Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭PM me nudes

Tokyo, waiting for my flight home. 20 hours or travelling ahead of me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Waiting for train wondering why I didn't go to sleep about 4 hours earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Sitting at my breakfast table, watching a cat move to the sunshine to continue its sleep. Hearing the hum of a diesel engine as a trawler makes it back to port.
    Eating the breakfast and telling myself ill get a little more sleep tonight. I wonder will i?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Sitting at my desk wondering if the world has played a trick on me.

It feels like it is the middle of the night but the clock says 9:12.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

NCT Centre. Government/Insurance Regs/Dealerships big swindle parting me of more of my cash just because I own a car.

• Advertisement

Just out of the hairdressers. Finally let them cut my hair and got a colour too. I won't be able to tie my hair up like a little sumo anymore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Coconut oil in my hair and face mask on.
    Hopefully no feicer will call to the house.

Britain
    This thread is a stalker's paradise. Just sayin'.

The amount of identifiable information people are willing to disclose to strangers on the internet is incredible. I mean, we all talk about our personal lives to some extent, but periodically dropping your location and (unknowingly, perhaps) disclosing your IP address?

Doesn't quite sit right with me, perhaps I'm being a bit paranoid that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    On the bus from Dublin to Monaghan agree final college presentation. Had bought a celebratory packet of thai spicy ring crisps and due to having to move to another bus, left them behind.

Still celebratory twirl has been scoffed and we are not even at the airport yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭rodge68

Sitting in a rather trendy bar in Sao Bento in Lisbon...music is good,thats why I came in..I was trying to find Bar Incognito, it lives up to it's name as I couldn't find it...Lara my new best barmaid has told me where it is..I probably wont find it !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Sitting on the couch enjoying the last of the wine ... 8 childers in the house today ( 3 of the other halfs were over....) Had a good start in the gym at 9 though so I was ready for them ! Now I'm knackered and listening to the youngest cry out every now and again cos she's got a snotty nose cold ... Long night ahead me thinks ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭Burial.

Listening to some music while preparing an energy bottle before my late night run.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭anewme

jet lagged following a fantastic USA road trip.....watching a bit of tv....trying to get back into normality...back to work tomorrow :((

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Waiting for grub.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Feeling better after 24hr bug

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭appleb

Ventura California - chilled out!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭fancy pigeon

Office desk eating a breakfast roll

Cracking up dealing with absolute simpletons

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Timmyr

Tema, Ghana. Selling a few fish!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    Starbucks beside Archway tube station, just out of parents group and baby is just asleep so time to go for a walk to make sure he stays that way for a while!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Witchie wrote: »
    On the bus from Dublin to Monaghan agree final college presentation. Had bought a celebratory packet of thai spicy ring crisps and due to having to move to another bus, left them behind.

Still celebratory twirl has been scoffed and we are not even at the airport yet.

Sitting on my sofa trying to do some work but the pains in my feet and ankles are driving me mad.

Wish I had some thai spicy rings to munch on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭The Young Wan

Asia
    Sitting in college working on my dissertation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭Winterlong

Back at my desk, wet thru after a walk in the "sun". But happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭drake70

Winterlong wrote: »
    Back at my desk, wet thru after a walk in the "sun". But happy.

Got back to work from a walk earlier, before the rain hit. Happier :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Lying on our bed in Hong Kong with my beautiful new wife after a lovely meal and some beers. I think it's santori time now! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭jma

On top...

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭xLisaBx

Celebrating how I'm not pregnant with a vodka and coke, in my sitting room :)

Thanks to everyone who gave me great advice the last day when I was freaking over it too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

On my deathbed. :o In my parents house. Curled in a fetal position and running for the loo every time I can muster enough energy.

On my deathbed. :o In my parents house. Curled in a fetal position and running for the loo every time I can muster enough energy.

Are you me? :(
    I am puking all afternoon and currently on the way home sweating like a fat lass at a disco

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭xLisaBx

Are you me? :(
    I am puking all afternoon and currently on the way home sweating like a fat lass at a disco

There's a really bad tummy bug going around, plenty of fluids!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement