Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Have fun on safari, don't panic or sweat if you see a sniffer dog, they don't train them to detect rhino horn so you'll be grand

But what about the pound of coke up my bum? :o

In a rental car on the motorway heading to Reading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work feeling better than I have in weeks. Would also just like to point out my fascination with harry didn't extend to sending pics or offering any ciders!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Cotside, with 2 year old in tow, she's currently washing her hands cos she's still got some skin left after half an hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

In work feeling better than I have in weeks. Would also just like to point out my fascination with harry didn't extend to sending pics or offering any ciders!!

At work...and just for the record... I've not sent harry any pics either

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean

I never knew that you had a fascination with me! And besides, the pictures exchanged were tasteful, so that rules you out :pac: :pac: just kidding lexie you always come across as being very articulate and ladylike.
    All pics exchanged were fully clothed, no vulgar pictures of inboxes or Erikshins involved. If dick pics were the way to woo a lady I'd be a lifelong bachelor. Right now I'm in Burger King, Finglas, laughing at my lunch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Enjoying a feed of food, in Mother Hubbards, along the N18 in Galway.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    Stateside! Heading into conference to blearily take an exam. My hangover has a headache.

All pics exchanged were fully clothed, no vulgar pictures of inboxes or Erikshins involved.

Well that rules me out anyway, I only send vulgar pictures :p

Well that rules me out anyway, I only send vulgar pictures :p

*Sat here looking at my favourite pics of Lady Mac*

• Registered Users Posts: 4,903 ✭✭✭gifted

Erik Shin wrote: »
    *Sat here looking at my favourite pics of Lady Mac*

Wanna swap?....lol lol

• Advertisement

Carribean
    Wondering if I've inadvertently uncovered an underground boards based sex cult, but if I'm wrong I've definitely planted the seed ;)

Wondering if I've inadvertently uncovered an underground boards based sex cult, but if I'm wrong I've definitely planted the seed ;)

Hello Harry and welcome......( while swirling car keys around goldfish bowl ).....lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa

Count me in....

Back in Sligo. Tired, bit of a headache. An early night will be had.

Shhhhhh. Dont tell the mods, but did you not know that this is really the General Chit-Chat/Stalker/Pick Up Thread.

;)

Sitting in Starbucks at Stansted airport with a coffee cooler. Brimming with pride at how my secret sex cult on boards is flourishing :p

Carribean
    Sitting in Starbucks at Stansted airport with a coffee cooler. Brimming with pride at how my secret sex cult on boards is flourishing :p

Hey, don't try take credit for my work, are you not the woman that sends vulgar pics and had a pound of yayo up yer bum earlier? Just cause you're surrounded by lickarses doesn't make you the boss sweetcheeks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Sitting out the back, listening to next door neighbors fire crackling away. A cold one to drank plus 1 or 2 more. Settle myself down for going home tomorrow. Can't wait :eek::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

:D this clip reminds me of harry!
    https://youtu.be/rzp5CXe61TU

I'm in work

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Britain
    Quarter pounder with cheese, medium fries, coke and threw in the cheese melts for the sake of it. Head to a funeral and onto work then.
    Sign me up to the cult. I'm all for a bit of key jangling

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

1.5 hours ago I was cuddled up on the sofa with my wife watching American Made, a call for an immediate flight now has me sitting in the last row of an A330 aircraft for a one hour flight to pick up another plane and return home.
    I love my existence

• Advertisement

On flat of my back...famous back muscle is starting to kick off....lot of pain coming my way ffs....

smurfjed wrote: »
    1.5 hours ago I was cuddled up on the sofa with my wife watching American Made, a call for an immediate flight now has me sitting in the last row of an A330 aircraft for a one hour flight to pick up another plane and return home.
    I love my existence

Just waiting for my microwave to go "ding".

And wondering if any poor bastard was dragged kicking & screaming off his flight so smurfjed could be sat in his seat?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Lol. . . No kicking and screaming, I was due to ride in the cockpit, but ended up here instead.

Carribean
    smurfjed wrote: »
    I love my existence

I admire your outlook on life, I share the same. But wait till you sign up the sex cult I'm after setting up. A little quip was made and now it's rapidly snowballing,no pun intended.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Wondering if I've inadvertently uncovered an underground boards based sex cult, but if I'm wrong I've definitely planted the seed

gifted wrote:
    On flat of my back...famous back muscle is starting to kick off....lot of pain coming my way ffs....

I giggled when I read this ....lol chicken! :D

Cotside, having tea and Lidl dark chocolate.. looks like he knows.. he's starting to stir..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Just in from work ,exhausted.

Hoping I don't pull gifted's keys from the bowl...I'm not doing all the work if he's injured.ðŸ˜

Colser wrote: »
    Just in from work ,exhausted.

Hoping I don't pull gifted's keys from the bowl...I'm not doing all the work if he's injured.ðŸ˜

Oh Colser...just lie back and enjoy lol lol.

Oh me back
    Oh me back lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

This place is getting filthy!

I'm doing a bit of work and drinking coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Just out of Limerick hospital, 51 hours later my Father is still on a trolley in the corridor, and isn't going to get a bed tonight either..but hey who's counting !!
    Thank God he is positive and greatly improved.
    Vino time !!

• Advertisement

Sofa. Out of shower and chillaxing. My car key are where I can see them.
    4Ad wrote: »
    Just out of Limerick hospital, 51 hours later my Father is still on a trolley in the corridor, and isn't going to get a bed tonight either..but hey who's counting !!
    Thank God he is positive and greatly improved.
    Vino time !!

Good he is positive and improved, but 2 days on a trolley is not right. Hope the bed manager is at least keeping you informed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement