Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Fathom wrote: »
    Computer Lab now
    Poolside later

Donut and latte?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Colser wrote: »
    Donut and latte?

Scrap that just seen the other threadðŸ˜

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Fathom wrote: »
    Computer Lab now
    Poolside later

Phew!

I'm deskside in officeville :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In the Hard Rock Cafe coz couldn't find any other live music near me tonight. Sipping a glass of house red that costs the same as the bottle of wine in my cupboard at home.

Dammit.

Band are doing a version of Jasin DeroloTalk Dirty to me that sounds how I imagine Linkin Park would do it. Kinda cool. Giving Niki Minaj similar treatment now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Inside. Looking OUT at the rain :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Doghouse.....think I'll start decorating it at this stage....make a man cave out of it lol lol

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Britain
    Snuggled up by the Fire with a couple of gin and tonics for us both cos it's what the cool kids drink now apparently. The cool kids have it in cool bars and the like but hey in 20 years we might get out again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭keith_sixteen

Asia
    Sitting on the couch having a few cans.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In the kitchen trying to calm down a terrified dog, kids letting off bangers again.

Fathom you are going to have to invite us over so we can all say Poolside :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Bed....I'm beat

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Bed....I'm beating my erik shin

Doing a bit of work before settling down for the night. At home, in the South.

Doing a bit of work before settling down for the night. At home, in the South.

No beating...my daughter is minding me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Listening to Phil Collins on CD

Britain
    Erik Shin wrote:
    Bed....I'm beat

Usually gets me to sleep too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    On the couch with tea and left over minstrels.. God damn, I bought brandy and I'm watching my oh sipping away on one.. I opened the bottle and went ugh... Who the fcuk am I and can somebody please return me. I'm despairing for Christmas. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

Asia
    Suppin on a pint of leffe in Nice. Probably visit Monaco tomorrow and hit the beach after!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

I'm on the couch, surfing the world wide web.

Britain
    On the couch but too tired to go to bed after finishing my bottle of whisky, finishing remnants of bottle of Bailey's. Then I took a sleeping tablet an hour ago along with my regular meds that put me to sleep...........zzzzzzzxxzzx

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Africa
    Off to get a massage... :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    In the bath, watching a movie. There's a tv in the bathroom mirror!

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

Sitting up eating Halloween candy since 6am. I'm wrecked but kids have no concept of the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Pool side :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

At the office

Britain
    At the bar, having a pint and a packet of cheese and onion tayto. It's the simple things!

I'm in The Shire... drinking Bilbo Baggins beer....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In my usual football watching bar despairing at the 'pool (sides) inability to score.

On the plus side I made a new friend. On the minus side she is a Manc fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

At work, bored out of my tree, literally nothing happening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Cotside

Little man asleep on my shoulder, I'm watching Ozark on Netflix.. bliss.. (i was up 4 times during the night to bring newly potty trained girl to the loo)
    Where's the off switch..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement