Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

In my laneway looking at my sky dish possibly for the last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Drinking a Coors Light and listening to the Les Miserables film soundtrack on CD

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭eoins23456

Asia
    Polishing off a pint in a random French pub. Last night in Nice, hoping my flight isn't cancelled tomorrow with the imcoming hurricane!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    In Clare, nice and calm here...
    I went to get provisions for the end of the world tomorrow..they were selling Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc for 10 Euro..bought 6, a loaf of bread ( brown naturally, I'm minding my diet) and 2 bags of taytos..
    So I can make a decent crisp sandwich when I get to Hades..

Have fun out there tomorrow folks..

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    At home, watching Match of the Day. Enjoying being in that sort of area tucked to the east of Ophelia that's getting a borderline summery day tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    At home all ready for this bit of wind :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

In bed after 4 tins of baked beans .. when Ophelia arrives, I'm gonna fight fire with fire!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Finally relaxing with a glass of wine wishing I'll be like harry when I grow up :D

A balding fellow with two illegitimate children, a love of alcohol, almost daily use of a certain class A drug and an unpredictable income? Set the bar a little higher for christsakes lexie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

You're an intriguing gentleman, I'm fascinated

I'm in bed full of Valium feeling much better about this storm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

In work for the night, very quiet in galway city

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭I said

Britain
    In bed just in from my local dictating to many people on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    You're an intriguing gentleman, I'm fascinated

I'm in bed full of Valium feeling much better about this storm
    I'm sitting upright in bed beside a heavy snorer, pissed off over the storm because the trains are off till two and I don't drive but I need to get into the city centre to run my empire!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

I'm just back upstairs and in bed,had a ciggie and a cup of tea outside the door.Won't sleep tonight anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lieing in bed listening to the wind pick up, wondering if to go out to work now & finish early.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Africa
    Koh Rong, off the coast of Cambodia. Came here to stop smoking, which I havn't done yet because I feel in order to be successful I will need to not drink for the first week.

Alas, I am going back to Sihanoukville today for one more session before escaping from this trap and enjoying life as a non smoker.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Lying in bed with the 2 year old and Dora. No school Today. No wind here at all. I'm wondering is it just early or another met eireann overreaction .. we NEVER get the snow they promise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Filling buckets water for a sick animal,must just check neighbours cow and then in outta this feicing wind

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Indoors.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭caniask86

Indoors explain g all day to my four year old why he can't go outside and play. Saying he might blow away has seemed to work for now but I'm sure the ' whys' will start any minute :) Stay save everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Struggling to keep the fire lit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Relaxing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    At home in the sitting room, we've graduated to mulan, we watched big hero 6 and a weather report... No wind here yet.. we had worse last weekend.
    On the bright side (pun intended ) I found my box of candles should I need them.
    I was told this morning to leave the hospital by 1pm. They did a load of discharges (lol) this morning so there's only 3 long-termers there. Town was deserted on the way home.. very eerie, but if you didn't know there was a storm coming it'd feel like a wet autumn day.. :(

Britain
    In a hotel in Galway. Smothered with a cold and inside all day. Sitting at the bar now having a chat with a nice man while himself works for a bit longer in the room. Typical.

Britain
    In a hotel in Galway. Smothered with a cold and inside all day. Sitting at the bar now having a chat with a nice man while himself works for a bit longer in the room. Typical.

Er. Feel bad now.

Sorry boyfriend! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    East Clare, drinking a wine, watching Mastermind, makes me realise how dumb I am..waiting for the last episode of Liar at 9.
    It had calmed down earlier but it was gone wild out again..delighted I didnt venture out to the pub !

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Library

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Watching Misery and drinking champagne. Celebrating that everyone I know and love is safe and that we still have electricity.

Well....I may be slightly drunk :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Watching Misery and drinking champagne. Celebrating that everyone I know and love is safe and that we still have electricity.

Well....I may be slightly drunk :p

How drunk? Lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

gifted wrote: »
    How drunk? Lol lol

Drunk enough to do something I might regret tomorrow :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Drunk enough to do something I might regret tomorrow :D

I should do the respectable thing.....

Do it do it do it...lol lol

This discussion has been closed.