Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    On the couch (for a change) feeling crap cos I'm not getting my night time snuggles.. I'm never happy! Daddy got the honour tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Couch side :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Cork boi!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Cork boi!

Welcome.ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Starting to freak at my lack of sleep. Every time I try to drift off I get a fright that just wakes me completely. It feels like there is the thinnest ever electric eel floating in the room and it flies past my head. Really terrifying. Have had the light on for hours yet it still happens.

I see a long thin silver string zip across the room near my head with a zapping type noise and it is like I have gotten an electric shock as my body jolts.

No I am not on any mind altering meds or been near Harry's supplies. Freaked out

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Are you rattling with a fever? I once nearly tore the room asunder one night hallucinating that rats were in my bed but turns out I just had a temp

I'm in bed with a suspicious tingle in my back and hips that indicate my sciatica might have missed me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Witchie wrote:
    I see a long thin silver string zip across the room near my head with a zapping type noise and it is like I have gotten an electric shock as my body jolts.

Sounds like magnesium deficiency.. :D you can take a supplement but best way is through the skin.
    Epsom salt bath. If you grate fresh ginger and put it in a tea bag and fire that in as well with some hydrogen peroxide it absorbs quicker into your muscles...
    Your welcome.
    Still on the couch contemplating bed. Have a dose of the poor mes welling in my eyes for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Cork boi!

*engages stalker mode* what part? :D

In the bed, thinking of pulling on my balaclava to go prowling.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Britain
    In the visitors room in a hospital waiting for my nan to go to a better place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

^^^ :( hope you're holding up ok Super-Rush.^^^

I'm in the bed. Another failed attempt at sleep.

• Advertisement

Africa
    Are you rattling with a fever? I once nearly tore the room asunder one night hallucinating that rats were in my bed but turns out I just had a temp

I'm in bed with a suspicious tingle in my back and hips that indicate my sciatica might have missed me

I have had a slightly higher than usual for me temp the last few days but didn't check it then to see. Mine is usually 96.6 and its 97.8 at the mo.
    cbyrd wrote: »
    Sounds like magnesium deficiency.. :D you can take a supplement but best way is through the skin.
    Epsom salt bath. If you grate fresh ginger and put it in a tea bag and fire that in as well with some hydrogen peroxide it absorbs quicker into your muscles...
    Your welcome.
    Still on the couch contemplating bed. Have a dose of the poor mes welling in my eyes for some reason.

Interesting. Could well be. Will go buy some epsom salts today.

Thank you both and hope you are both feeling better. X

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Driving to work on a beautiful weekend morning, listening to 98FM

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In college sleepy zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Africa
    In college sleepy zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nice to meet you Sleepy, I am Grumpy coz I didn't get enough sleep last night.

Going for a shower and to wash my hair. Haven't had the energy to shower in 2 days and hope I can get through this.

Pray for me.*

*Jk, am an atheist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    Europe.

Hmmmm. Flight got in an hour early, so just under three hours before the last short hop. Do I have time to head into the city for the virtual reality rollercoaster..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In college waiting for 12:45 so I can go home and sleep, staying up too play assassins creed last night was a bad idea :o.

Having a cold one in Riyadh.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Britain
    La.de.da wrote: »
    ^^^ :( hope you're holding up ok Super-Rush.^^^

I'm in the bed. Another failed attempt at sleep.

Thanks. She passed away this afternoon :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    Super-Rush wrote: »

Sorry to hear that Super-Rush, mind yourself ...

In the spirit of the thread I am thrun on the sofa in braindead mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Sitting on my front door step. Bobby the dog is gone mental. Neighbour runs an outdoor activities centre and it's Halloween weekend. Gas powered banger, chainsaw and kids screaming in the distance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Sorry for your loss.

I'm at home going to work late tonight unfortunately.

Britain
    Sitting in front of a huge open fire in the bar of the Grand Hotel in Reykjavik. Drinking a glass of red wine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

Kitchen counter, the family gone to bed and having a quiet drink and a few tunes. So.... every Friday I suppose.

It's mad though, I was in the door 5 mins and got told the oven/grill is kaput so looks like 700 quid plus electrician fees and then I checked the post-box and theres the Property Tax bill of 500 (up 50 from last year).
    I rang them to ask why it went up and she said we can increase it or decrease it 15% when we want.
    So i asked her have they ever decreased it and she said no.
    Well, why would they?

So yer in the door 5 mins and get told yer down 1,200 quid.

Is it any wonder I drink on a Friday? But news now that Fine Gael are to double the cost of that as well to help out their Vinters mates.

Jesus. Fair play to any man or woman who supports a family on a modest single income in this country, I dunno how you do it.

I'm on fairly alright money and still find myself plugging holes. I'd be long gone abroad if it wasnt for herself.

So, in summary, happy bank holiday weekend everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Couch side

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Bedside

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Bedside also, nearest the door side

Africa

Aww bless. Hope you are ok. X

Am on my bed, awake, 3 hours sleep under my belt. Dammit. Don't know where this insomnia is coming from.

Can't decide whether to get up and clean now that I have some energy back and go shopping in the afternoon or snooze for a while then go shopping and clean when I come back.

Sharing Witchies insomnia

In a hotel somewhere having a virgin Bloody Mary for breakfast

• Advertisement

Africa
    Just spoiled myself with a slice of red velvet cake and an americano at Starbucks after getting some shopping. Am whacked now. Going to go home, clean my floors and finish my laundry then do nothing for the rest of the day.

Oh might watch more stranger things. Eeek.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement