Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

Britain
    On a train bound for Heuston

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭keith_sixteen

Asia
    Sitting in my office watching the Atletico Madrid v Barca match. Will crack open the cheese and wine in a bit!

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

Asia
    Just after polishing off some steak and wine. Second night in Nice now. Going to go down some random streets now and find an odd bar or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Kitchen table, doing bit of stuff on Laptop. Fed and watered after a 12 hr shift, Trevor Nelson on BBCR2 in background.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Sitting in my Land Rover listening to Thunderstruck by AC DC on CD.

Ah the simple pleasures.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Resting my head in my hand, staring at monitors and listening to IAMX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Went to the zoo today in a place called Muenster in Germany and to a Chinese buffet in the evening. Ate way too much and I am so tired. Lying in bed regretting all of the food.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Just1more

Britain
    In my sitting room. All is well

Britain
    On the Nitelink to Naas. Door of bus is broken. No one can get on or off. People's reactions are hilarious.

Britain
    On the Nitelink to Naas. Door of bus is broken. No one can get on or off. People's reactions are hilarious.

Replacement bus arrived but N7 was closed by Gardai. Had to give driver directions to bypass a couple of junctions on N7. Back on N7 now. Only an hour delayed unless something else happens!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭smilerf

In The Mater hospital having just had surgery on my foot

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭Rubberchikken

At work but on my break.
    Just made a banana sandwich and a mug of tea. Aah the simple pleasures.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Lying in bed trying to convince myself that this hangover won't kill me.

Feck South African was a bad influence on me. Also at my age I should know better.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Getting ready to drive to limerick....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Aquatic Centre :)

In kitchen waiting for ladies to get ready and listening to Rick Astley singing "cry for help" on the radio.....26 years ago it was released..ffs I'm old lol ....I remember asking girls out to slow dance to that song
    ...didn't get the shift by 2nd verse then walk away...you were getting nothing lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

At home delighted with myself. I made a 'Toast fruit bowl' for my four year old. Banana,grapes, apple and an orange with toast in a bowl and he ate it all :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Waiting to give Blood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Waiting at Duesseldorf airport for my flight home. Can't wait to see my cat and to have my own bed again.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Kitchen, skulling bottles of Guinness and looking at the sea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

At home cleaning wonderful exciting life that I lead

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    At home cleaning wonderful exciting life that I lead

That's pretty vague in fairness. You could be just getting some housework done. Then again, you might be cleaning gunpowder residue from a friends clothing, cleaning cocaine or trying to clean purple dye off banknotes. If it's just housework get someone else to do it. If it's powder residue on clothes burn them, a simple acetone wash will sort out the Coke and if it's banknotes I'd recommend diesel.

On couch watching news...looks like this storm that's coming is gonna take us all out...so apologies to all those women out there who haven't had the pleasure of meeting me yet lol lol

Just humour me lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Hope you all are safe. If I believed in god would pray for ya....but yiz are on your own in this one.

In my bed, wrecked but fireworks and cars racing by are keeping me awake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sat on my couch , scanning thru different threads on boards and breaking my arse laughing at the hysteria abounding about tomorrow....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Trying to watch TV but getting caught up in all this weather on boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

That's pretty vague in fairness. You could be just getting some housework done. Then again, you might be cleaning gunpowder residue from a friends clothing, cleaning cocaine or trying to clean purple dye off banknotes. If it's just housework get someone else to do it. If it's powder residue on clothes burn them, a simple acetone wash will sort out the Coke and if it's banknotes I'd recommend diesel.
    Finally relaxing with a glass of wine wishing I'll be like harry when I grow up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭dasdog

Malta. Great weather but possibly the most boring place in Europe. The shops sell Bovril and its near Africa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Nice and warm in my house

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement