Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    In bed all snuggled up with a good book and boards :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Couch. Got a new fluffy soft blanket. Don't know who loves it more me or the dog :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Ballinasloe.....nuns retirement home...

And I certainly wouldn't before any of ye pervs out there asked me lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

gifted wrote: »
    Ballinasloe.....nuns retirement home...

And I certainly wouldn't before any of ye pervs out there asked me lol lol

No you wouldn't...not again anyway.

Sitting here dreading work as they all went on the razz last night and I'm going to be dealing with some sick bunnies today!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    On the sofa hoping some work hits my inbox soon or will have to resort to writing for Mills and Boon.

Went to the pool earlier and slapped on some factor 50 after my dip and only stayed out for about an hour and yet am still a wee bit burnt despite it only being 34 degrees and moderate on the uv index.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

Central America
    Boston and driving to Burlington Vermont shortly with my buddy to see the leaves change. How incredibly gay. Anyone ever been?

Boston and driving to Burlington Vermont shortly with my buddy to see the leaves change. How incredibly gay. Anyone ever been?

Been gay? Not yet... but who knows!

Looking out at the rain and wondering do I really need lunch today

Africa
    Sitting on the sofa, watching Graham Norton, drinking wine and trying to smother the anxiety that is rising from reading some "Me Too" stories.

On a better note, did some work for the theatre group I have become involved with and they loved it. They are doing a panto of the Wizard of Oz and Toto is played by a guy. He is going to be sitting reading an A3 sized magazine that I have designed....Have a peak if you like.

The back page is a scooby doo poster for the Hound of Music as an ad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

South America

Been gay? No.

Also, I'm in Dublin.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Advertisement

Africa
    Somrhow ended up vip at a niteclub lsunch drinking freee chivas regaal.

Aye. Help like

Just in from worked.....whacked !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    Haven't perfected my pack-yourself-suitcase-magic yet, so on the couch just looking at my suitcase. Probably should get up and look at it a bit closer to see if that will work.

Britain
    In the bed with an awful headache for company
    :(

Couch now...watching jools holland which I recorded...the national and morrissey singing on the same show....woo hoo

Africa
    Am well drunk. Just home from a night club launch where had loads of free chivas royal whisky. I don't drink whisky. Hence the inviting the srxy security guard to my room. Am hoping his blank face and smile is an indication that he didn't understand that I wanted to have fun with him

Britain
    Sitting on the sofa with my 13 and 16 yr olds watching the Simpson's and eating bakewell tarts and French fancies. Well they are, i am halfway through a bottle of red wine.
    Can't believe the OH has ordered shopping to arrive at 10am. Now I have to be up in the morning by 10am!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching Graham Norton interview Hillary Clinton

Britain
    I'm still in the bed and wondering when such a person will clear their inbox :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

About to hop into bed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    I made a little nest at work gonna curl up for a while, one of the lads will cover me..then I cover him..nite

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    In bed. The spare one because toddler got sick all over my one. Never smelt anything like it. Bleugh.

Hubby on the couch because "no point both of us being awake". What I really meant was "your sighing every time He gets sick isn't helping so f**k off".

Wide awake listening for the tell tale retching so I can try get him to the bathroom in time. Poor little bean so upset and keeps asking me to make it stop.

Now my own stomach is a bit bubbly.

Yey Friday night \0/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    At the Whoosh Whoosh station heading to the US of A. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Spent the evening in wetherspoons in swords. I stuck to the pints but herself was drinking all sorts of of multi coloured drinks. I was informed in the taxi home I was gonna be spoiled but as soon as we got back in the door she was out for the count :( I'm having a nightcap right now, leaba is calling.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Having a staring contest with the dog. I'll bring him up the beach soon but I need to get me head together first.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'm still in the bed and wondering when such a person will clear their inbox

Lying in bed, clearing our some of inbox.

Awake and listening to the storm...I love hearing wind howling and the rain bashing off the windows... kinda soothing

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Out shopping for a repair shop, dropped my Ipad Air and now only half the screen is working, replacement non-original screen in this part of the world is 300 Euro. Ouch.
    Apple stores don't exist.

Africa
    In the hairdressers getting my colour done and trying to recover from my hangover with copious amounts of green tea.

• Advertisement

Watching the Aussie v NZ rugby and wondering if Witchies security guard ever got the message

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement