy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    They are an industrial powerhouse on a global scale, it's only natural that a disproportionate slice of the population were class A students.

Yeah, sure thats what I was on about, them very clever students !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Just made chocolate chip chewy biscuits for the girls....they told me they love it when I make it....300g of brown & white sugar...150 g of melted butter and 200g of chocolate chips.....I wonder why they love them lol lol

They think they're getting some before bed.....I'm not that stupid lol lol

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Kitchen table, waiting for the kids to go to bed so I can migrate to the couch which they are currently hogging.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    Kitchen table, glass of wine, praying someone close to me makes a decision that is best for them in the long run, yet realising how tough it is for them. Oh for a magic wand to make everything right again:(

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, watching Black Hawk Down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

At home just after watching Spiderman... Marisa Tomei as Aunt May ...yum!

Britain
    I'm in the pub :)

I hope you're feeling better Witchie. Mind yourself toesies x

Was supposed to type 'mind your toes' :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

On the couch and rang my mam and holy be to God why oh why did I ring.

Dunnes have nice pyjamas.

Why don't I ring my brother.

Beans from aldi are nice.

Dad is asleep at a funny angle on the couch

The dog is watching strictly.

Britain
    In the kitchen, 3 quarters of the way though a bottle of wine and a few benzo's in the mix. Just back from walking the dog. Wonder is it to late to message a mate just to chat.... Maybe I should just go to bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Comfy on the couch,lights down,wine and radio on....oh and my ex is here..hmm.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    On the couch and rang my mam and holy be to God why oh why did I ring.

Dunnes have nice pyjamas.

Why don't I ring my brother.

Beans from aldi are nice.

Dad is asleep at a funny angle on the couch

The dog is watching strictly.

Kind of nice and endearing !
    You'll miss it when it's gone !

I used to whinge about my Da coming into the house and leaving footprints
    everywhere..
    I hope he keeps doin it forever!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Advertisement

Africa
    Lying on my bed trying to will myself to get up, make some lunch and shower so can go get hair done and go to the F1.

Someone give me some energy please.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement