Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Storytime with Erik for 4Ad
    That reminds me of my father, he gets heart palpitations...so if he felt one coming on, he'd grab his book, hop on a bus and go to A&E...sit in the waiting room and read his book...just in case he'd keel over as he was in the perfect place :D
    On one such occasion, he was sat down and a male nurse spotted him, asked was he ok, my father said yes....45mins later, nurse came out again, and asked the same question... father said he's ok again...another 30 mins, the nurse came out and asked was he waiting for someone, my father said no....nurse stood over him and said he wanted a bit more...so my father told him the story...nurse looked at him and asked was he still feeling that way, my father said yes...grand said the nurse..I'm admitting you now, took him straight upstairs and he got 2 days in bed.....my father hates hospitals and he's never pulled that trick again since :D
    ( I promise you...it as much funnier when he told the story himself...I was creased over on his hospital bed when he told me )

Ah yeah, just putting the little one to bed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rest of Europe
    At home, watching The Apprentice with a nice cup of tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Britain
    In the canteen. Just like to thank all the Lads in ballyragget for cheering up my Wednesday. I'm sure there's a cult set up there already.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Its now almost 5am and sleep is still hiding from me. 9

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

pollocks wrote: »
    In the canteen. Just like to thank all the Lads in ballyragget for cheering up my Wednesday. I'm sure there's a cult set up there already.

I feel like a supermodel after seeing those photos ðŸ˜

On the couch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Sofa. Out of shower and chillaxing. My car key are where I can see them.

Good he is positive and improved, but 2 days on a trolley is not right. Hope the bed manager is at least keeping you informed.
    Oh they are keeping us informed, informed on how busy it is and the lack of beds..

Poor girl, early 20's had taken an overdose of pills and was self harming..I couldnt help but overhear, she was across the corridor, 3 feet away..
    Thanks Mintsauce..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    Storytime with Erik for 4Ad
    That reminds me of my father, he gets heart palpitations...so if he felt one coming on, he'd grab his book, hop on a bus and go to A&E...sit in the waiting room and read his book...just in case he'd keel over as he was in the perfect place :D
    On one such occasion, he was sat down and a male nurse spotted him, asked was he ok, my father said yes....45mins later, nurse came out again, and asked the same question... father said he's ok again...another 30 mins, the nurse came out and asked was he waiting for someone, my father said no....nurse stood over him and said he wanted a bit more...so my father told him the story...nurse looked at him and asked was he still feeling that way, my father said yes...grand said the nurse..I'm admitting you now, took him straight upstairs and he got 2 days in bed.....my father hates hospitals and he's never pulled that trick again since :D
    ( I promise you...it as much funnier when he told the story himself...I was creased over on his hospital bed when he told me )

Ah yeah, just putting the little one to bed :)

I might get the Da to try that one next time.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Couch watching obsessive compulsive cleaners.

Don't feel so bad about my gaff.!!
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Colser wrote: »

On the couch.

I'll never worry about having saggy boobs again after seeing those photos :p

In the car being driven back to paradise (Cork of course). My eyes are hanging out of my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,903 ✭✭✭gifted

Colser wrote: »

On the couch.

Photos???....ah here girl...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On the couch with a hot water bottle and wrapped up in a throw. Can’t shake this cold off me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    [quote="LadyMacBeth_;105084271

My eyes are hanging out of my head.[/quote]

Mine will be soon, I'm heating up a plate have the blade on standby and a crispy fifty ready to roll up when I chop the sh,t into dust and hoover it up. Happy days. The sex cult has really taken off, even reaching the darkest depths of ballyragget so no harm in celebrating with a few stripes of posh.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Mine will be soon, I'm heating up a plate have the blade on standby and a crispy fifty ready to roll up when I chop the sh,t into dust and hoover it up. Happy days. The sex cult has really taken off, even reaching the darkest depths of ballyragget so no harm in celebrating with a few stripes of posh.

Have you watched the program Gordon Ramsey on cocaine? Jeez I had no idea how it was made.

On route to the bed now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

On your own harry? No fun having your jaw swinging like something off of footloose on your own.

I'm in bed. FINALLY

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Back home, drinking beer and telling the dog about my night, I'm sure he is only listening in order to get food treats.
    Now when does this cult start?

Carribean
    On your own harry? No fun having your jaw swinging like something off of footloose on your own.

I'm in bed. FINALLY

If your Coke makes the jaw wobble you are being sold cheap speed mixed with lignocaine and Caffeine. I'm alone alright, I try hide my habit from herself, but she's no fool. I've a little daughter and she won't sleep without mammy beside her. I'm downstairs doing me thing. I'll probably head up around 2ish,wake herself and move the little one into her own bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭ShadyAcres

Britain
    On the 42 bus in Dublin out to malahide.

Carribean
    ShadyAcres wrote: »
    On the 42 bus in Dublin out to malahide.

Be careful out there, it's dodgy. Stick to the main st. And you should be fine, obviously don't have expensive camera equipment hanging around your gregory and don't stand in the street looking at maps or anything else that would mark you out of as an outsider/potential target. Stay safe.

Carribean
    pollocks wrote: »

Check out the pictures of the after party ;)
    My work in ballyragget is done.

I saw the photos...woo hoo

Now my eyes are hurting me lol.lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Have to go out, but currently sitting in waiting on a delivery.

Garrenteed, will go to the loo, and they will arrive, then leave as no answer.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

Carribean
    At home in front of the fire. I overdone it on the refreshments last night and took a day off. I was in two minds until I looked out the window. Absolutely pissin down. And back to bed I went.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    On the sofa having a lemon tea with whiskey still trying to shake this feckin cold off.

Going to bed soon and try to chase some zzzz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Waiting to see the dentist. I could think of more fun ways to spend my time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Heading out to my first Halloween party of the year..... (its the weekend in this part of the world)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

In the office, finished for the day, but waiting for the traffic to die off a bit more before I get on the road.

Ah Google Maps/Traffic.. where would we be without you?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

Fathom wrote: »
    Poolside

Jaysus Fathom but you'd talk the hind off a donkey :D

• Advertisement

Britain
    On the sofa with the dog. I should be going to bed as have to be up at 5am.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement