Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Britain
    On the Sofa after a late dinner and over indulging. Expecting to go into a food induced coma in the nex .........zzzzzzzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Waiting on penalties in the cork city game...then going scouting the country to review some news I've heard

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Britain
    On the edge of me friggin seat... C'mon Da Town.
    Some game Dundalk to win 4-2 on penalties.

On the floor at the front of the edge of my seat :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Home on the couch. Wishing it gotten the heating fixed last week, it's baltic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    On the couch in the kitchen, finally, I can't feel my legs, or my arms and my face is numb too, I do have a pain in my ar3e though cleaning up and cooking for 12 extra teenagers.. it's was hilarious fun though watching them trying to play bumper football. They did it after the obstacle course so they were tired and watching them trying to get up was so funny. Well worth the effort! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Watching Addams Family Values, waiting for a friend of mine to come over. She still doesn't have internet after Ophelia so she's coming over to have some contact with the online world :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Just after my shower...and who am I to argue?! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Erik Shin wrote: »
    Just after my shower...and who am I to argue?! :D

Hugh Hefner lives!

Watching the nfl red zone

Go Rams

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Britain
    Watching Blue Planet with oh and the 2 cats, on cold one number 5, in a happy place

• Registered Users Posts: 21,931 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Also watching Blue Planet II , just amazing .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

turned on blue planet after reading about it above, simply amazing...

oh and on cold one number 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Once again in my favourite seat in a Boeing 777, upstairs in the bedroom. Time to snore my way to Paris.

On the couch, watching the last episode of stranger things

Only the French can call a shoebox without a minibar/tea coffee facilities/ cork screw a 5* Executive Le Chic room.

Paris

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    At the British International School in KL watching a rehearsal of the KL players pantomime. Such fun.

McBrides Irish Pub Paris.....
    gotta be impressed that they managed to export the Irish style men’s bar toilet

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Finally home after a long day of work. Now to relax :)

Britain
    On the train from Heuston. Have to give a presentation on Wednesday as part of a job interview so called to a mate to practise the presentation over a couple of bottles of wine. Would a couple of Xanax or a couple of drinks before the presentation help I wonder.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

On Sofa, rocking out to Oasis' Champagne Supernova, whilst eating a bowl of pasta.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Carribean
    On the train from Heuston. Have to give a presentation on Wednesday as part of a job interview so called to a mate to practise the presentation over a couple of bottles of wine. Would a couple of Xanax or a couple of drinks before the presentation help I wonder.
    Xanax+wine=chargesheet. A low dose of Xanax wins in that situation, nobody will smell it off your breath. Right now I'm sitting in the freezing cold kitchen having a beer and listening to Elvis Costello. Our hormonal pregnant neighbour is inside with herself in front of a roaring fire. If I want to sit in my own living room and enjoy the heat from the fire that I lit with the fuel I bought I'm expected to refrain from smoking. Feck that, it wasn't me that got her pregnant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

Watching Brooklyn before it leaves Netflix.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Packing bags, the mother is off to the hospital tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Britain
    Feeding my youngest while wondering how a mouse can evade 12 traps (including one of the fancy mouse friendly ones) Tonight, we move up to 14 traps. My patience is wearing thin.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,657 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    Autosport wrote:
    Packing bags, the mother is off to the hospital tomorrow.

Good luck. Hopefully short stay and she's home soon.

I'm here wondering if I can go for cycle while having earache. Think I should be fine, but also think it might be part of reason for earache in first place.

My passenger cancelled, so now I’m deadheading back home in another B777 :)

Hoping that some passengers don’t show so that I can get to try out the new First Class suites for the first time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭De Bhál

smurfjed wrote: »
    My passenger cancelled, so now I’m deadheading back home in another B777 :)

I'm in work looking up the term Deadheading in Google

De Bhál wrote: »
    I'm in work looking up the term Deadheading in Google

It's what an undertaker does to a corpse

At work and definitely not in the humour today

Britain
    On the Luas heading to work since the trains aren't operating. Will be 2hrs later than normal when I get to work. I just decided to sleep on this morning.

Deadheading means going as crew on a flight, but not operating that aircraft, so basically a passenger in uniform.

All first class suites are full so I ended up in the bedroom again :)

• Advertisement

Britain
    I'm sitting on the couch drinking a coffee and wondering what to do with myself.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement