Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    On my sofa fuming. Annoyed at the world in general but that ba**ard in Vegas and my landlord more specifically.

Stupid biatch next door is smoking again and my glands are swollen and my throat is sore.

Anyone want to come and give me a hug before I lose it altogether?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

At kitchen table, listening to tunes. Wondering how much longer I can put off tidying up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

On the couch but have to go to my son's match shortly..it's a final and I have to be there and look interested ...I'm a bad mother because I'd rather stay on the couch.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,178 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@witchie....Stupid biatch next door is smoking again and my glands are swollen and my throat is sore. 
    Is there a smoking ban in your building?
    At home packing to go to work tomorrow morning, next two nights will be spent in hotels.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,511 ✭✭✭✭looksee

At home, about to have dinner and wondering for the umpteenth time what the reference to hats is in the thread title.

• Advertisement

Africa
    smurfjed wrote: »
    @witchie....Stupid biatch next door is smoking again and my glands are swollen and my throat is sore. 
    Is there a smoking ban in your building?
    At home packing to go to work tomorrow morning, next two nights will be spent in hotels.

Well according to the landlord's agent the last time I questioned it, the units are non-smoking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sitting on my daughters bottom bunk, looking for Dragostea din tei on YouTube ( if you look you'll remember) ...and just saw that Tom Petty has died :(

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

On couch watching Ace Ventura.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Nearly finishing my second bottle of wine. Forgot how good it feels to be barren of fücks to give

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In bed reading boards.ie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

In bed feeling sorry for myself.

Lying in bed feeling a bit under the weather trying to work out of its unwell or alcohol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Lying in bed also.

Sitting on my bed debating with myself whether or not I should go to school today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭marko93

I thought it was 0 :s

leaving for the bus

:pac: :pac:
    it is 0, just an awful joke.

Back in work, very little sleep but feeling alert. Will see how long this lasts..

Shpudnik wrote: »
    Sitting on my bed debating with myself whether or not I should go to school today.

In school :/

In a petrol station buying one of my last tanks of cheap gas. By the end of the month they plan to double the price. . Ugh

Present price is 20C per litre

Lying in bed my self. Not for much longer though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sitting on my daughters bottom bunk begging her to get up...did my back yesterday and if she says no....I'm in no position to move her :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

Africa
    Packed bus and nearly late for work

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

marko93 wrote: »
    :pac: :pac:
    it is 0, just an awful joke.

*FacePalm*

:pac:

Sitting in class feeling a tad fed up with everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Out on the farm in Oz. Had a chat with an estimated worth of $850m today from a meath processing company he founded selling in Oz and exporting into the SE Asia market. He guided me in when I was reversing a trailer and then strolled out to the calving pad and pulled a calf and wrote in the book.

A simple friendly man with no airs and graces and seemed like a proper gent.The locals working n the farm say his sole motivation is to create jobs in the area. I was kind of awstruck by it all.

Africa
    Sitting at my desk and the beautiful skyline is not lifting my funk.

Just did my tax return and now panicking about having to pay more tax than I thought I would.

Ugh. Can we just fast-forward to the weekend so I can get drunk and forget what a crap week it is so far?

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and not a cold beer in sight.

@witchie, have a beer for me 😀😀

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

Britain
    Work -> Gym -> Pints -> Takeaway food

Britain
    Sitting at the desk in work typing this message. Its the first time I have logged onto boards on a desktop. Normally all forms of social media are blocked at work but for some reason boards is not blocked. 6mins til I leave to get the train.

On way home from spa with the girls

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    At my desk like a good little drone.

• Advertisement

Kitchen, tunes, BBCR2 to be precise, and laptop. Not sure I have had as little interest in the sofa and TV lately. In fact, only time TV was on today, was for a couple of hours when my step dad was watching it this afternoon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement