Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

Africa
    Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Have two days to visit the Killing Fields then it's off to Thailand on Saturday :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Just home from work. Hot shower, then off to someone else's for dinner served up to me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sat at home and wondering is it time to retire Erik Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 4,903 ✭✭✭gifted

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Sat at home and wondering is it time to retire Erik Shin

Perhaps you could rub it out.....:D

I'll get my coat...

• Advertisement

gifted wrote: »
    Perhaps you could rub it out.....:D

I'll get my coat...

I've had this name longer than most, so will take a break and rename. ..
    Sat drinking a lovely Belgian brown beer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Ah but Erik Shin, who will I send my nudes to? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sitting at home literally just realising what Erick Shin sounds like out loud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Pub!

Sitting at home, dreaming of black forest gateaux, coca cola and hoping someone clears their inbox!
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Chilled out in bed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Couch side watching Trauma on rte2 and enjoying watching some one having an operation on their brain :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean

Is it in its correct glass? It should be. I was gonna register as Wayne Scales but decided to use me real title instead. So yer welcome to that one bud if some guttersnipe hasn't robbed it already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Lying in bed contemplating making some horrific decisions and trying to weigh up the pros and cons

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Lying in bed contemplating making some horrific decisions and trying to weigh up the pros and cons

Aha! Yer all cuddled up cosy, snug as a bug in a rug but ye need a slash. Nothin worse

Is it in its correct glass? It should be. I was gonna register as Wayne Scales but decided to use me real title instead. So yer welcome to that one bud if some guttersnipe hasn't robbed it already.

I shall consider that one alright.

I'm up and wondering what to do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Sitting on the sofa with Dora Dora Dora the poxy explorer singing at me. Trying to come up with something to do with the toddler today with no car, no buggy and €4 to my name after I left my purse in work.

Also wondering if there is a boards equivalent to the term "vaguebooking" and resisting the urge to say "u ok hunni".

Britain
    Whispered wrote: »
    Sitting on the sofa with Dora Dora Dora the poxy explorer singing at me. Trying to come up with something to do with the toddler today with no car, no buggy and €4 to my name after I left my purse in work.

Also wondering if there is a boards equivalent to the term "vaguebooking" and resisting the urge to say "u ok hunni".

You could make up little games or get out paints and let him/her go mad with them or read stories or play in the bath or run around outside :)

I'm on the choo choo.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

At the beach with the mutt, its a pleasant 32C.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just realised that I have a possible 8 working days left for this YEAR:):)

• Advertisement

Ah but Erik Shin, who will I send my nudes to? :p

Why Harry of course :D

At work and def not in the humour for it

Britain
    You could make up little games or get out paints and let him/her go mad with them or read stories or play in the bath or run around outside :)

I'm on the choo choo.

But what about the other 10 hours of the day :D And what about the stuff I wanna do! Like sleep.

Ah I'm joking. I think he's coming down with a cold. He's lying on the couch looking for cuddles - happy to oblige. So currently lying on the couch under a blanket and snuggling with a teeny two year old.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    smurfjed wrote: »
    Just realised that I have a possible 8 working days left for this YEAR:):)

I may not have many more but I am not so happy about it!

So anyone need any web content created? HMU.

On my sofa wishing for my emails to start pinging with work as I search for more. I really don't want to get a real job.

Britain
    Whispered wrote: »
    But what about the other 10 hours of the day :D And what about the stuff I wanna do! Like sleep.

Ah I'm joking. I think he's coming down with a cold. He's lying on the couch looking for cuddles - happy to oblige. So currently lying on the couch under a blanket and snuggling with a teeny two year old.

I'd love a little babbie to play with and cuddle but I don't know what I would do with them when I get tired or wanted alone time. Maybe give them a "special drink" :pac:

I'm in work tired and with a mad appetite on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,657 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    I'd love a little babbie to play with and cuddle but I don't know what I would do with them when I get tired or wanted alone time.

When the day comes, you'll be fine. Lots of people think they'd struggle to mind children until they have their own. I've seen friends and siblings turn from not wanting to hold any children to doting parents.

I'm about to go for a cycle. Looking forward to it (which means it will be painful :().

Britain
    When the day comes, you'll be fine. Lots of people think they'd struggle to mind children until they have their own. I've seen friends and siblings turn from not wanting to hold any children to doting parents.

I'm about to go for a cycle. Looking forward to it (which means it will be painful :().

I'd be a dab hand at it but I don't think my day will come. Anyway I have all of you as my children :p

Still in work. Still tired. Still want lots of food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Waiting at the hospital to be seen. Feeling like a naughty schoolgirl waiting to be told off. Now there is a roleplay idea :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Britain
    In the hairdressers getting the works done

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Waiting at the hospital to be seen. Feeling like a naughty schoolgirl waiting to be told off. Now there is a roleplay idea :p

hoping everything is ok? Mind wondering might do wonders for taking your mind off things :pac:

Sitting in work waiting to get my next assignment.

• Advertisement

Britain
    Hiding in my kitchen after a bike ride (brisk walk for me) and a picnic. Sometimes I think I'm not patient enough to be a parent! But really, how many stones and rocks do we need to stop and examine.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement