Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

Galway Bay Hotel about to go for a hot stone massage (whatever that is). Last time we got away without kids was the same day in 2012.

On a bus to Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Side of a swimming pool in galway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

About to get in the shower

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Just finished Galway Half Marathon..in a good time..Gonna get blotto in Galway tonight !
    Avoid at all costs !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

4Ad wrote: »
    Just finished Galway Half Marathon..in a good time..Gonna get blotto in Galway tonight !
    Avoid at all costs !

Taking heed of this warning and leaving Galway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    I love Galway, will be there on Thursday..

I'm cotside, my baby's paediatrician turned up today after almost 3 weeks back, with no sighting, I was starting to despair.. but lands in with a plan to get going on getting him home. It'll take up to 20 weeks (completely) at the very most so she's pooh poohing the consultant in crumlin (did a hilarious impression of him that was very accurate, turns out they studied together) so she's going to headbutt (her words) him into being realistic and she's not baby sitting for 2 months because that's a waste of precious family time.

She made me tear up (when she left obviously) I was feeling like we were a bit forgotten cos he's not unwell, turns out she's putting this big strategy in place with early intervention and Jack and Jill and reams of other services.
    A good day so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Just off the facebook video thingy with my son who's burpday it is today. Was strange not being able give him a birthday hug. I miss hugs from my sons. Hard to believe that 20 years have passed since that 9lb 9 and a half ounce hallion with a mop of blonde curls was handed to me in the Rotunda.

I welled up in the doctors today coz was telling him that this time 20 years ago I was in the Rotunda, he used to work there in the 80s.

My toe is apparently doing great and I don't need to bandage it up anymore but I now have a throat infection so back on antibiotics again. My throat isn't being helped by yon doll next door smoking right now. Ugh.

I need some hugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Big hugs Witchie....

I'll give you something for your throat as well but ermmm.......lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Britain
    Sitting in the car park in work waiting to go in. Having the nicest takeaway coffee I've had in an age. Found a cool little Cafe with jars of coffee and bulk bags of beans, the smell alone was to die for. Hope it does the trick and keeps me functioning for the next 12 hours!!
    Hugs to Witchie x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

On the train for what seems like an eternity (ok, slight exaggeration, three hours). So tired and I want to be at home. Big bosomy hugs for you Witchie :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Witchie wrote: »
    Just off the facebook video thingy with my son who's burpday it is today. Was strange not being able give him a birthday hug. I miss hugs from my sons. Hard to believe that 20 years have passed since that 9lb 9 and a half ounce hallion with a mop of blonde curls was handed to me in the Rotunda.

I welled up in the doctors today coz was telling him that this time 20 years ago I was in the Rotunda, he used to work there in the 80s.

My toe is apparently doing great and I don't need to bandage it up anymore but I now have a throat infection so back on antibiotics again. My throat isn't being helped by yon doll next door smoking right now. Ugh.

I need some hugs.

Hugs from Forest Gump in Galway..

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭headnorth

At my kitchen table drinking cheap Aldi cans and watchen US college football before setting up the laptop and sound system and continuing the Saturday nite drinks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Witchie wrote:
    I need some hugs.

*hugs*

Still cotside

Africa
    Yizzer all just deadly. Going to head to bed feeling a bit better.

*snuggles into LadyMacBeth's bossomy bossom*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Getting ready to go out whoop whoop :)

Britain
    I hope Witchie is feeling better and proud of her young fella. I also can imagine (scary) Cbyrd in twenty years talking about the first few months of her boy's life :)

I'm sitting on the couch waiting for takeaway and talking with himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Back from Knock Shrine. I had a lovely afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

The Old Shed End, of a cold, slightly damp Showgrounds. But we are a goal up against 10 men Bohs.
    Witchie wrote: »

I need some hugs.

Snuggle into them Satin sheets Witchie.

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

In bed...my back is in bits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Erik Shin wrote: »
    In bed...my back is in bits

Same! Well, on the couch but with my back killing me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Trying to calm down a terrified dog as the youngsters are setting off bangers. It's not Halloween yet

Africa
    Mint Sauce wrote: »
    The Old Shed End, of a cold, slightly damp Showgrounds. But we are a goal up against 10 men Bohs.

Snuggle into them Satin sheets Witchie.

;)

Now you just made me more homesick.....god I miss my LOI days.

I feel grand today, am taking it easy. Thinking of heading to the pool and chilling in the sun as haven't done that in a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Britain
    Just in the door and tucking into some cold left over pizza before heading to bed.... God i hope I manage a few decent hours kip today!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    In a hotel bed. Supposed to be getting dressed for brekkie but the draw of a bed without a toddler sitting on the pillow! Hubby in the shower. It's our anniversary.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    In bed, listening to my toddler still lightly snoring away after sleeping through the night ( :D ) and feeling his little sibling kicking away.

On my couch...back still in bits...going to be a long week :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

On my couch...back still in bits...going to be a long week :(

What happened to you or should I ask?Hope it gets better soon,I..

In bed still...need coffee but too lazy to get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Loon E. Tick

Whispered wrote: »
    In a hotel bed. Supposed to be getting dressed for brekkie but the draw of a bed without a toddler sitting on the pillow! Hubby in the shower. It's our anniversary.
    It's why they invented room service.

In bed with a cat on my pillow. I tried to tell her I was going away to a hotel for a dirty weekend but she was having none of it.

Colser wrote: »
    What happened to you or should I ask?Hope it gets better soon,I..

In bed still...need coffee but too lazy to get it.

It's an old injury that goes every so often...went during the week...and forgot yesterday as I tried to lift a bag of coal in aldi...my child nearly wet herself laughing as I nearly drilled to my knees :D
    Still on the couch...solpadol not working

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

It's an old injury that goes every so often...went during the week...and forgot yesterday as I tried to lift a bag of coal in aldi...my child nearly wet herself laughing as I nearly drilled to my knees :D
    Still on the couch...solpadol not working

I've anti_ inflams here that might help..will drop them down later if I can find my nurse outfit..that'll fix yaðŸ˜

Still in bed here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement