Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, refreshed after a shower, after quite possibly the toughest 12 hours I have ever put in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

On the couch here and got a e mail from lotto saying I had won a prize in tonights draw......honestly folks, as far as I was concerned I won the 4.5 million... €3 bloody euro....ffs...

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Sitting on a couch in the kids play room.
    Im not allowed downstairs in the house at the moment :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    smurfjed wrote: »
    My day :)

:eek: Wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Autosport wrote: »
    :eek: Wow!

I know and they give out about people using phones while driving :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    gifted wrote:
    On the couch here and got a e mail from lotto saying I had won a prize in tonights draw......honestly folks, as far as I was concerned I won the 4.5 million... €3 bloody euro....ffs...

:D:D:D

On the couch contemplating standing up. I've to be up early for a carpet cleaner arriving in the morning.. :) someone else, cleaning my house . . .

Goodnight!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    smurfjed wrote: »
    My day :)
    Totally jealous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

In bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Britain
    In work, having a sit down on a break.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Bed awake. Nodded off for nearly 2 hrs after tea this evening. My sleep is gone wonky now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Sofa, refreshed after a shower, after quite possibly the toughest 12 hours I have ever put in.

:rolleyes: Why do you wash your sofa with your shower? And how did it take you 12 hours to do it?

Bed, awake.
    :rolleyes: Why do you wash your sofa with your shower? And how did it take you 12 hours to do it?

It's a big sofa.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Paris. . I like watching cities wake up in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

I'm eating my breakfast Kate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Multi storey car park in uhg....hi ho.hi ho...it's off to work....blah blah...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Running late

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

BBDBB wrote: »
    Running late

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I've been awake since 5:15 & heading the same way,

I never had this much procrastination before.

Choo Choo

:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    In the leaba, using pizza box as laptop table. This. is. living.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

In the leaba, using pizza box as laptop table. This. is. living.

Is there any pizza in said box?

I'm in the office, doing work, organising training for tonight, drinking tea and browsing all at the same time. But I'm starting to be distracted by ideas on keeping pizza warm with a laptop.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    There isn't but there's a lovely smell of garlic in the room now ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    Just back home having a cup of coffee

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting at the desk waiting to see if the Fire services will ever show up across the road. I noticed, about 20 mins ago that there was a lot of smoke pouring out from the 3rd-floor parking garage in the condo building across the road. I did the decent thing and rang the emergency services.

The smoke has stopped billowing out of the building now but still no sign of any emergency services showing up. I hope they rang the building and found out it was over but you would still think they would come investigate. Ummm. Luckily I took video of it in case they come back to me saying I was wasting their time or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

On the choo choo up to the big smoke!

Africa
    The "Bomba" (Fire Service) rang me back to tell me that it was fogging from insecticide being used. Ooops.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Seat 1L First Class deadheading back to home base. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Britain
    Double decker, Keogh's crinkle cut crisps, mug of Tae. One of those days

Britain
    Am sitting in work waiting til it seems acceptable to leave and go for a pizza and a bottle of wine.
    I am wondering how Pollocks got a mug of tea onto a Double Decker.

• Advertisement

Africa
    Am sitting in work waiting til it seems acceptable to leave and go for a pizza and a bottle of wine.
    I am wondering how Pollocks got a mug of tea onto a Double Decker.

A take away cup....duh!

On my sofa, it is 11.24 pm and a friend is trying to tempt me out for a beer....ummmm. Decisions decisions.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement