Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHERE are you right now? (No Hats)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Africa
    Erik Shin wrote: »
    If she asked to have the meeting in her room.....while wearing a towel...what do you do Witchie.....what do you do?!?

Well she is hot, successful and if she has a room in the Mandarin Oriental then she is not shy a bob or 2 - so whatever the hell she asks is my answer! 😁
    Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Got there before me!

:D

Yizzer very smart so yiz are.
    Definitely hot water bottle weather. Envious thinking about it

I am just awake and had to get out of bed to turn on the air conditioning. Defo not hot water bottle weather here. 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Creme fraiche

Witchie wrote: »
    I am just awake and had to get out of bed to turn on the air conditioning. Defo not hot water bottle weather here. 😂

Heh probably not. You can use the pool to cool down :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭One_Of_Shanks

In the kitchen sitting at the counter and listening to music and trying to figure out how I'm in the bad books with herself again.
    Usually I'm privy to the situation, so ya know you can prepare for the showdown and get your side of the argument ready and give it socks.
    In a weird way I enjoy that bit. You can pretend to be a lawyer for a few minutes, Look you have merely anecdotal evidence that I am avoiding your parents etc...

But when she slams the door and storms out for no obvious reason around the 70th minute in the Denmark game, then it's a strange one.
    Granted that was 5 hours ago and I decided that I would go up to her when the laptop died (charger is upstairs). But the battery life these days is phenomenal!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

In the kitchen sitting at the counter and listening to music and trying to figure out how I'm in the bad books with herself again.

Between yourself and gifted I don't know how you cope. I can't understand why some women are so difficult to get on with. I think you should both buy the ladies some nice lingerie to cheer them up :)

I'm at home having a beer after a long day of pissing around online and working plus watching sports.

Between yourself and gifted I don't know how you cope. I can't understand why some women are so difficult to get on with. I think you should both buy the ladies some nice lingerie to cheer them up :)

I'm at home having a beer after a long day of pissing around online and working plus watching sports.

Suppose myself and himself got the grumpy ones. I wonder is his missus from Mayo?

Yeah it's not a bad idea alright. I dunno how Gifted will feel about me giving his missus nice lingerie.
    And I can't predict how he'll get on with my missus either. But yeah she likes presents.

Worth a shot alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Just gone to bed in a friends house after spending all evening playing with a little tiny baby puppy. The cuteness is amazing. The little razor teeth aren't great though. She smells like a little baby. I'm puppy broody!

Whispered wrote: »
    Just gone to bed in a friends house after spending all evening playing with a little tiny baby puppy. The cuteness is amazing. The little razor teeth aren't great though. She smells like a little baby. I'm puppy broody!

Typical. My Victor Meldrew-esque post just had to be followed by a cute puppy post.
    :D

Enjoy mate. Nothing better than a wee puppy in the house.

Ours used to be so small that she would sleep in the gap between our two sets of pillows.
    Now she's bigger and sleeps on my legs just to piss me off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Istanbul airport wondering if i will find a seat to Dublin

Africa
    Just had a very productive meeting and get to meet the team tomorrow as I start work as a digital consultant and project lead on a government backed and funded project. Oh and my new boss will also sort my work visa so no more visa runs.

Yay! I want to go get drunk but 10 am tomorrow I need to be as fresh as a daisy so might just have a beer or 2....

Great news witchie.

Why did my body decide that 6:20am was the right time to wake up. Stupid body.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

Woke up with a wonderful headache..feck it anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,910 ✭✭✭gifted

Suppose myself and himself got the grumpy ones. I wonder is his missus from Mayo?

Yeah it's not a bad idea alright. I dunno how Gifted will feel about me giving his missus nice lingerie.
    And I can't predict how he'll get on with my missus either. But yeah she likes presents.

Worth a shot alright.

Herself is from Sligo....not my fault she is lol....

But I certainly ain't buying any pressies for her.......

I used to love going lingerie shopping :)

smurfjed wrote: »
    Istanbul airport wondering if i will find a seat to Dublin

My perfect job is working in an airport....I worked in the US customs in shannon airport during construction and loved it....used love when any flight I was on was delayed...one day.....

Britain
    I used to love going lingerie shopping :)

And that's great Creme fraiche but where are you right now?

:p

I'm in bed.

And that's great Creme fraiche but where are you right now?

:p

I'm in bed.

Im also in bed haha I’ll get the hang on this thread some day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Britain
    Ha shanks, I had written a moan bag post about my husband, in keeping with the previous few posts. Then decided to keep it positive because *puppy*. Edit: not suggesting The previous posts were "moan bags" just that mine was and my frustration with my spouse was in keeping with the previous posts.

Struggling to keep it positive now after 5 bottles of wine between the two of us and my stupid body clock still waking me at baby o clock despite being in a different county.

So I'm in bed, contemplating finding somewhere for a big brekkie on my drive home.

Witchie, congratulations! That's brilliant news.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

gifted wrote:
    Herself is from Sligo....not my fault she is lol....

The way to a Sligo womans heart gifted is to recite plenty of Yeats to her while standing on a surfboard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

I'm on the couch having a nice cup of tae while my daughter plays with her play gym. It's the little victories nowadays.

mewe wrote: »
    The way to a Sligo womans heart gifted is to recite plenty of Yeats to her while standing on a surfboard.

I can guarantee you that will never happen lol lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Under the duvet.

Africa
    On my sofa with a full belly after eating a feed.

Earned it from running around shops buying a new dress, shoes and handbag to wear to "work" tomorrow!

Going down to the pool area shortly to meet up with my fellow residents for our Sunday evening gathering where will drink a glass or 2 of wine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Asia
    Being a tourist in the city I'm supposed to live in. :p

Weekend didn't quite go to plan, as moving out of an apartment is quite difficult when you can't access said apartment. Much less stressful though. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,672 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In my room eyeing up the 8 box of kinder bars I brought..........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,218 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

5 flights in 24hour and I have finally ended up in freezing cold dublin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

The Zoo. No better way to relax than to spend a few hours looking at the animals.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Britain
    One foot in the grave. The rest of me is returning home after a ridiculously brilliant wedding. Cant wait to see the missus though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Watching classic simpsons :pac: :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭LadyMacBeth_

Making some very special cakes and going to watch Father Ted all over again for the day :D

• Advertisement

Africa
    Xaracatz wrote: »
    Being a tourist in the city I'm supposed to live in. :p

Weekend didn't quite go to plan, as moving out of an apartment is quite difficult when you can't access said apartment. Much less stressful though. :)

Your first line has me singing Death Cab for Cutie - You are a tourist:

"And if you feel just like a tourist in the city you were born
    Then, it's time to go
    And you find your destination with so many different places to call home"

Anyways, going to wallow in a bath for half an hour or so and then bed. Big day tomorrow. Eeek.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement