Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Sorry to hear that, Lady, that must be awful. Hope you'll be on the mend soon.

I am sitting in the living room listening to Niall Boylan but I'm heading to bed shortly to watch Frank Skinner Live at the Hippodrome on my tablet.

Britain
    Sitting with my German Shepard on the sofa with my second glass of wine, waiting for the bipolar meds to kick in and make me sleepy.
    Thinking that my top 4 choices got through to the final of Eurovision :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Lying on me couch in just a pair of shorts!

Ladies, PM for pictures, please be clear if you want me 'sans' shorts in the picture....

:pac:

Britain
    kfallon wrote: »
    Lying on me couch in just a pair of shorts!

Ladies, PM for pictures, please be clear if you want me 'sans' shorts in the picture....

:pac:

Darn, I wish my username was more vague now!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    On a bus by-passing Ardee on way back to Monaghan after my night class in Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

In bed....on me phone

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Britain
    Derrylin, Fermanagh, staying with my uncle and aunt. Was at the Marble Arch caves today - incredible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

The leaba.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Witchie wrote: »
    On a bus by-passing Ardee on way back to Monaghan after my night class in Dublin.

Do you travel up and down the same night from Monaghan?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Slouched in the couch with my cat on my chest while b!tching about Van Gaal. Me, not the cat.

• Advertisement

Africa
    JupiterKid wrote: »
    Derrylin, Fermanagh, staying with my uncle and aunt. Was at the Marble Arch caves today - incredible!
    They are so awesome. The caves not your aunt and uncle, although they must be awesome too for letting you stay with them. 😅

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Do you travel up and down the same night from Monaghan?

It's only one not a week. Usually come up for 4ish to meet up to do some group work then home after. This is my 3rd year to come to Dublin 1 day a week for college. Well used to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

JupiterKid wrote: »

Lucky you. Lovely part of the country. One of Ireland's best kept secrets.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭mark_jmc

Naked , inside the carcass of a horse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sitting on the bathroom floor, feeling sick, but the tiles are freezing and it's making me feel better. Been Pukey since last Friday. I'm ready to be well again :(
    Bed would be good now too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Niemoj

Lying down on the couch in my underwear sipping on tea.

Should probably sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Tipperary Fairy

Sitting on the bathroom floor, feeling sick, but the tiles are freezing and it's making me feel better. Been Pukey since last Friday. I'm ready to be well again :(
    Bed would be good now too

Preggers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Preggers?

Certainly am not. Chest infection. Was confirmed for sure yesterday because you could go to my GP with a wooden leg and he'd ask if you could be pregnant.

Africa
    Finally in the bliss of my bed. Got soaked on way to Busaras and had to sit in wet clothes freezing all the way home. Delighted to be cosy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭chrissb8

On my couch watching penny dreadful avoiding thinking about doing more thesis work.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    At home in bed with the love of me life listening to carl cox essential mix 94!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

In my sitting room in Toronto binge watching the Office and drinking tea!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

Sitting in work in Mandurah, (town south of Perth), trying to look vaguely interested in what I'm doing.

Pretty difficult because the wife is picking up a pregnancy test on her way home from work today

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

In Al-Khobar, getting ready for work.

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Yer Aul One

At my desk, 41st floor of a building in the CBD, looking out on Sydney Harbour

At my desk, 41st floor of a building in the CBD, looking out on Sydney Harbour

It's not as warm out as it looks eh?

Any jobs going there?

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Yer Aul One

It's not as warm out as it looks eh?

Any jobs going there?

Haha, little bit cold today alright, still sporting a t-shirt all the same.

Came over with a job, not sure what the market is like, all dependent on profession I would say.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Chickarooney

At my kitchen table drinking tea and eating two rashers (there was elf jizz), two poached eggs, and mushrooms.

Should have made a pot of tea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

Haha, little bit cold today alright, still sporting a t-shirt all the same.

Came over with a job, not sure what the market is like, all dependent on profession I would say.

I'm in Sydney myself, meant specifically at your place of employment

• Advertisement

Britain
    Sitting on a bus on the N7 to Dublin, wondering why the bus is nearly empty considering it is normally full. Perhaps because it was on time instead of the usual 15mins late.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement