Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

mewe wrote: »
    Hope all's good with you Colser. Sending speedy recovery vibes your way!

Ah thanks mewe...on the couch feeling wrecked after the anaesthetic but not too wrecked to eat some chips and a heap of the nutty sweets from the tin of Roses ffs watching Your face or Mine...no heavy lifting or alcohol (FFS again ) for 24hrs and no youknowwhat for 2 weeks..every cloud ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Just after a delicious feed and having a glass of wine. Snuggling with my two original babies (dogs), big smelly heads on them. My husband is pearched on the other end of the couch getting whipped by a waggy tail.

Hoping for a speedy recovery for you closer.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Sat here wondering why, oh why! would anyone deliberately move to Cork?!?!

You're a frequent visitor yourself Erik...is it the cheap drink or the stunning women that you can't resist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Colser wrote: »
    Ah thanks mewe...on the couch feeling wrecked after the anaesthetic but not too wrecked to eat some chips and a heap of the nutty sweets from the tin of Roses ffs watching Your face or Mine...no heavy lifting or alcohol (FFS again ) for 24hrs and no youknowwhat for 2 weeks..every cloud ðŸ˜

Ah poor Colser, you're a martyr to those piles girl...
    On the bottom bunk listening to my child farting like an elephant...she's literally just sprayed her Britney spears perfume in here....time to leave methinks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

Tis Friday. So I'm where I always am. Well, physically anyway.

Kitchen counter, few craft ones on the go (mostly ****e this time, Aldi's craft beers are muck) and listening to Golden Brown by The Stranglers at the mo and Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole next (paste that into youtube if you've never heard of him, he was amazing, starts off singing over the rainbow and then... well just listen, its amazing).

And I'd say the North and South Koreans have communicated more in the past week than me and my missus.

I'm starting to envy them. Missiles at the ready but at least they share a huge strip of land, we share a feckin house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Having a beer at home and feeling sorry for myself.

Having a beer at home and feeling sorry for myself.

G'Wan spill. We can be miserable together

Ah nothing really. Just pondering how life would be different if I took different paths when younger.

Ah nothing really. Just pondering how life would be different if I took different paths when younger.

Ah don't ponder it so much mate, we all get like that at times. even during the happy times.

GranPa Simpson said it best. The grass was softer in my day.

Anyone who focuses on their past will be unhappy coz you'll select the nicest past moments and compare them to your present.
    And life doesnt work that way.

I try to stay in the present. Like presently I want to hit the missus with a shovel.

Like presently I want to hit the missus with a shovel.

This made me smile. Thank you :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean

He's drinking and miserable, he doesn't need more misery around him. Although I suspect the reason you want to get to the root of his regret is to glean amusement for yerself ;)
    I'm having a few jars at home, Stephen Fry is keeping me entertained for now and I've also a chipper on the way. Also, a dumb f*ck of a seagull flew straight into my kitchen window just before I left this morning, then slid down it before sheepishly flying away. That kept me feeling upbeat for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

On the sofa watching The Last Leg Stand up to Cancer special. Some of the true life clips with people who went through it are heartbreaking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Britain
    just turned on the late late show and that bell end of a Conor McGregror is on, good night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

Also, a dumb f*ck of a seagull flew straight into my kitchen window just before I left this morning, then slid down it before sheepishly flying away. That kept me feeling upbeat for the day.

Good man harry. This one near had me bent in two! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,627 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I'm on a bus, going through Kill, Co. Kildare. And no, I'm not poor!

Although I suspect the reason you want to get to the root of his regret is to glean amusement for yerself

I only spotted this now.

That's a nasty wee comment you made.

If anything I was trying to cheer him up and thought I had done, even if it was dry humour.

Why would you think I would be amused by someone else's regret?

This is usually a nice thread void of cynicism and out of the last 10 pages the first person to act out of turn is you.

You're way out of line here. I never said anything offensive. You did.

I watched transporter 2...well it was better than watching McGregor I guess!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Lying in bed listening to my missus snore and thinking that boys are silly creatures.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching The Wind That Shakes the Barley on TV 3

Carribean
    I only spotted this now.

That's a nasty wee comment you made.

If anything I was trying to cheer him up and thought I had done, even if it was dry humour.

Why would you think I would be amused by someone else's regret?

This is usually a nice thread void of cynicism and out of the last 10 pages the first person to act out of turn is you.

You're way out of line here. I never said anything offensive. You did.

Jaysus! You were never amused by someones regret? Fair enough, that's quite honourable. Be warned though never watch a soap opera, sitcom or any type of show. In fact, it might be best if you f*ck the telly out the window, and hope to christ it doesn't hit an unfortunate recently divorced homeless guy below. I digress, right now I'm thinking of becoming a hunt sabateur in keeping with my very vocal and oft mentioned inclinations to the Buddhist lifestyle.

• Advertisement

Jaysus! You were never amused by someones regret? Fair enough, that's quite honourable. Be warned though never watch a soap opera, sitcom or any type of show. In fact, it might be best if you f*ck the telly out the window, and hope to christ it doesn't hit an unfortunate recently divorced homeless guy below. I digress, right now I'm thinking of becoming a hunt sabateur in keeping with my very vocal and oft mentioned inclinations to the Buddhist lifestyle.

Enjoy the hangover.

Carribean
    Enjoy the hangover.

Duly noted. Enjoy mass.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

Central America
    Now now ladies

Now now ladies

Ha, ah no he's grand. He's fairly sound normally anyway.

I get a bit mental myself at times. I'm the bigger tool for reacting. No offence intended and none taken.

I'm up !! What did I miss ;)
    Time to binge on Stranger Things before the beast awakens

Not sure but pretty sure I started it off :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

What on earth are you doing up so early on a Saturday morning? (Spoken by someone GMT+3)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Just been crunching through the leaves outside. Now for a cuppa while i get ready to finish up and go home..

smurfjed wrote: »
    What on earth are you doing up so early on a Saturday morning? (Spoken by someone GMT+3)

I'm an early riser :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Erik Shin wrote: »
    I'm an early riser :)

Must...resist.....temptation.......to say something.....smutty.

I'm sitting on the couch after morning meds and waiting until I can eat. My lungs are so annoying and grouchy this morning that I'm wondering how I'd fare with some balloons in there instead.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement