Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Waiting at my doctors. There was a one coughing and spluttering next to me. I better not pick up anything.

Britain
    I'm in the Black Sheep all by myself having a pint of Full Sail and a bowl of chips. The place is so lovely and quiet.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Just into bed after saying goodnight to my Turkish boyfriend/non-boyfriend who had disappeared for a month. Turned out he is as stubborn as me and just didn't want to get in touch until I got in touch. So we are starting again.

I will probably go crazy though as he is not as sexual a person as me and even getting a kiss can be difficult. His strictish Islamic beliefs seem to hold him back but we just get each other so it's worth a shot. He also is one of the hottest guys I have ever met.....which doesn't help the no sex situation. Dammit.

Will have to break him down slowly since he told me I am scary in bed..:D :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Witchie wrote:
    Will have to break him down slowly since he told me I am scary in bed..

Lol. Lol. Lol.

Full as an egg cotside. The dinner lady brought me gougons and chips, thank God cos I was really hungry and no sign of going home just yet cos little man was unsettled. He got a beautiful hand delivered handmade quilt that all the heart babies get. It's just amazing. Made by volunteers and prisoners in limerick :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Home on the couch. Half a bowl of Halloween sweets left. Goodbye teeth :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Kitchen side, eating the sweets for the trick or treaters and watching Strike back

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    About to get out of toddler bed and head back downstairs to eat half his sweets. It's my job as his mother to ensure he stays healthy, so my pigging out on Halloween stuff is coming from nothing but my responsibility to him.

Nomnomnom

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Drinking cans of bavaria at home with one of me outfit getting locked, sinking cans and making plans.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lying in bed, trek to airport (again) in a few hours.

Why do I always book early o clock flights.

:mad:

Carribean
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Lying in bed, trek to airport (again) in a few hours.

Why do I always book early o clock flights.

:mad:

Ryanair

• Advertisement

Britain
    On the Luas into work as the trains are on strike. Luas park and ride very handy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

En route to work

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Ryanair

Yep, waiting on pilot to find his keys now & will be on the air.

Carribean
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Yep, waiting on pilot to find his keys now & will be on the air.

Keys? I thought they kick-start those things.

Britain
    I'm in Idlewild (pub) continuing my escape from reality.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    I'm in Idlewild (pub) continuing my escape from reality.

Where's that?. Love the name!. How's being an ostrich suiting you?

Oh and I'm in a pub called the lockkeeper yummy Guinness after a duvet day.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Moving from kitchen table to middle of the sofa after dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain

Where are both these pubs, for future reference !

Sitting on the couch in East Clare, gonna look at the Spurs v Real Madrid game.
    Twas a beautiful day here today, managed a loooong run, sore now !!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

Britain
    Couch side watching the tv

• Advertisement

Britain
    Cotside after a day of housework and general procrastination for coming in to the hospital.
    Now, I did run in this morning for a few minutes that turned into 2 hours when the doctor wanted to have the medical students in, I agreed cos it's a great way of learning stuff about his condition. Then they wanted to do quick developmental tests on the older boys, just cos, so they needed to be bribed into that.
    It was hilarious cos I had just picked up the boys from their dad (he was supposed to drop them but went to work then text me) so, I'd literally jumped out of bed, tied up my hair and jumped in the car, I looked like I should be going trick or treating :D typical! Lol
    And by saying jumped I actually mean sluggishly dragged my tired bones...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Doing some batch cooking as didn't realise I had food needed cooking. It's so warm in the house I'm walking around in my underwear. I'm like naked ugly guy with booberesques.

Britain

Me too :) It's in Dubland on Fade Street which is just off Georges St. It's a small enough place that's lovely inside. They have a green velvet couch in front of an open fire and chunky candles on the tables.

I'm in the bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Britain
    Watching 28 days later, I have the sound on low so as not to wake anyone and as its on syfy, there are no subtitles so I haven't a clue what's going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Leaba.

Britain
    In bed reading boards

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In starbucks treating myself to a mocha frappe to console myself for being a dumbas3. Left my condo in pouring rain to go pay my rent and internet to discover had forgotten the bank card I need. Ugh.

Starbucks are playing Christmas songs. WTF.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Back on my couch after arriving home from Oz for a couple of weeks yesterday. Gonna go have a wander around Dublin in a bit. Fry-up, haircut, bitta shopping and guinness the agenda for the day.

Britain
    At the kitchen table.. it feels like the middle of the night. The PlayStation has just gone on so I think I'll head cotside for a while, heading out for brunch later (my lunch his breakfast :) )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

Watching Captain Underpants with the kids in cinema

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement