Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    Not sure but pretty sure I started it off :)

Did it cheer you up? You weren't feeling the Mae West last night. I got a laugh out of it anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Did it cheer you up? You weren't feeling the Mae West last night. I got a laugh out of it anyways.

I did :) although I got approx 2.5 hours of sleep so there’s that.

Carribean
    I did :) although I got approx 2.5 hours of sleep so there’s that.

Well that's the main thing squire. Right now I'm in Swords having a bite to eat.

Forgot to update where I am hah. I’m still in bed. I really should try get up and do something.

Britain
    I'm in Galway and if yee lot don't post where you are this thread will be no more :p

• Advertisement

I'm in Galway and if yee lot don't post where you are this thread will be no more :p

G-g-g-Galway.

I’m in wickla

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Did you meet the Galway girl?

and I'm in Care

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    In my living room in KL painting my nails and getting ready to go to the pub to cheer on the 'Pool(side).

On my 3rd can of beer and had a lovely relaxing bath while reading so am in a mellow mood.....until the whistle blows then the witchybeast comes out.

Witchie wrote: »
    On my 3rd can of beer and had a lovely relaxing bath while reading so am in a mellow mood.....until the whistle blows then the witchybeast comes out.

Bath beer now there’s something I never thought about. You’re a genius :D

Carribean
    branie2 wrote: »
    Did you meet the Galway girl?

I'm in Care

I pictured you to be younger. I'm no spring chicken meself, old enough to wonder if there's any truth in the rumour that if you slip certain nurses a few bob before a bedbath a 'happy ending' of varying degrees can be negotiated?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Testing all of the couches and beds in Ikea with my arse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Sat at home and wondering how strong IKEAs beds are

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Sat at home and wondering how strong IKEAs beds are

Well they managed to bear the weight of my formidable rump! You cheeky pup.

I'm on my way to Ballybrack to see some friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

Feet up, fire lit, watching the football and take-away is on the way. Not too shabby atall :)

Africa
    Just realised am a bit of a rarity in my new home city. A fat white chick screaming at the football on the telly while drinking 6 pints is not normal for females in Malaysia.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,903 ✭✭✭gifted

In Charleville (a kip) ...heading back to gslway after my trip to my beloved Cork....met up with the sisters and laughed myself silly with pure Cork humour.....

Africa
    Ummm just had to apologise for scaring some guys with my "you can blow your bubbles up you f**kin arse west ham, Liverpool are in town" comment roared at the telly.

Seems Malaysian football fans are more refined. Ooops

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just back from the office, a quick trip to 41000 feet and back home. Kinda in shock as a colleague told me that his father passed away and they just discovered that he left them over $300 Million worth of land!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

smurfjed wrote: »
    Just back from the office, a quick trip to 41000 feet and back home. Kinda in shock as a colleague told me that his father passed away and they just discovered that he left them over $300 Million worth of land!

Will you pass my condolences and phone number onto him please.ðŸ˜႒

On the couch thinking of lighting the fire but might head out for an hour,can't decide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    Back in hotel home surrounded by four phones, none of which work properly. And I left my laptop charger in the office.

But at least I can get on the Internet with my very old Samsung that won't read sims, I can sometimes make WhatsApp calls with my Samsung S7 with the broken screen that's gonna cost me to repair. I can hold down loose pieces of paper with my Huawei CrapPhone, and, if a burglar comes, I can throw this Wiko "phone", which won't boot, at them, and they'll leave fair sharp as nobody wants to be in the same room as a fecking Wiko!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    Kitchen table eating supper and listening to the Electric Disco on 2fm. Serious headbanging going on.

Britain
    I'm at home sitting in the kitchen :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Watching lord of the rings, fellowship of the ring with the little one and listening to the hail and rain smashing against the window

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Bedside with the 2 year old. There's a party going on. Step daughter is 15 today, 12 friends over, 9 staying overnight (the 3 brave lads are going home tonight and back in the morning). The noise is hilarious. I think I might head cotside for a bit of relief.
    Westport adventure centre tomorrow for zorbing football and then a run around the adventure park.
    I'm knackered thinking about it :D

300 million eh.. but will it really bring happiness.. ??? really???
    My condolences :( and phone number too.. :)

Africa
    Sorry but Smurfy boy, am assuming your friend is from an Asian society so am fairly sure that I am closest. My number is +6011....

Back in Galway.....sisters told me they got Lennoxs chips and pies after we left....bawling I am here.....years since I had some ....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

gifted wrote: »
    Back in Galway.....sisters told me they got Lennoxs chips and pies after we left....bawling I am here.....years since I had some ....

Well I don't want to rub it in but last night......and Hillbillys today...I'm still going to blame the dryer for shrinking my clothes.ðŸ˜

On the couch, stove lighting,heating on,dressing gown on and I'm still cold.

Colser wrote: »
    Well I don't want to rub it in but last night......and Hillbillys today...I'm still going to blame the dryer for shrinking my clothes.ðŸ˜

On the couch, stove lighting,heating on,dressing gown on and I'm still cold.

I thought you were sound...lol lol

Munching on a cheeseburger meal from McDonald's, back in the real capital and starving.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Sofa, after 3 12hr shifts. Takeaway done, now watching a leave your brain at the front door, shoot them up, movie.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement