Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

behind the couch watching the match

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Yup. That'll do nicely. Can go back to sleep now.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Witchie wrote: »
    Yup. That'll do nicely. Can go back to sleep now.

Bed me self after watching the match. Night night Witchie.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Bed me self after watching the match. Night night Witchie.

Here....get a room ye two..lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching Room to improve after that match :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

Africa
    Waiting on my uber so I can hit the mall for some retail therapy.....well mostly groceries.

University Hospital Galway lol lol......multi storey car park......perving at nurses lol lol

Still hate this place lol

Cafe Almera in UHG listening to the budget....with the expenditure and percentages I should be earning the same as I was last week...woo hoo......
    Won't be a millionaire anytime soon lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

At work ..just dunked a 2L bottle of water over the accounts girl who covered me in lube yesterday ... Im a vindictive bitch :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

Britain
    Work... almost quittin time! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭danmanw8

maudgonner wrote: »
    Having a staring match with the cat that lives next door to the office. He's a cocky little sod, thinks he owns the place. I'm a dog person.

I don't know where cats get their snobbiness from.

Africa
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    At work ..just dunked a 2L bottle of water over the accounts girl who covered me in lube yesterday ... Im a vindictive bitch :D

Ya bold wee flirt ya.

Am sitting semi-naked on my sofa after coming in from a few cheeky beers in my local. I am allowed to drink. I now (on my time) have a 23 year old son to add the 20 year old I got at the weekend.

Jaysus I remember them as tiny wee squawking things in a cot and now they are growed up. Hard to believe my eldest is finished college, running a sales department in a computer hardware company and living with his girlfriend. When did he stop being the baby I had to allow suck my chin to stop him crying. Dammit.

Anyone with wee ones, cherish every second. Suddenly they are adults who are smarter and earn more than you.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Sitting in my car about to go into work. I don't wanna.

Also feeling guilty about being a bit of a mean mama today to the toddler. tjanks for that witchie :D

Africa
    Whispered wrote: »
    Sitting in my car about to go into work. I don't wanna.

Also feeling guilty about being a bit of a mean mama today to the toddler. tjanks for that witchie :D

Aw here, if you don't lose the rag with a toddler now and again....are you really a parent?

I remember my youngest used to pick the worst times, like when I was up to my eyeballs in something and he would come and stand near me just saying "mum, mum, mum, mum..." over and over until I would flip out and say "WHAT?!" and he would respond "I love you" and make me feel like a total sh*t for my impatience.

Brat.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Lying in bed feeding the baba to sleep :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    Oh..you're special alright! :D
    Just home after being covered in lube at work

Now everybody is thinking of a lubed up Erik Shin. Painful thought, but it could of been worse...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Friend slipped in her bathroom and cut her wrist, so I was called to her rescue as husband is in KL.
    So off to company Medical Center where she got bandaged and then sent to a hospital where she waited 15 minutes for an orthopaedic surgeon to check her out.
    So much more civilised than Beaumont’s ER.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, in my lounge pants, wondering if its too early for bed.

Now I want to go to bed lol lol

• Advertisement

Britain
    Bed. Bed. Glorious bed.
    Nothing quite like it for clearing the head.
    So follow me, follow,
    Down to the hollow
    and there let us wallow
    In glorious bed.

(Who sang along?)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In glorious bed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    In wonderful bed too.. parent teacher meetings today.. I'm wrecked. But she's a genius so it was worthwhile to hear people say lovely things about her. She's pretty chuffed!
    6th birthday tomorrow for my little man who lost 2 teeth yesterday.
    Our new fairy is busy (i reckon she's coming out at night and punching teeth loose) it's costing a fortune! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Sofa, in my lounge pants, wondering if its too early for bed.

Wondering where I can buy bar pants. I rarely if ever drink in the lounge.

Africa
    Going to celebrate a Rotunda gynae futterin with me 23 years ago by letting an ex-Rotunda gynae futter with me. Smear test time. Ugh....(not University Hospital Galway just in case Gifted gets excited)

Witchie wrote: »
    Going to celebrate a Rotunda gynae futterin with me 23 years ago by letting an ex-Rotunda gynae futter with me. Smear test time. Ugh....(not University Hospital Galway just in case Gifted gets excited)

Smear test and excited just don't mix lol lol

Africa
    Home with futtering done and pleased with my blood tests.

It has become one of my joys in life watching doctors read my cholesterol levels, look at me, look at the results and shake their heads. They seem to get a shock that they are so perfect considering my size.

Always good to get a clean bill of health although do have to rein in the blood sugar a little.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Benildus

Britain
    Still 'am arbeit' and still 'maching' myself 'frei'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Riyadh bound...... open ended :)

• Advertisement

Britain
    Doctors waiting room. For about the 5th time for the same condition. Let's hope this is the last time!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement