Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Just after getting my make up done by my 4 year old. She says I look like a princess

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Just after getting my make up dine by my 4 year old. She says I look like a princess

Fiona?

Second half of the rugby is on, sat on the couch listening to my child laughing at YouTube

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭The Young Wan

Asia
    In bed dying with a cold.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    Watching the Aussie v NZ rugby and wondering if Witchies security guard ever got the message

Not sure but thankfully he wasn't there today when I was leaving.

I kinda mumbled something about he could come to my apartment If he liked. Scarlet.

Hope he didn't understand.

Britain
    I'm on the choo choo. The women around me are yap yap yap yap. Sweet Jesus will they ever shut up. I knew well when I Sat down the sort they would be. Would they not like to close their eyes and drift away or read a book?

I must get some of those noise cancelling head phones.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    In the hairdressers with my mum, then heading of for some retail therapy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Home watching the rugby, it turned out to be an expensive shopping day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Cotside, underneath a snuggly baby. I got a full nights sleep last night AND a lie in.. I feel so spoiled (but still tired :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

House to myself for the weekend!

So music is blaring (seriously blaring!!), having a few drinks, and it's a party for one!

Did the shopping and cleaning this morning so its a big clean house full of nice music, tasty food, lovely few drinks, movies to follow later, and..... well short of rolling around on my back and sticking my paws in the air, I'm happy as a pig in sheet!

Only thing missing is maybe if the Reds game was this evening but hopefully beat Spurs tomorrow to top it off.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Retail therapy here too...just home with a nice haul and a sneaky g&t on route,on the couch now trying to get the energy to clean the house and hoping the storm gets worse so that I can avoid going to a party tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Home watching Great Australian Bake off after a lovely 2 hour coffee date worth a lovely guy. He's texting flat out so it's looking like another date could be on the cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Africa
    Kampot, Cambodia, in an Irish bar of course.

Mr.Plough wrote: »
    Kampot, Cambodia, in an Irish bar of course.

:D

That's a great post.

So yep, I'm in the last feckin place in the Universe you'd expect a Boardsie to post from.
    But its all grand...... I'm in the Irish bar. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Rooftop bar in my hotel in Dubai. 28°c and I’m sweating. Seeing people on Facebook posting pictures of them lighting fires as winter has come.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Resting my tired self on the couch watching Christmas movies

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching the 1962 version of Cape Fear on TCM HD

• Registered Users Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭dasdog

Calm before the storm. The football is starting so the plaza outside is fairly quiet. The Spaniards will no doubt fill it later chattering till 1/2am. I've no idea how people can talk so much. There are only so many subject matters but talking is like breathing to them. Mad feckers altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,902 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen....eldest chicken has a camogie blitz tomorrow morning and yours truly is baking ....don't ya love sat evenings lol lol

dasdog wrote: »
    The Spaniards will no doubt fill it later chattering till 1/2am. I've no idea how people can talk so much. There are only so many subject matters but talking is like breathing to them. Mad feckers altogether.

:D:D

PMSL, that's them alright. 45 mins on a bus from Dun Laoighire to Grafton str.THREE times I did that.

Not just talking either, they laugh at everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

In nandos awaiting food. Wasn't feeling well today but took some painkillers and forced myself out. Going to see The Snowman and I am all excited about it! I love Scandinavian crime books and I love Jo Nesbo's books especially :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    Somewhere over the Atlantic. With Wifi!

I can WhatsApp pictures of clouds.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Fathom wrote: »
    Poolside

Deskside :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Back in the warmth, on the sofa, house nice and toastie, after been battered by storm Brian, at the Sligo Showgrounds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭la ultima guagua

Deskside :rolleyes:

Bedside :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

computerside

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Bedside :o

Snap :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Wearing many layers in bed.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Britain
    Lying across the sofa in the living room on my iPad with the TV on the background. Listening to the wind howling outside.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Lying across the sofa in the living room on my iPad with the TV on the background. Listening to the wind howling outside.

I do that often.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement