Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    I'm in bed. Have been feeling sick all day. This morning I thought it was a hangover - I'm a total lightweight but was surprised the small amount I had could make me feel so bad.

Then as the day wore on I got sicker and sicker. Currently shivering in bed with a sore throat, ears and neck and pains in all my joints. I feel like an old woman, barely able to move my legs with the pain in my knees.

Send sympathy. Lots of it!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Whispered wrote: »
    I'm in bed. Have been feeling sick all day. This morning I thought it was a hangover - I'm a total lightweight but was surprised the small amount I had could make me feel so bad.

Then as the day wore on I got sicker and sicker. Currently shivering in bed with a sore throat, ears and neck and pains in all my joints. I feel like an old woman, barely able to move my legs with the pain in my knees.

Same boat, at work though :( Lemsip for aches and temperature

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Managed to climb into bed, I know when I get up tomorrow I'll be in bits... messaged a few at work to expect the worst tomorrow....I feel a group WhatsApp happening that I ain't invited to!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Back home in East Clare..had a few pints..
    The local team won a hurling semi, they are gone buck ape...I can only imagine what it would be like if they could win it !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Listening to the soundtrack of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory on CD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Fathom wrote: »
    Poolside

Ditto....looking at the shiny sparkly Petronas Towers. Bliss. Don't think I will ever tire of this view. The one of the 2 young fellas sunbathing opposite isn't too bad either.
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    Sitting at my table eating a Madras and wondering why your dog is a Liverpool fan?
    :D

Grrrrrrrrr....to think I used to like you.
    Mint Sauce wrote: »
    I don't just eat Sausage Rolls, Wraps, and takeaway pizza you know :p Today's Curry, along with yesterday's cooking, and another pot or two in the week, gives me a a weeks worth of dinner in the freezer.

Now if only you were vegetarian.....
    Whispered wrote: »

Sending sweaty, poolwater drippy hugs your way. Feel better kiddos.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain

How're you this morning?

I'm just about to get up. Can smell coffee.

I was coughing in my sleep and woken by teeny little toddler hands patting my back "is ok mammy, I wub you back" <3
    Not a bad start to the morning.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Achey with shivers and temperature, bed in two hours though..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Uhg multi storey car park....jeez I hate this place

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning coffee time on my balcony.
    Nespresso was closed during my short visit to Paris, so now I'm getting to try L'OR expresso and Monoprix Gourmet coffee capsules.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

Britain
    Luas to work

Mrs at home with 2 little boys with stomach bugs

I'm having an operation on Friday so either hit me now Mr stomach Bug or don't come near me..don't procrastinate!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Cotside, he's had his first taste of apple this morning. He approved. It took the edge of his hunger while they decide if they can get an nj tube in or just blindly hope for the best with the ng. It's just dioralyte until they do...
    I'm hoping they'll just be proactive and leave the ng in .. it'll mean a visit to crumlin in a week or two but, if it works we're closer to home.
    I think he just got fed up of the talk about it and decided to take matters into his own hands! Go Elliot! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Cotside, he's had his first taste of apple this morning. He approved. It took the edge of his hunger while they decide if they can get an nj tube in or just blindly hope for the best with the ng. It's just dioralyte until they do...
    I'm hoping they'll just be proactive and leave the ng in .. it'll mean a visit to crumlin in a week or two but, if it works we're closer to home.
    I think he just got fed up of the talk about it and decided to take matters into his own hands! Go Elliot! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Uhg....can't get rid of stroppy mood I'm in....weather is ****e

Britain
    gifted wrote: »

I'm still in bed but i could leg it across and give you a hug in a while? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

gifted wrote:

Every time I read a post of yours starting with uhg I read it as ugh. Probably fitting in fairness when it comes to your love of the uhg car park!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭Shpudnik

On the way home from school. Absolutely wrecked after today.

Africa
    In Skybar in KL. It has a fricking swimming pool in the middle of it. Buck sake. Far from bars with swimming pools I was reared.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

gifted wrote: »

Big bosomy hugs for you gifted! I seem to be the self-designated bosomy hugger of the thread :P

Africa
    Big bosomy hugs for you gifted! I seem to be the self-designated bosomy hugger of the thread :P

And here was me thinking I was special.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Witchie wrote: »

Each and every one of you are special to me in your own way :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Witchie wrote: »

Oh..you're special alright! :D
    Just home after being covered in lube at work

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

mewe wrote: »
    Every time I read a post of yours starting with uhg I read it as ugh. Probably fitting in fairness when it comes to your love of the uhg car park!

I never copped this until now...I always thought it was ugh..

On the couch,house to myself for the next few hours,loads to do but I'm going to head to the shop for a bottle of tonic and make myself a huge g&t...I just don't feel right today and can't put my finger on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Had a surprise day off today, so few things done around house and outside.

Now on sofa, waiting for the Ireland game to start.

COYBIG!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    Home with Monday all done. \o/

Hugs for everyone. :)

Britain
    Just about to head to work, more soup and lemsip but i think i know someone in uhg if it all goes downhill fast!.

Britain
    On Luas fed up that I can't afford a taxi :(

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Britain
    Massive bag of chilli heatwave doritos, vodka and the match on the TV.... Don't judge me it's my weekend!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Local 4 footie..
    Oh yes !!!

• Advertisement

Africa
    Went to bed at 2 here (7 Irish time) coz just couldn't stay awake. Was gutted wouldn't get to keep an eye on the match. Just woke to go to the loo and decided to check score.....whoop. Wide awake now listening to it on rte online in me bed. COYBIG!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement