Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Cafe almera...drying off after a wet n wild morning........shame it was the weather and not a woman lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Nope. No joy in the doctors. Apparently it's "something you have to live with". I'm thankful it's not anything too serious, but I find it odd that women's issues are so easily brushed aside unless they're actively trying to get pregnant.

Horrendous pain, weight gain, other physical changes such as hair thinning, mood swings which cause major anxiety. Yep gotta live with it unless you're actually trying for a baby. They'll help you then.

And the fact that I have very mild symptoms compared to some women, I can't imagine how fed up some women are trying to get help.

Sorry; rant brought to you from a local cafe where I'm having a coffee and hiding from the rain. Crèche pick up in an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Whispered wrote: »
    Nope. No joy in the doctors. Apparently it's "something you have to live with". I'm thankful it's not anything too serious, but I find it odd that women's issues are so easily brushed aside unless they're actively trying to get pregnant.

Horrendous pain, weight gain, other physical changes such as hair thinning, mood swings which cause major anxiety. Yep gotta live with it unless you're actually trying for a baby. They'll help you then.

And the fact that I have very mild symptoms compared to some women, I can't imagine how fed up some women are trying to get help.

Sorry; rant brought to you from a local cafe where I'm having a coffee and hiding from the rain. Crèche pick up in an hour.

Sorry to hear you are going through such crap. Have you considered looking at options for treatment abroad? I know quite often there are great options in Asia and Eastern Europe. I know money may be an issue but sometimes it is worth spending to get a better quality of life.

Sending you hugs.

Am on my sofa trying to brainstorm some articles and my brain is far from co-operating.

Send help (in the form of alcohol might be best).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

I'm pissing about at Cork airport. I'm waiting for a flight to Duesseldorf. Of course I left my packing until the last minute this morning so I was running around like a headless chicken.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

smurfjed wrote: »
    Riyadh bound...... open ended :)
    as you're flying in, I'm flying out tomorrow :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Yep, there for the weekend. Did you find any good party places ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Cotside, so organized today ...we had birthday cake after breakfast :D just in case
    The kids were beside themselves.. I'm sure their teachers will be thanking me .. Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Africa
    Sihanoukville, Cambodia. sh1thole

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sat at work..green after a migraine that lasted 3 hours..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    smurfjed wrote: »
    Yep, there for the weekend. Did you find any good party places ?

Getting stoned is fairly commonplace in Riyadh.

• Advertisement

Britain
    In work with my feet up. I'm getting in to the jammies the minute I'm home. Very tired today. As my mother used to say 'Persepoly you are tired from doing nothing. You should be down on your hands and knees thanking God you can work".

:p

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

In work with my feet up. I'm getting in to the jammies the minute I'm home. Very tired today. As my mother used to say 'Persepoly you are tired from doing nothing. You should be down on your hands and knees thanking God you can work".

There's a dirty joke in there somewhere if someone claims to be named God.

Africa
    Sitting on the sofa with the eyes hanging out of my head wishing I could go to bed but want to talk to my firstborn when he finishes work so can wish him a proper happy birthday.

Your mum is right....

Photos please lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

2nd best seat in the plane. Hidden in the ceiling.

On couch looking at my old house in Cork on Google earth

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch watching Tv

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

Sitting at home and absolutely delighted at home clean my teeth feel after my new electric toothbrush. Now i'll drinking tea so prob undoing all the whitening stuff.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Sitting in the office giggling heartily at the word 'futter'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

On the www needing to buy car parts but I've been distracted by ikea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Listening to the Mamma Mia movie soundtrack on CD

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

UHG multi storey car park.. perving nurses lol lol

Still don't like the place...

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

Africa
    Earth .

Africa
    anto9 wrote: »
    Earth .

Are you really in Ubud? Nicest part of Bali for me, but mainly coz could finally eat some good food there!

I am on my sofa after my pool time. Hoping I have loads of work to keep me busy today.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Watching the clock at work

Witchie wrote: »
    Are you really in Ubud? Nicest part of Bali for me, but mainly coz could finally eat some good food there!

I am on my sofa after my pool time. Hoping I have loads of work to keep me busy today.

Bali?... Pool?.... I'm dying of jealously here Witchie....lol lol

Africa
    gifted wrote: »
    Bali?... Pool?.... I'm dying of jealously here Witchie....lol lol

Haven't been in Bali since June. :D

I hadn't been in the pool for a few weeks coz of my toe infection but the doc gave me the all clear yesterday so was in today. Was heavenly....swimming and floating around as the sun beamed down on me and I almost flashed a guy working out in the gym overlooking the pool when the girls made a bid for freedom from my cozzie. Thankfully wrangled them back in just in the nick of time. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

Britain
    Couch having cuppa

Kids gone to Creche and school

Still have to pack

Leave for Airport at 11.30 flight to Brussels

Just looking forward to peace no kids no work for 2 days....i haven't even thought about the surgery I'm having tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Kitchen table, planning my morning. AKA, trying to get the motivation to get of my arse, do my shopping and other bits, before my Dad calls round later.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement