Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Colser wrote: »
    Just got back into bed,face mask on to beautify myself for a hot date later ðŸ˜

On my sofa with a face mask on....just going to wash it off when I finish posting this. I have no hot date though. dammit.
    smurfjed wrote: »
    Having French imported (:)) coffee on my balcony listening to 98FM Dublin Talks podcasts.
    Its a lovely 32C.

32c here today too. Was feeling a bit nipply out there when I went to the post office. I haven't had to put the ac on since I came home either. Might have to dig out a cardigan later if it gets much colder!

Speaking of the post office.....I went to send my parents an anniversary card for a few weeks from now and also to send myself a letter to test the theory that my mail is being stolen. Here is my letter....

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Britain
    Witchie wrote:
    Speaking of the post office.....I went to send my parents an anniversary card for a few weeks from now and also to send myself a letter to test the theory that my mail is being stolen. Here is my letter....

Stick some talc in there too and tell them it's anthrax, that'll teach them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Colser wrote: »
    Just got back into bed,face mask on to beautify myself for a hot date later ðŸ˜

Lying in bed wondering how Colser's hot date went :p

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Britain
    Crawled back into bed to rest and maybe close the eyes for a bit before the kids get back. Weekend of nights starting tonight and I'm not looking forward to it one bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Lying in bed wondering how Colser's hot date went :p

Tune in later...it's not looking good at the moment though,love/hate is the theme of you get meðŸ˜

• Advertisement

Britain
    Galway Bay Hotel about to go for a hot stone massage (whatever that is). Last time we got away without kids was the same day in 2012.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

On a bus

Went to Jeannie Johnston famine ship and now I'm on the luas to Jervis shopping centre to get myself and the sister a warm drink, bloody freezing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

Britain
    Galway Bay Hotel about to go for a hot stone massage (whatever that is). Last time we got away without kids was the same day in 2012.

Happy anniversary!

Wedged on luas on way home. I had choice of driving home but left car for the better half!

Have to bring kids to local Christmas 🎄 🎉 party!

Local garden centre are switching on their Christmas lights ?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Happy anniversary!

Wedged on luas on way home. I had choice of driving home but left car for the better half!

Have to bring kids to local Christmas �� �� party!

Local garden centre are switching on their Christmas lights ?!

Hold yer reindeers a minute....did you really just say they are having a Christmas party and turning on their lights? Jeebus cripes.

I am beginning to think I won't make it to Christmas as have had so many Christmassy moments this week already.

Had lunch at Olive Garden the other day and the music was instrumental Christmas songs...I give them a pass as they are mostly Muslim and may not have cottoned on.

Then today, my mum tags me in a "so many sleeps to Christmas" post on FB. I just watched James Corden's Late Late Show with a 3 minutes of Christmas segment. I then went to see what movie was on and Scrooged was my choice of viewing. Then I decided to watch Graham Norton and they were only bloody showing a Christmas one (with Carrie Fisher and David Beckham) and Kylie was singing Let it snow.

Buck sake.

Maybe this all means that my youngest son is the Mesiah (I just think he is a very naughty boy) as technically it is his birthday where I am. And I am celebrating that I survived the teenage years without having a breakdown.

Whooop!

Drinking vodka and coke on my sofa btw....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Loon E. Tick

In a semi-sleep like trance after a hectic few days but I got to eat lots of yummy food the past week so it's all good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    On train, after plane, but before metro. Fcucked off for some reason. I'll have a lovely weekend again I'm sure, but sick and tired of having to travel 800km each fecking way, each fecking weekend, after each fecking eventful week.

Yeah, first world problems, and I'm a pure joy.to be around right now. :/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Britain
    Just boarding a flight from Amsterdam to Dublin. Full of young Dutch seemingly coming to Dublin for the weekend. Personally I don't see the apoeal but they obviously do. Poor sods will probably get ripped off big time in Temple Bar.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Back from the cinema after seeing Bladerunner 2049. It was excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    Ferry pulling into Poole harbour.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Packing for my trip to Riyadh tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Watching the match at home.

Need to go for a pee & waiting for the full time whistle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭Pwindedd

Britain
    Chilling on couch with g and t. Wishing I could think of a decent thread topic to start. I feel like interacting with my fellow humans but a scintillating topic eludes me. TV just doesn't do it for me lately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Pwindedd wrote: »
    Chilling on couch with g and t. Wishing I could think of a decent thread topic to start. I feel like interacting with my fellow humans but a scintillating topic eludes me. TV just doesn't do it for me lately.

Wouldn't that be a topic starter?... Tv and how it numbs us and bores us.... but what can we do to counteract it?

I'm on the bottom bunk!

• Advertisement

On the couch after a long day. Tired. Had a frozen pizza and I'm watching some sort of comedy about nuns. Thinking about a cup of tea and a chocolate bar. Need. To. Get. Up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭Pwindedd

Britain
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    Wouldn't that be a topic starter?... Tv and how it numbs us and bores us.... but what can we do to counteract it?

I'm on the bottom bunk!

Trouble is I've a short attention span and I'd end up starting a thread, then my mind would just wander off down some other path and I'd be back to square one. Feeling very contrary tonight. But nice idea.

I'm slightly confused by the bottom bunk though ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

All tucked up in bed. Snapchatting my friends. Music on. Happy out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Creamy Goodness.... Its almost winter, so its cool there right now, cold at night, hope you have fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching the Tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed head wrecked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Britain
    Tucked in to bed dreaming of a few creamy pints tomorrow night :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭fergus1001

In bed enraged that the boards mobile app won't let me embed youtube videos

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

smurfjed wrote: »

Creamy Goodness.... Its almost winter, so its cool there right now, cold at night, hope you have fun.

Cold at night? Looking at the forecast and it doesn’t drop below 22c for the week at night. That’ll do me :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Kitchen table, still in the lounge pants, after a bit of breakfast, working up the motivation to head out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement