Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Just finished morning physio and hunting around for some breakfast.

I'm sitting on the couch drinking a coffee and wondering what to do with myself.

I can help you out there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Having a lazy few mins on the couch after building a flat pack table and chairs with the "help" of the toddle monster.
    Making plans for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    On my sofa trying to motivate myself to do some research for a piece I need to write. Am so tired. Only managed about 2 and half hours sleep last night and been on the go all day.

Had to go source fabric for the pantomime, then met some friends to celebrate one of our friend's birthdays before trekking (by uber) miles out of the city to a middle of nowhere burbs. When got there, the others had left so I left the stuff and then spent 30 mins trying to get an uber back because my phone died and needed to go to a snooker hall and ask them to charge my phone. It's been one of those days.

Wrecked.

Britain
    I'm in the pub :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

On Sofa, wondering is it too early to put on a pizza.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    On Sofa, wondering is it too early to put on a pizza.

NEVER!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

I'm in the pub :D

For a change :)

At work...and my day has brightened immeasurably

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

In work and will be here for another hour or two...God please send me a lotto win or a rich man..I've had enough of this working lark.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Making dinner, hanging washing and changing the beds, before putting the baba to bed, going to work for a few hours, then home to do tesco online shopping and varnish the table and chairs I built earlier. I'm hoping I can persuade my husband to varnish when I'm in work.........but he works all day and tends to be tired at the end of it dontcha know :rolleyes::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

On the sofa, just had a cup of tea and a crisp sandwich. Yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Britain
    Finally sitting down, we have The Snowman on repeat (it's on 12 months a year here)
    The mouse has been captured and I am full of guilt.

Britain
    Still at work in the IFSC. Some people are just obstructive for the sake of it and its hugely annoying when it keeps happening! Still, I did only come in at 10:30.

Britain
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    For a change :)

At work...and my day has brightened immeasurably

I'm home now! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,180 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

My aerial bedroom.

On the couch stroking my pussy :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

smurfjed wrote:
    My aerial bedroom.

I'd just like to say good luck and we're all counting on you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    On the couch stroking my pussy :p

Enjoy !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Britain
    In bed, in hospital (my second home!) (Actually, my only home, now that I think about it!)

I'm not even tired, I just went to bed early coz I want today to be over already. :(

In bed, in hospital (my second home!) (Actually, my only home, now that I think about it!)

I'm not even tired, I just went to bed early coz I want today to be over already. :(

Hope you're ok and that you won't have to stay in there too long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Britain
    Wife is watching Grey's anatomy so it means I am watching it too. 2nd mouse caught, heard a 3rd run away. Time to get professionals in I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭jennyhayes123

hairyslug wrote:
    Wife is watching Grey's anatomy so it means I am watching it too. 2nd mouse caught, heard a 3rd run away. Time to get professionals in I think.

I got them in last month. Best money I spent. I won't freak anyone out with details but was worth money. He inspected house inside and out from top to bottom and found all sources. Only I'm so terrified I think I could work for them after all I've learnt

Africa
    On my sati sheets willling myself to get up and at it.

Need to do a bit of cleaning to have the place spick and span for a friend coming to stay for a few days.

Also have more costume hunting to do today and want to try get some business cards printed in time for tomorrow to attend and Irish business community meeting here and try get some more work.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    Cotside, little man has a cold :( but seems to be coping (fingers crossed touch wood, bless myself numerous times) typical really as he has a respiratory appointment in crumlin on Monday. Hopefully he'll be over the worst by then.

Nurses here offfered me a job last night and the lady in the coffee shop keeps asking me if I'm staff.. maybe I should start saying yes and get the discount! :D (i bring my own travel mug to keep coffee hot in case I don't get to it straight away... Experience ...and you get a discount for byom )
    On the upside, I got a full nights sleep last night \0/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Britain
    Just aboard the Passage East car ferry at Ballyhack.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

Africa
    Just getting into bed after saying bye to semiboyfriend K. He called around and I have a friend staying here as the a$$holes she was living with were giving her grief so she didn't want to stay with them anymore. She is staying from tonight until Saturday when she goes to Indonesia for a while.

Anyhoo....she is working in the living room (she's a journo) and K and I are lying on my bed chatting. Feckin good muslim* guy himself gets a bit excited. Maybe I should get her to move in permanently.

*I mention his religion as he has previously shied away from hanky panky coz it conflicts with his religious beliefs. Not tonight. Seems am wearing him down. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

In bed

Wreaked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

On the sofa. Waiting for the wash to finish so I can hang it up and relax in my cosy robe :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Kitchen table, lunches ready for tomorrow, dinner on the bubble for tomorrow, kitchen cleaned.
    Time to reeelax.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement