Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭4Ad

Britain
    Sitting in the bar in Dolans warehouse on my own drinking non alcoholic beer (weirdo)..gonna see a band Saint Leonards Horses, wont be many there by the looks of things...better than sitting at home !

Britain
    Witchie wrote: »
    Just getting into bed after saying bye to semiboyfriend K. He called around and I have a friend staying here as the a$$holes she was living with were giving her grief so she didn't want to stay with them anymore. She is staying from tonight until Saturday when she goes to Indonesia for a while.

Anyhoo....she is working in the living room (she's a journo) and K and I are lying on my bed chatting. Feckin good muslim* guy himself gets a bit excited. Maybe I should get her to move in permanently.

*I mention his religion as he has previously shied away from hanky panky coz it conflicts with his religious beliefs. Not tonight. Seems am wearing him down. :D

Good Girl Witchie, grind him down !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Making spinach and ricotta lasagna and putting on Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,657 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Britain
    4Ad wrote: »
    Good Girl Witchie, grind him down !

She will. Literally.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,903 ✭✭✭gifted

4Ad wrote: »
    Sitting in the bar in Dolans warehouse on my own drinking non alcoholic beer (weirdo)..gonna see a band Saint Leonards Horses, wont be many there by the looks of things...better than sitting at home !

I would love to be there now....had so many happy nights in that place when I lived in limerick. Saw the Editors there a few years back ....brilliant gig.....Paddy Casey...Jack L......great nights...

Anyone got a time machine? Lol lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brilou23

Making spinach and ricotta lasagna and putting on Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone.

Do you deliver food by any chance

• Registered Users Posts: 10,180 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Humbug, had my aerial bedroom for yet another deadhead flight but someone asked me for it as he was shattered, so I have to slum it in a business class seat 😀😀

3 days until my days off start, Dublin here I come 😀

Britain
    brilou23 wrote: »

Please give me some !

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain

Lying in bed digesting the spinach and ricotta lasagna I also made today. Ooooh spooky! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

In bed, thinking.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Britain
    In my kitchen eating sweet potato wedges.. having a chat about the what the doctor said today,
    "well, now we have to think about going home. Medically he can go tomorrow (jump for joy in my head) but we have to wait for home nursing support to be put in place, this could take us past Christmas.. (sad face) then she asked how many other children live in the house (52 judging by the laundry room says I ) she said I'd need sleep, ...what's that? I have 6 children..
    Omg. She said the H word.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Bed. It's so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    On route to bed, very tired between work and hospital and home :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

brilou23 wrote: »

All deliveries are only for the Cork city area :D

Britain
    Sitting up in the bed with a drop of tae. I love being able to do this knowing I can go back to sleep for the day :D

Sitting up in the bed with a drop of tae. I love being able to do this knowing I can go back to sleep for the day :D

Grrr!
    I'm up and just going to sit and wait for my child to wake

My darling dog or the DHL courier didn't appreciate the fact that i went to bed 4 hours ago. So now it coffee time on the balcony.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sitting up in the bed with a drop of tae. I love being able to do this knowing I can go back to sleep for the day

I hope ye spill the tea .... :P

Enjoying the final few minutes in bed before I have to face the day again.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I hope ye spill the tea .... :P

Enjoying the final few minutes in bed before I have to face the day again.

Ha..she's jus turned over and farted :D

It's something I cannot do...8am would be a lie in for me
    Just flicking thru the music channels and have noticed that one of them has changed to an Xmas music channel already...7 more weeks :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,182 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Advertisement

Multi tasking...work...phones....orders... someone..... suppliers

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

I'm in bed with my daughter. She's so snuggly :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    Hotel away from home away from home Packing. Then heading to home away from home to move everything into storage - again.

Too much moving of everything, and really disappointed to move away from my home away from home, as I had hoped it would be a home home, but work is in other countries.

Ah - tomorrow will be cheerier! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,903 ✭✭✭gifted

On couch...just bathed the girls and put to bed......now .getting ready for fight number 4 of the day...:(

Britain
    gifted wrote: »
    On couch...just bathed the girls and put to bed......now .getting ready for fight number 4 of the day...:(

I hope you're ok gifted and you and missus gifted can sort things out.

I'm back in bed reading my book.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Well for some isn't it :pac:?

Banging my head off the table repeatedly as the program I just wrote although it runs its not doing what I want it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Listening to the Crucifixion by Stainer on CD

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Britain
    Couch side watching Ride along :D the film just makes me smile and laugh. Need it this week.

Waiting in the airport arrival hall waiting to collect the wife, it’s 230am, should have told her to take a uber

• Advertisement

Waiting in the airport arrival hall waiting to collect the wife, it’s 230am, should have told her to take a uber

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement