Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Have been pretty much on the sofa since 3pm today. TV, and Laptop on all of it, just waiting on the lights to go out, which never happened.

Bed soon, and sleep. Hopefully a few more than last nights 4-5 hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Putting my little one to bed , she was happy with her day off...wall to wall movies all day for us :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    At work trying to keep my eyes open..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Britain
    In bed. Been in bed most of the day

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Watching Misery and drinking champagne.

And we have a winner! Im not a fan of champagne and Kathy Bates certainly wouldn't be my cup of tea but if somebody suggested a combination of both I'd probably do something I wouldn't regret but keep quiet about at the same time. I'm in bed now, and thanks to some innacurate weather forecasting I learned a valuable life lesson today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

At home, hoping the fella might turn up to repair all the holes in my roof from that poxy storm.

Hungover as hell too.

That's 5 roof tiles and half a bottle of whisky you owe me Ophelia!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    2 lie ins. THANK YOU OPHELIA

No wind, just rain..
    I'm back cotside

At work...3 of my 4 printers self destructed, Plenty of swearing ensued and now I've given myself a bastard stress headache!

Kitchen Table. Its the new sofa.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Kitchen Table. Its the new sofa.

Ewww....don't fancy atein off thon table after yer arse being on it.

On my sofa enjoying the fireworks out my window whilst trying to find more work. This lack of earning can't go on.

• Advertisement

Witchie wrote: »
    Ewww....don't fancy atein off thon table after yer arse being on it.

On my sofa enjoying the fireworks out my window whilst trying to find more work. This lack of earning can't go on.

Its where I am, not where I am sitting you silly!

:p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

Its where I am, not where I am sitting you silly!

:p

It's for the best. Nobody wants stray curly hairs in their porridge :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Doctors for my 6 monthly medical fitness certificate...... bloody hate doing this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Out having a smoke after a disappointing yet expected VHI body scan.

Britain
    Having a fancy shmancy cocktail :)

Sofa watching Maribor v Liverpool.

COME ON YOU REDS!

Sitting on the side of the bath...dry heaving into the toilet....not sure if it's a bug or the thought of someone coming on the reds :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭dasdog

In a studio apartment that's above my usual station in Las Acacias, Malaga. The sound of the sea waves are occassionally getting drowned out by the locals
    shouting at Real Madrid in a nearby bar.

Carribean
    Sofa watching Maribor v Liverpool.

COME ON YOU REDS!

Don't mention the game that rhymes with footfall or docker, the brainy bearded ones will have your balls for breakfast. Other sports are allowed to be discussed openly but not this one it would seem. I once got a bollocking for a remark I made on a thread about people's sexual fantasies which for some reason included a reference to the performance of a certain North London outfit whose fans likely have a natural disposition to cuckoldry.
    When I explained that the post was on topic and to think about it and refrain from acting the prick, I was met with the curt response 'worst sport ever'. The was end of the communique. Had it been a mod that pm'd me that evening to vent his ire, the above text would have been penned by Larry Daly QC. On topic the Liverpudlians were running riot last I checked. Im watching the same sport right now, LOI man meself first and foremost.

• Advertisement

In bed happy.
    Don't mention the game that rhymes with footfall or docker, the brainy bearded ones will have your balls for breakfast. Other sports are allowed to be discussed openly but not this one it would seem. I once got a bollocking for a remark I made on a thread about people's sexual fantasies which for some reason included a reference to the performance of a certain North London outfit whose fans likely have a natural disposition to cuckoldry.
    When I explained that the post was on topic and to think about it and refrain from acting the prick, I was met with the curt response 'worst sport ever'. The was end of the communique. Had it been a mod that pm'd me that evening to vent his ire, the above text would have been penned by Larry Daly QC. On topic the Liverpudlians were running riot last I checked. Im watching the same sport right now, LOI man meself first and foremost.

Don't mind the haters.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Britain
    In work for the night, even came in early to have a shower and charge the phone. Still no power water or heating at home, so glad of the shower and some hot food, the gang at home in candle light but I have the fire lighting and hopefully the power will be back tomorrow but I very much doubt it.

Carribean
    In bed happy.

Don't mind the haters.

:D

And so you should be, a scoreline like tonights one isn't often seen outside the U7s leagues. Domestically it was a more staid affair, but the leesiders wrapped up the league. Not a minute too soon either, the roofers need to be paid...

Sitting on the sofa next to the stove while I wait for my dindins to cook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

Britain
    Bed, I always seem to post on this thread in bed!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

In bed....stressed outta me head

Need smokes

In bed....stressed outta me head

In bed here too. Concerned for a stressed internet friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Just home. Sitting on sofa in the dark. No power with 36 hrs. At least phone and internet service is back. Up to bed next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Bed. Listening to music. Sometimes it's nice to get lost in YouTube nostalgia.

Hope you're ok tom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

In epcot orlando waiting on the fireworks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement