Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Still in bed. Nice.

New Order will have that effect on you.

I wish it were so, but it's actually another boardsie that holding the forbidden fruit in front of my face to take a bite. Thing is, I don't really eat much fruit but this particular apple is looking really tasty but if and when I take a bite it's gonna cause a major ****storm(rip Mr Lahey) I'm already feeling guilty about it and nothing has even happened yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,903 ✭✭✭gifted

I wish it were so, but it's actually another boardsie that holding the forbidden fruit in front of my face to take a bite. Thing is, I don't really eat much fruit but this particular apple is looking really tasty but if and when I take a bite it's gonna cause a major ****storm(rip Mr Lahey) I'm already feeling guilty about it and nothing has even happened yet.

Am I the only one wondering if Harry took a chunk out of the apple?...lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

gifted wrote: »
    Am I the only one wondering if Harry took a chunk out of the apple?...lol lol

I am wondering if this is an Adam and Eve thing, and the apple actually represents something else.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Am in bed on the laptop and just want to die. So bloody bunged up can barely breathe. Hope the antibiotics I got today start to deal with my throat soon or will go insane.

I went to bed 2 hours ago but couldn't sleep coz of the congestion. Have to go shop tomorrow as have feck all in the house and need a new cable for charging my mobile.

Someone come be a superhero and rescue me with home cooked meals and sinus decongestants, please.

Carribean
    I am wondering if this is an Adam and Eve thing, and the apple actually represents something else.

Apples come in two colours red or green and if I'm guessing what you think the apple represents then neither colour would be very appealing now would it ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Just finishing work...and wondering if harry has banged granny smith

Sofa, popcorn, and Alien.
    Witchie wrote: »
    Am in bed on the laptop and just want to die. So bloody bunged up can barely breathe. Hope the antibiotics I got today start to deal with my throat soon or will go insane.

I went to bed 2 hours ago but couldn't sleep coz of the congestion. Have to go shop tomorrow as have feck all in the house and need a new cable for charging my mobile.

Someone come be a superhero and rescue me with home cooked meals and sinus decongestants, please.

Have over a weeks worth in the freezer after cooking this afternoon.

;)

Carribean
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    Just finishing work...and wondering if harry has banged granny smith

I haven't. I'm not a single man, but if/when I do Erik Shin will be the first to know. She's certainly no granny, I got pics! She's also reading this thread lol.

I haven't. I'm not a single man, but if/when I do Erik Shin will be the first to know. She's certainly no granny, I got pics! She's also reading this thread lol.

And probably best if this story was parked now.....lol lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Well, all this apple talk is very seedy...

:o

In work, best i could come up with

• Advertisement

Africa
    Sofa, popcorn, and Alien.

Have over a weeks worth in the freezer after cooking this afternoon.

;)

Probanly all meat stuff though. Or have mushrooms in.
    Yuck

Africa
    Well, all this apple talk is very seedy...

:o

In work, best i could come up with

It is getting a bit fruity....sounds like he is wanting in cider....stuff like this shocks me to the core.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Ah, we'll play no guessing games here, it's all gravy.
    Watching Tori Amos on a recording of Sunday brunch

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Sorting out laundry, it’s never ending

Am lost with all this Apple talk. We all know Pink Lady is where it’s at :D

Probanly all meat stuff though. Or have mushrooms in.
    Yuck

Only the Bolognase has mushrooms in!

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

It is getting a bit fruity....sounds like he is wanting in cider....stuff like this shocks me to the core.

And I'm shocked that you're not a meat eater ðŸ˜

On the couch after a long day,second glass of wine and have a feeling it won't be my last...simmering with a temper and it's definitely going to explode later and the person involved definitely deserves it....actually I'm f*ing fuming.

Colser wrote: »
    And I'm shocked that you're not a meat eater ðŸ˜

On the couch after a long day,second glass of wine and have a feeling it won't be my last...simmering with a temper and it's definitely going to explode later and the person involved definitely deserves it....actually I'm f*ing fuming.

Grabs popcorn and drink and takes seat.....:D

Only joking...hope everything ok

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Just back from bowling with friends. I finished with a score of 74.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

In the bed already, need to be up at 2am. Wide awake of course.

In the bed already, need to be up at 2am. Wide awake of course.

Snap...bed as well....lurking on boards lol lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Back from the cattle mart that is the University Limerick hospital,a new A+E but
    the corridors are still blocked with trollies.. my Father took a turn yesterday, heart problem but luckily he has improved big time, frightened me..I'm now drained..
    Despite the conditions he got great care off a lovely young foreign nurse Olna..
    Thanks Olna..

Carribean
    Autosport wrote: »
    Sorting out laundry, it’s never ending

Am lost with all this Apple talk. We all know Pink Lady is where it’s at :D

I never would have thought of those. Your knowledge of apples is top notch, and I'm not very easily impressed. With your expertise on apples and my almost encyclopedic knowledge of garlic we could set up a system whereby we set up a. Ah nevermind. Yer smarter than you let on all the same.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Deskside, you win again Fathom :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 28 w.b. yokes

It's 4am why am I here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

At Dublin airport waiting at the gate to board my plane.
    Ah bollocks, just saw an ex wandering around, praying he isn't getting on my plane.

Carribean
    At Dublin airport waiting at the gate to board my plane.
    Ah bollocks, just saw an ex wandering around, praying he isn't getting on my plane.

Have fun on safari, don't panic or sweat if you see a sniffer dog, they don't train them to detect rhino horn so you'll be grand

Britain
    I'm in bed thinking about inboxes and how great it would be if Boards made one with infinite space :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

And I'm shocked that you're not a meat eater
    I guess that she only eats it when its alive and attached to a human.
    Coffee time on my balcony, its a chilly 28C

• Advertisement

Africa
    smurfjed wrote: »
    I guess that she only eats it when its alive and attached to a human.
    Coffee time on my balcony, its a chilly 28C

Cheeky git.

Am on my sofa, smothered still with this flu/cold/sore throat etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement