Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    It's an old injury that goes every so often...went during the week...and forgot yesterday as I tried to lift a bag of coal in aldi...my child nearly wet herself laughing as I nearly drilled to my knees :D
    Still on the couch...solpadol not working

You poor thing...back pain is so crap.

I haven't left the sofa coz discovered The Notebook was on and I haven't seen it in years. Its kinda funny though coz they edit it down so much to remove any rumpy pumpy.

So you get them barging into the house soaking wet, pushing up against the wall for a kiss and then you see them dry lying on a rug.

Nearly over now so then will go shower and hit the pool area.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Still in bed as well. Listening to Nova.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

5 hours into my shift at work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Colser wrote: »
    I've anti_ inflams here that might help..will drop them down later if I can find my nurse outfit..that'll fix yaðŸ˜

Still in bed here.

That would end up causing me other problems :D
    Sat on the couch and started watching The Orville..not bad.. Seth MacFarlane doing star trek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Happy Anniversary Whispered!

Sorry to hear about your back Erik, those 26 year olds must be too energetic for you. Let me know if you need a massage :p

I'm lying in bed with a cat using my feet as a pillow. He is purring so much it feels like my feet are vibrating. Love him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

South America
    Im in a glass case of emotion.

Happy Anniversary Whispered!

Sorry to hear about your back Erik, those 26 year olds must be too energetic for you. Let me know if you need a massage :p

I'm lying in bed with a cat using my feet as a pillow. He is purring so much it feels like my feet are vibrating. Love him.

Still on the couch...and just to clarify....26yo didn't even get near me ...told her I'd tell her mam who I see every day :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Drinking a cappuccino and looking at the wall in Oz wondering if any of the sudden influx of spiders on it that came with todays humidity can kill me. Feck it, take no chances, kill or be killed.

Britain
    At the Mother-In-Laws for dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Britain
    Just after a 3 hour flight. Now a 3 hour bus journey to Sligo.

I love going on holidays but I hate travelling.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Sitting on the couch doing an arrow word and I am delighted with myself. My god, I am a hundred years old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Thrown on the couch watching come dine with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

On couch too, watching a No1's of the 80's show.

Shows like that for music of the 2010's will be very short.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

In the kitchen cooking up a storm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Work :/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Cotside, after bowling this morning andi ate a big dirty burger and now I've a pain in my belly :(
    Little scamp pulled out his nj feeding tube( goes further than his tummy) this morning and nobody here is able to put it back in today. So he's on the ng tube (goes into his tummy) so, it might be an ill wind but hopefully he'll cope ok. He has had an empty tummy for 3 months. . He's just on dioralyte for the moment. My head is melted :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    First 5k run in ten days great to get back out

cbyrd wrote: »
    Cotside, after bowling this morning andi ate a big dirty burger and now I've a pain in my belly :(
    Little scamp pulled out his nj feeding tube( goes further than his tummy) this morning and nobody here is able to put it back in today. So he's on the ng tube (goes into his tummy) so, it might be an ill wind but hopefully he'll cope ok. He has had an empty tummy for 3 months. . He's just on dioralyte for the moment. My head is melted :D

Poor fella. Hope he is tolerating it all okay.

Me, I'm moving between the kitchen and front room, whilst I make a Chicken and Chorizo Curry.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Poor fella. Hope he is tolerating it all okay.

Me, I'm moving between the kitchen and front room, whilst I make a Chicken and Chorizo Curry.

And he cooks....swoon.

I mean....I am in bed and it's not even midnight yet. Trying to get into a better sleep routine.

Had our Sunday night pool gathering and a few of us are planning a road trip in a few weeks. Should be fun. There might be a story or 2 in a "a 64 yr old Sri Lankan woman, an Indian guy in his early 40s and an Indonesia guy in his late 20s head off through the wilds of Malaysia with a mid 40s Irish woman driving."

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

The sofa, watching NFL redzone

Dog next to me, she's sulking cos I told her off for bin diving earlier

BBDBB wrote: »
    The sofa, watching NFL redzone

Dog next to me, she's sulking cos I told her off for bin diving earlier

Sitting at my table eating a Madras and wondering why your dog is a Liverpool fan?
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Sitting at my table eating a Madras and wondering why your dog is a Liverpool fan?
    :D

Currently writing Erik's name on the list.

Make sure you spell it right

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

BBDBB wrote: »
    Make sure you spell it right

It's a hard one alright...

Colser wrote: »
    It's a hard one alright...

Nurse! Time for my sponge bath

Currently on the couch :)

I see what you did there

And it made me laugh :pac:

Witchie wrote: »
    And he cooks....swoon.

I mean....I am in bed and it's not even midnight yet. Trying to get into a better sleep routine.

Had our Sunday night pool gathering and a few of us are planning a road trip in a few weeks. Should be fun. There might be a story or 2 in a "a 64 yr old Sri Lankan woman, an Indian guy in his early 40s and an Indonesia guy in his late 20s head off through the wilds of Malaysia with a mid 40s Irish woman driving."

I don't just eat Sausage Rolls, Wraps, and takeaway pizza you know :p Today's Curry, along with yesterday's cooking, and another pot or two in the week, gives me a a weeks worth of dinner in the freezer.

;)

Just after getting into bed here, listening to LBC. Had a quick look at my work schedule earlier, and I have a training day tomorrow. An extra hour or two in bed.

Yay.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching Formula 1 highlights

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

In my head, I'm back home. In body here in London.

2 weeks to go till things become good.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement