Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    Why Harry of course :D

At work and def not in the humour for it

I like nudes, I spend hours on end looking at them in galleries across Europe. Then, when they close up shop, I sneaks in all quite like and take the ones I like jump into the chopper bismark kindly gives me the use of from time to time and up up and away with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Why Harry of course :D

Ah Harry only likes tasteful photos, unlike yourself :pac:

I'm sitting on the couch trying to warm up and considering a boards break or departure myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Just after carrying parcels from -1 to 2 which should have required two journeys but I was lazy and attempted one.

Britain
    I'm waiting on the Luas. Ding A Ling!!

Carribean
    I'm waiting on the Luas. Ding A Ling!!

Red or green?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 21,657 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    Sitting at my desk wondering what do I need to publicize my psychic business which I've just learnt I should set up.

I saw that Fathom had just posted on this thread and I thought "Computer Lab". I clicked in to the thread to see...
    Fathom wrote: »
    Computer Lab

:eek::eek::eek:

I see phonelines at €4.99/min in my future!

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Sitting at my desk wondering what do I need to publicize my psychic business which I've just learnt I should set up.

I saw that Fathom had just posted on this thread and I thought "Computer Lab". I clicked in to the thread to see...

:eek::eek::eek:

I see phonelines at €4.99/min in my future!
    psychic line right? or...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I'm almost as good, his/her next post will say "Poolside".

Britain
    Red or green?

Green.

On the red one now :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    In a long line at the post office

Carribean
    Green.

On the red one now :)

That's how quick it happens folks. Straight from straight laced straight A student to toothless Class A expert in less than an hour.
    Just say no kids, just say no.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Having a coffee in the sitting room before work. My brain feels buzzy from noise today and I'm heading up to a noisy work place in an hour. I cannot wait to get home and sink into a scalding bath with a glass of red.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Bellerstring

Wot does "No Hats" mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Wot does "No Hats" mean?

It means have some respect for the thread and remove headgear unless religious reasons prohibit it.

On the sofa watching telly after Mr K (Turkish bf shall hence forward be known as K) has left the building. We had a cosy night home.

I wanted to go out drinking.

Hope he doesn't suggest coming over tomorrow night so can go watch the football. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Just after having the nicest tea and toast after an operation..nothing tastes better as I was starving.

Colser wrote: »
    Just after having the nicest tea and toast after an operation..nothing tastes better as I was starving.

Oh that tea and toast is the best then!! I hope everything went ok with your operation Colser, and if you need someone to nurse you back to health you know where I am ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    Wishing you a speedy recovery, Colser :)

Sitting at the kitchen table waiting on the dinner to be ready, meh to the dark evenings :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    I'd love a little babbie to play with and cuddle but I don't know what I would do with them when I get tired or wanted alone time. Maybe give them a "special drink"

I can lend you one or 5 for the weekend...please??
    Cotside, with the 6 year old trying to stop him climbing the walls.. little man is a full day off the oxygen.. fingers crossed he stays off it and we can lose one accessory. Baby steps closer to home..

Britain
    cbyrd wrote: »
    I can lend you one or 5 for the weekend...please??
    Cotside, with the 6 year old trying to stop him climbing the walls.. little man is a full day off the oxygen.. fingers crossed he stays off it and we can lose one accessory. Baby steps closer to home..

I will take all five thank you. They can all squash in to my car and we'll go on one of my "It's a surprise" adventures :D

I'm in bed because I'm tired and annoyed with myself for breaking the key in the front door.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

I will take all five thank you. They can all squash in to my car and we'll go on one of my "It's a surprise" adventures :D

I'm in bed because I'm tired and annoyed with myself for breaking the key in the front door.

Did you have to climb a wall to get in?....

Just home sitting on my bed and marveling at how fcked up our justice system is

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Couch side Would prefer to be poolside

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Middle of Sofa. just after some food, waiting for Tubbers to interrogate that Ibriham fella on the LLS.

Just watched Madea goes boo or some such rubbish...it was bad....but would gladly sit here and watch it again than watch Tubs and Ibra thanks

On the couch watching hinterland and giggling at the Welsh accent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Hope all's good with you Colser. Sending speedy recovery vibes your way!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,903 ✭✭✭gifted

Bed....wrecked...heading to Cork tomorrow for the dads birthday.....can't wait to get to Cork...decent sense of humour for a change....hot women to perv....:D
    I'm also wishing to win the lotto so I could move my lot back down to Cork....

Sat here wondering why, oh why! would anyone deliberately move to Cork?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,903 ✭✭✭gifted

Sat here wondering why, oh why! would anyone deliberately move to Cork?!?!

Only the chosen people born in cork would understand....rest of ye mere commoners wouldn't :D

• Advertisement

gifted wrote: »
    Only the chosen people born in cork would understand....rest of ye mere commoners wouldn't :D

You know you can get Beamish outside of Cork right? :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement