Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

On my deathbed. :o In my parents house. Curled in a fetal position and running for the loo every time I can muster enough energy.

Don't fart

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

xLisaBx wrote: »
    There's a really bad tummy bug going around, plenty of fluids!

I went out for dinner on Sunday and said no thanks to dessert. I knew on Sunday something bad was going to happen. And here it is. If I don't want to eat, you may as well size me up for a coffin :(

(I'm a bit dramatic)

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭xLisaBx

I went out for dinner on Sunday and said no thanks to dessert. I knew on Sunday something bad was going to happen. And here it is. If I don't want to eat, you may as well size me up for a coffin :(

(I'm a bit dramatic)

Ah don't worry, we will get AH and the Beauty forum to organize a great funeral/beers :D ....

/Exits Lisa

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

Are you me? :(
    I am puking all afternoon and currently on the way home sweating like a fat lass at a disco

Preggers. Definitely preggers. :P

Actually it does sound like a similar bug, I'm sweating and huffing and puffing with every movement ... attractive! :o

Britain
    Ah don't worry, we will get AH and the Beauty forum to organize a great funeral/beers :D ....

/Exits Lisa

Don't talk to me about feckin' forum beers.

:p

• Advertisement

Don't talk to me about feckin' forum beers.

:p

How did it go? I was mad to go but my boyfriend was around for the weekend and we only get to see each other every few weeks! Was there a good turn out?

/Exits Lisa

Can we have that before I die? So I can see the state of all your eyebrows and have ye all looking presentable at my great exit. :D

I am certainly not!! I have all but a chastity belt on me these days. That's all I'd need Lord save us. Perish the though.

Almost home and then bed

Can we have that before I die? So I can see the state of all your eyebrows and have ye all looking presentable at my great exit. :D

I am certainly not!! I have all but a chastity belt on me these days. That's all I'd need Lord save us. Perish the though.

Almost home and then bed

We will have to have a vote :D I butchered my brows there about two weeks ago but thank god a dip brow pomade has sorted me out. I considered staying at home until they grew back!

I don't trust anyone with my brows and don't find anyone as good as myself, so last Jan just after Xmas I needed mine shaped. I booked in with this salon, went into the room with the girl, I took her pencil and thread and I mapped out my own measurement and shape and told her to follow the line. I'm pretty sure she thought I was a bit physcotic.

Britain
    How did it go? I was mad to go but my boyfriend was around for the weekend and we only get to see each other every few weeks! Was there a good turn out?

Well there was an awful lot of noise made on the thread but when it came down to it about seven showed up. It was a great night though I have to say and nice to meet some new peeples :)

• Advertisement

Lexie, I actually started pissing myself laughing over that one, haha, at that rate you could have done them yourself :D I understand though, in general I find its better when I do my own, but I got a tremor suddenly with the wax in my hand and it tore off one of the ends :pac:

Only seven at the beers? At least it was a good night anyway! I thought half the site would be at it, I've heard they were dramatic in the past :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

On the couch, Wednesday is couch night! Love it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

kfallon wrote: »
    On the couch, Wednesday is couch date night! Love it :D
    Are you having an affair with your couch?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Ladies you will feel better I'm on the other side of that 24hr bug.

Now watching Blue Bloods and waiting for Shades of Blue to start :) it's couch night for me too KFallon ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Shint0 wrote: »
    Are you having an affair with your couch?

Yeah I stick my prick between the cushions.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

kfallon wrote: »
    Yeah I stick my prick between the cushions.....

*Giggidy*

Britain
    I'm in my pit :)

Lying in bed, trying to find ways to get into this mystical Diagon Alley Harry Potter secret forum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Lying on the couch, finished writing a short story. I dont know why but felt compelled to write one. Now its to the back of the press for it.

Lying in bed, trying to find ways to get into this mystical Diagon Alley Harry Potter secret forum :)

This has the "Wha??" phenomenon all over it for me.

• Advertisement

This has the "Wha??" phenomenon all over it for me.

I wonder is it actually real?

I wonder is it actually real?

Pm sent when there space on its reality

Pm sent when there space on its reality

Oh can it only hold so many?

yep

Still not enough space.

I'm too obsessed with Harry Potter. I can quote loads of it :o

Now I want access to this mystical forum too! Sounds intriguing and wonderful!

have ye read all the books forwards and backwards?

have ye read all the books forwards and backwards?

And upside down and a million times over!

• Advertisement

Yeah, even have a dark mark :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement