Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,903 ✭✭✭gifted

Will ye all kindly stop talking about fast food please...dogs lol lol

Britain
    I'm in bed picking our my relax music for the night. I had a kind of panic attack thing last night so this time I want to be prepared.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Britain
    Can't sleep, there is a mouse in the utility room,

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    In bed in my parents house in the wilds of Kilkenny. It's amazing how quiet it is compared to my place in a housing estate.

Rock n roll Saturday for me. Got the toddler to sleep, had a glass of red wine and set to organising their kitchen (again). I don't know where I got my organisational skills from, but it wasn't from my mother. A solid 2 hours work and I give it 3 days before once again the rice is stored with the plates, half the cups are in a press while the other half reside in the larder and there are three open tubs of gravy in 3 different places.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Bed! Now keep the noise down you lot !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On route to bed, long weekend :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside bar-b-q

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Just went to get o coffee, more to warm my hands than keep me awake. Office is chilly..

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Britain
    4 hours left in work..... sick to death of google. nothing happening at all tonight so thankfully i had the breeders cup to watch online but now im getting tired and cranky. Its a nice feeling getting into bed after a night shift, not so nice waking up after 3hrs for a pissh and not sleeping again for another 20hrs then repeat the process.
    I need a Holiday

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Going shopping for a steel helmet! Too many missiles around there these days.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    Well now i'm distracted wondering where one may procure such an item..

Just after lifting a sleepy girl out of her cot and putting her into bed beside her Mom, a treat for both of them to wake up cuddling, and getting ready for a long dawn run in the mountains at the end of the Beara Peninsula...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    On my sofa, slightly hungover, eating yummy pasta.

Just remembered that I got McDonald's after the pub last night. They had changed to their breakfast menu so had 2 pancakes and a hash brown. It came with coffee which I didn't want. Uber driver didn't want it either so gave it to the cute young security guard at my building.

Am hoping that makes up for my drunken proposition a few weeks back....

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Typical. Day off, and wide awake. But the bed is warm, and I have no plans to get out of it just yet.

Britain
    Just finishing work, barely one eye open

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Typical. Day off, and wide awake. But the bed is warm, and I have no plans to get out of it just yet.

Same here ,only slept for about 3 hrs ,snuggled up in the bed listening to 4FM.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Standing at the kitchen window watching a beautiful pheasant strut around the garden. Clever young man that he is, hangs about, eats with the chickens and roosts behind the house.
    It being shooting season, he's safe here too because of his proximity to the house.

Seeing my dad, a lifelong hunter, call the pheasant down for his breakfast before throwing the rest to the chickens is gas. We're teasing him that he's getting soft in his old age.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Back from Mass

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Finally made it out of bed, and as far as kitchen, about 4 hours after waking. Nova on, and bit of tidying up.

Now just need someone to feed me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Britain
    Getting tomorrow's work done now while listening to a a-ha and Rick Astley marathon.

Mouse traps have been set so not worrying bout that now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,903 ✭✭✭gifted

Yep....doghouse again....I think it's crossroads time......time I went right and herself goes left cos there ain't no road ahead of us....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

gifted wrote: »
    Yep....doghouse again....I think it's crossroads time......time I went right and herself goes left cos there ain't no road ahead of us....

Hope you're ok gifted and that ye can sort things out. Been there myself.

Thinking about hanging up the washing. Willing it to happen with my mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Still in bed with the sniffles now but must get out and do something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

gifted wrote: »

Sorry to hear that hopefully things will work out

I'm still in bed thinking about sandwiches

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Still in bed, watching the match. Pancakes for breakfast at half time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Planning to have breakfast for the next few days on the Champs Elysses, I wonder if i can get a metal helmet there?
    Failing that I will just get some beer yeast, so come the apocalypse I can be plastered.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Britain
    On the couch, fire blazing, having a cold one reading the Sunday papers, day off tomorrow, bliss.

Britain
    I'm in the Dice Bar. The nostalgia is strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

Britain
    Solid 5 hours sleep under my belt and relaxing with the kids all day. Waiting for herself to return and then head to work. I've the fire lighting and the dinner in the slow cooker so It's going to be really hard to leave with the smell of the dinner and the warmth from the fire.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Watching the football, god it's like watching paint dry, mind wandering

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement