Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Middle of the ARABIAN desert drinking Nespresso

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    smurfjed wrote: »
    Middle of the ARABIAN desert drinking Nespresso

:D

On my sofa having a freshly ground coffee with vanilla. And a star bar.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

CtX0gN8WIAA4L4Q.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

In the doghouse again lol lol... no idea how I am seeing as I'm in work....the mystery of women lol l

At the office

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

smurfjed wrote: »
    Yep, there for the weekend. Did you find any good party places ?

Nope, when I travel for work I work pretty much 8am-9pm and usually just fall asleep :pac:

Britain
    I'm in Wigwam about to turn full hipster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭keith_sixteen

Asia
    Just back from a 14k run. Weather is whopper and I have just cracked open a beer. Heading out to see Blade Runner later. Good times.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Up on tractor in a field spreading slurry.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

I'm in Wigwam about to turn full hipster.

I know those words....but they don't make sense in that order :D

Sitting at the table... after giving myself a squirt of Creeds Spice & Wood....if I was a cat I'd lick meself!

Back at work after lunch....bought 8 huge creamy buns for the troops...only to find 1 of them had only bought buns already. They're all stuffed....and I've eaten 4 of mine. ...I'm feeling a bit sick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

Britain
    Couch having cuppa

Kids gone to Creche and school

Still have to pack

Leave for Airport at 11.30 flight to Brussels

Just looking forward to peace no kids no work for 2 days....i haven't even thought about the surgery I'm having tomorrow

Vilvoorde 🇧🇪

I've been told I've until midnight to eat and drink as I'll be heading to the hospital at 7am

I love a challenge 🺠ðŸ•

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Britain
    On the train!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Cotside...
    Was home for 4 hours today and I managed to degrease the extractor fan and descale the nespresso machine.. I even vacuumed ... So much for 4 hours off.. :D (and I shopped and did school runs and dropped the 18 yo to work) I'm a mug ..
    I'm consoling myself with minstrels. I await the belly pain in about 3 hours with glee, I bought nurofen plus :D:D Take that dairy :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In bed watching White chicks :D I love this film :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    At work. Going for a snooze...

Breakfast time, in a hotel so lots of fish with green tea. Now off to the gym, then 2 flights :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Sitting on the taxiway in Heathrow waiting to head home.

Had to put my Nintendo Switch into my checked bag due to new flying rules between uk and Middle East. Was such a boring flight. BA planes are so old.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Britain
    Off now until Monday night thank Fook. Sitting with a cup of coffee looking out at the shocking depressing weather and I can't help feeling jealous of all the talk about kl Bali ubud and the wonderful food and weather. Suppose yer all jealous of the wind and rain eh

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Bed with a cup of tea and a lady.. Poifect ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Sitting on the taxiway in Heathrow waiting to head home.

Had to put my Nintendo Switch into my checked bag due to new flying rules between uk and Middle East. Was such a boring flight. BA planes are so old.

Aww shi**....don't say that. Am flying home with BA in December.
    pollocks wrote: »
    Off now until Monday night thank Fook. Sitting with a cup of coffee looking out at the shocking depressing weather and I can't help feeling jealous of all the talk about kl Bali ubud and the wonderful food and weather. Suppose yer all jealous of the wind and rain eh

Well it has been phishing down here all day. Made a rookie mistake and left my condo without a brolly today and got soaked. It was even cold....well 29 degrees with a real feel of 34 but I felt regret for not bringing my cardigan. I am going to die when I get back to Ireland in December!

Sitting on my sofa watching BBC news discussing the Harvey Weinstein case. Dirty fecker.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Dentist's waiting room...shaking like a leaf.I want a full anaesthetic to get my teeth cleaned.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Dropped the eldest home from school, gave him a list of jobs and told him I'd to go to a meeting.

I'm sitting in a coffee shop by myself. This is bliss :D

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

Rest of Europe
    Sitting at my desk at work in Scotland. Waiting for 5pm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    :D. Well done!

I'm in the car debating whether to go home and come back in half an hour for number 2 child or risk the head melt of bringing number 3, 4, and 5 into Lidl..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Fathom wrote: »
    Computer Lab

Aw, not poolside :pac:

Boom_Bap wrote: »

Waaiiiitttt for it!

• Advertisement

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Computer Lab now Poolside later

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement