Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

At my desk like a good little drone.

Just in from flying my good little drone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    On my couch after a busy day, was in crumlin today for a check up, I was amazed we got home, I'd prepared myself for being kept ... No reason only experience. Got to travel upfront in the ambulance :)
    Back again next month and the month after, all going well, that's when they'll change his feeding tube to try and get him feeding orally or on the tubes I can do at home. So finally got a date to work towards. Just might, maybe, get him home for Christmas..

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

cbyrd wrote: »
    On my couch after a busy day, was in crumlin today for a check up, I was amazed we got home, I'd prepared myself for being kept ... No reason only experience. Got to travel upfront in the ambulance :)
    Back again next month and the month after, all going well, that's when they'll change his feeding tube to try and get him feeding orally or on the tubes I can do at home. So finally got a date to work towards. Just might, maybe, get him home for Christmas..

That would be fantastic cbyrd. Really hope its your 'Where are you' status on Christmas Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching Tv

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In my bed. Went to sleep just after 3 am but woke screaming around 4. I dreamt (at least I hope it was a dream) that the was a mouse on my locker.

It's now 5.40 and can't sleep. Need to go grocery shopping tomorrow before work so need to be up at a reasonable time. Ugh!

Am tired already for tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Witchie I woke up screaming this morning I think I was dreaming about mice it's very weird waking yourself up screaming - the fright before you realise it's you!

I'm at home cooking dinner for my dogs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    That's weird but the dreams (hallucinations I describe them as) I had last night were unreal, real clear and vivid and some scary stuff. I drank more than normal over the weekend but not a crazy amount..

In bed all nice and cosy and headed for an early night.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

Britain
    Sitting at my desk in work.

Im here all night :(

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Britain
    Waiting for a load of washing to finish so I can take it out and throw in a puke full of bedding from the daughter's cot. On the plus side I'm catching up on Ozark

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Lying in bed, having a ponder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed dying from the hunger

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Britain
    I'm my sister's living room, watching TV in Noord-Holland, about 20km north of Amsterdam. I love that city and this country!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Breakfast time In the hotel executive lounge...... then off for a sightseeing tour over Europe, hope that the weather is good so I get to take good photos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,587 ✭✭✭DunnoKidz

In bed, can hardly keep the eyes open... goodnight and good morning boards.

Africa
    Witchie I woke up screaming this morning I think I was dreaming about mice it's very weird waking yourself up screaming - the fright before you realise it's you!

I'm at home cooking dinner for my dogs
    4Ad wrote: »
    That's weird but the dreams (hallucinations I describe them as) I had last night were unreal, real clear and vivid and some scary stuff. I drank more than normal over the weekend but not a crazy amount..

Aw jaysus....are we spending too much time in here together that our dreams are synchronising?

It is such a horrendous thing and probably only about the 5th time it has happened since I have been living here whereas at home they used to happen at least weekly. I think am less stressed here so my mind allows me to sleep. Just had a tough few days and boom am up screaming.
    JupiterKid wrote: »
    I'm my sister's living room, watching TV in Noord-Holland, about 20km north of Amsterdam. I love that city and this country!:)

I love the Netherlands. My favourite aunt and uncle lived in the Hague for many years and I used to visit them regularly. My kids loved going there on their holidays too. The Dutch are such lovely people too.

I am on my sofa with very little work to do which is stressing me out more than having lots of work to do. Anyone need content writing for their website?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Getting the hair done. I'm starting a night class this evening and I am delighted to be doing something with myself so thought I better make myself look presentable.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Staff room.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Britain
    Just sat on the chair enjoying a nice cup of coffee, smallest one seems to be better today, middle one home from school and eldest will be back in half an hour.... It will all kick off then so Im considering venturing out in the cold to cut the grass for what will hopefully be the last cut before next year.
    I'd love a bit of sun tho

Africa
    On the sofa sipping a glass of red wine and watching Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares. Been a busy day but am relaxing now so hopefully sleep will come easy.

• Advertisement

In the pub drowning my sorrows

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    cbyrd wrote: »

We were also in Crumlin yesterday for a check up:) It turns out it was our last time there, 17 years up and down the road, and she is now being moved to adult services. I must admit I felt a bit misty eyed and can't quite believe where those years went. I can still picture her as a tiny baby in an incubator on St Theresa's ward Also eternally grateful to everyone there for the the last 17 years:)

Right now I am in the kitchen smothering with my sinuses. If I had a euro for every time I have blown my nose today :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Saw that fertility program on tv3 just now and it brought back some memories... reading the posts here about Crumlin does the same....kids eh! :D
    Long day...on my couch and pondering can I afford a beer after just laying out for eurodisney

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    pollocks wrote:
    Waiting for a load of washing to finish so I can take it out and throw in a puke full of bedding from the daughter's cot. On the plus side I'm catching up on Ozark

Sympathies, we had tummy bug on and off for 2 weeks.. I missed most of it but she got it again when I came home just so I wouldn't feel left out.

I'm on top of the world atm (it'll last until the pain kicks in :D) I've just finished a spin/core class, my first on a month and I didn't disgrace myself! Go me :D
    I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow.. but that's tomorrow..

Fun day, coasted over the med, crossed Greece, then up the right side of Italy , over the alps and down into Paris. Now it’s beer time 😀😀😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

smurfjed wrote: »
    Fun day, coasted over the med, crossed Greece, then up the right side of Italy , over the alps and down into Paris. Now it’s beer time 😀😀😀

Sat on my bed about to drag myself into the shower, and thinking ...you fcker!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch looking up Christmas gifts

To the boardsies I'm glad I'm not the only one Who love the Netherlands too. I used to live in Eindhoven and Nijmegen.

Erik. . This is what I walked into as we entered the hotel. . French fashion week fashion show. . Took me ages to want to go to the reception to check in

• Registered Users Posts: 21,922 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting listening to Disturbed - Sound Of Silence , their cover of it . Lordie powerful voice !

• Advertisement

My day :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement